It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Usually Get Excited About Ghost Videos But WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is a great ghost video! I did a search to see if it was posted before and did not see it, it was posted today but I am not sure if it is new or not. Either way it is a GREAT video of a ghost in a hospital

Creepy Ghost Video

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Or a reflection in a pane of glass that APPEARS to be a ghost.

Oh, and this isn't a one-liner...I just don't have anything else to say about the video.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No video with a resolution of 80x80 will ever be a good video of anything.

Not a one liner.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't usually discredit anything without proof otherwise but this strikes me as a hoax.
The ghost effect can easily be reproduced with a film type recorder, first you record the "ghost" (a reguler person performing the ghost actions"
Then make the second recording over the first and by tampering with the recording head and not clearing the film before, the previous recording still shows up.
This can be seen sometimes when you take a 35mm and shoot some images but don't reload the film completely after each picture, you get a "ghost" of the last, imposed on the first as they merge.
Plus considering the quality of the film is very poor, possibly to cover up the tampering.
Although I believe ghosts can exist, I don't think this one is valid.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Good info on the tape recording method, I am no where as knowledgeable on film techniques as you but what you say makes sense. I wish more people would focus on finding the truth then making confusing hoaxes... sigh

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hehe the truth is a lot of things but it is seldom timely, nor does it hang around posing for a grainy video.

Interesting video, but I'm going to go with a reflection and a guy in a moo moo.

It would be neat to see the entire non compressed video.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well.. I'm loving the 'Truthed' site.. and not sure if I'll agree with the vid, not sure how it could be hoaxed though..

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I always wondered why do ghosts wear cllothes or rags of bed linen ?
Get real for once, people.....dough

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
I always wondered why do ghosts wear cllothes or rags of bed linen ?
Get real for once, people.....dough

heh so what do ghosts wear? i doubt they wear a bed sheet with holes for eyes, i guess regular people clothes or maybe what they died in but who knows, except i guess maybe you...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
wOW I've seen more realer ghost on cartoon than this bull junk. Scooby Doobie Doo....

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why did the ghost have a light source right above it creating shadows on the clothing it was wearing.

If it were a ghost, then it would appear flat and have no highlights.

Also, the movement is classic CGI. Like what you saw in mid-nineties movies.

My conclusion: CGI

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I like the effect in the video. It was a good attempt - But something very 'Patrick Swayze' about the whole thing.
If ghosts were so easy to film they would be winning Academy Awards®. And guys like the 'Ghost Hunters' would not be bumming when they went to reveal the results of their investigations.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you think thats a realistic ghost then you're easily pleased. Its most probably being taken through a glass door or like, and what you're seeing is the reflection of someone behind and to the left of the camera. Now where's my Scooby snack!

new topics

top topics

join