It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Saw one of them Navy guys here yesterday. Ill keep an eye on him as he looked as if he would break into a Village People song at any moment!

You're right.
I believe dgtempe is trying to warn us- Of an impending take-over, by the American government.
They're going to ulter the homosphere!
There by, ending reproduction as we know it!

My GOD, dgtempe, you brilliant woman- Or man.
Man?
Woman..?

Brilliant!

If we survive all of this- I can only hope my potential offspring will have the cunning thought process of tempe.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I know of the civil war, but that was not started under even similar circumstances. The people are not split down the middle on this issue. I guess anything is possible, and I'm as ready as anybody else here to defend our families and our country from these hijackers if they turn violent on us. Otherwise, we can all refuse to play their games and not give them our money after this bill is forced on us. I'm hoping we can unseat them peacefully.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Live near Whiting Field near Milton, Fl. Yet to see anything out of the ordinary.
No more planes than usual in the air, and no one I know who will on occasion paddle the rivers around the base or bike the trails have reported anything odd.

Oh yeah, and anytime I meet someone who has served in the military, I at least shake their hand.
Whether they served in WWII, 'NAM, Desert Storm, or any of the more recent conflicts, they've earned at least that much.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmm.........passed 2 covered army trucks on my way to Billings Mt. today. I never see them on this road and I drive it 5 days a week.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No troops spotted on the south side of Lafayette, IN. as of 8:00 pm.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No troops spotted in Nova Scotia.
Wait, no..
No, wait.
Nova Scotia- What?

No.
Nothing, yet.

Dgtempe, you wonderful human.
Human?
Or should I say, Reptillian disinfo agent from the CIA moon base on mars?
No, nevermind.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Abandon base in Fort Manmouth New Jersy an entire brigade set up over night and are hunkered down ...already set up communications, tents all of it and they do have REAL weapons ... there is also a video on youtube where a young kid went and took a minute or two of video if you want to see what it looks like. go there and search videos: martial law..then hit DATE ADDED on the top its a bit down now but still on so far.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Can you please provide the link.
We can't have unsubstantiated claims on this website.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Abandon base in Fort Manmouth New Jersy an entire brigade set up over night and are hunkered down ...already set up communications, tents all of it and they do have REAL weapons ... there is also a video on youtube where a young kid went and took a minute or two of video if you want to see what it looks like. go there and search videos: martial law..then hit DATE ADDED on the top its a bit down now but still on so far.

This is the video 2hrs ago:

Something i notice i really dont know if this is normal in youtube:
"YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 6:00 pm PDT. "??????

Troops and youtube down.....

someone know a irc channel to meet other ats menbers just in case?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

My God.
The end has begun.
First Youtube, then the world.
Logically it all adds up.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Or, just maybe, all this deployment including FEMA personnel has something to do with the 10/14 federation of light arrival.

Wouldn't that be something?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

My God.
The end has begun.
First Youtube, then the world.
Logically it all adds up.

YouTube is owned by Google, Google is trying to insert itself into the government, see my thread here

None of them can be trusted.

I am ex-military, arabic linguist to be exact, and there is a certain amount of brainwashing in the military. The problem is not the troops fault, they are mostly misinformed about their missions because they are not given the whole story, need to know basis and all that. I would like to think that everyone holds enough brain power to recognize when something they are being told to do is immoral. The problem is will they recognize it before it's too late? That is why I am no longer in the military.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Youtube goes down fairly often for Schedule maintenance, it's part of being a large video site.
It takes the time to sort through videos, check concerns, and enact updates.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
okay, I've been out all day. I live, literally, next door to a former air force base, and there is a national guard armory in town. No activity, none, nada. Everything here is as quiet as mouse. Let's not get to far out there, okay guys? I'm as paranoid as the next, but it's gonna be okay!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I didn't see any troops today and I am surrounded by no less than 4 bases.
Pensacola NAS
Eglin AFB
Whiting Field
Hurlburt

Not a single solitary soldier was out an about. NOT ONE!
I did however see two cop cars out of their jurisdiction.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seriously....
I live next to an air national guard. I've detected absolutely no stride in their steps or any increase of them in my area. Do any of you actually believe that there is going to be a military presence? Holy # people, your 401k is in danger and it's going to be impossible to refinance your house or get a new loan for a Honda. Other than that, it is NOT going to be Rapture. Sweet Evil Jesus on a chocolate cross, this thread actually made me lol. Just trying to be realistic folks.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

That is extremely possible. Although I hope not as we do have a military base in my city as well. Albany Marine Corps Logistic Base, I'd always heard it could be a possible target but I would hate to think so as something happening there would DIRECTLY tie in with me haha and that would be the worst Birthday gift of all!

It is strange to me that everything is happening at once but I'll keep an eye out.

If I have time this Saturday I may drive over to Ft Stewart area to do some shopping with my camera ya know. I can't make any promises though because I'll be on call at my job.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I cant imagine a world where someone could be that paranoid. We dont have enough men or woman in my NG unit to put up a fence right now. Just who is it that is going to go door to door in the US.
Alien Army...Cause it aint this one sister.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
No troops spotted in Nova Scotia.
Wait, no..
No, wait.
Nova Scotia- What?

No.
Nothing, yet.

Dgtempe, you wonderful human.
Human?
Or should I say, Reptillian disinfo agent from the CIA moon base on mars?
No, nevermind.

Dewm0nster... aren't you violating ATS TOS with your frequent posts doing nothing but attack a valued member? I've seen harmless people banned from ATS whom did nothing towards attempting to insult other members.

Your posts are not funny. I cetainly don't appreciate any I've read yet. Are you drunk by chance?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Banned is not so bad.....Somebody is just trying to make you angry....Looks like it worked....Ignore it, like I should have this post/

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join