October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well hey emmy, haven't seen you around these boards!

this is my second line

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
[Why should i shake there hand?
They've done nothing for me or my people.
The troops main goal is to serve the government, not the nation, the government, they think by serving the government, they are serving the nattion, this is simply not true at all. The government has suppressed the nation emensly. So in fact the troops have been unknowingly (most of them at least), working agianst the nation, helping in the NWO to suppress the freedom of the nation.

One thing you may want to do is look at the world the way I do. All governments want to control people and the world, none of them wish to serve us. All governments are relitivily the same, the U.S. government tortures people and prisoners, so does every other country. I'm a human being no matter where I come from or where i'm at, so are all other people and they deverse to be treated with the same respect, love and dignity as i would give my self, so are the teachings of Christ.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The government is not God and sodomizing people with a rod dripping with battery acid is not way to treat anyone, nomatter what they've done (that little torture technique they do in Gtmo came from the mind of our president, not a serial killer btw).

We're all people, all on the same planet, instead of being selfish and thinking of ourselves, and having this tribe like mindset, let's try to help each other, show love and kindness to our enemies instead of show aggression and hatred, do you really think that hatred and aggression will make things better, no it wont. Violence doesn't make things better, it makes them worse, history has shown this, commonsense shows this.

now as for troops being here doing the whole martial law thing, I need some proof, some references, i really feel outta the loop.

-Jimmy

OK - here's something for you to think about? Have you ever been to a war zone? I guess not by the way you write.

I'm an ex RAF Medic, do you know what law they stick to? Geneva Convention. Which means, to a Medic in a war zone, you cannot pass the enemy. Do you think I did? I showed compassion in my job. Fancy seeing a poor Iraqi kid crying and bleeding from unimaginable places? No. I did my job because I cared for the innocent who weren't brainwashed by their Scum of a Leader. I felt bad for them living under his sh***y law. They couldnt help it. It was only the minority who agreed with his Government. That is why the Military are there. You get Peacekeepers trying to help, but they are NOT trained in combat, they do NOT know how to look after themselves in War Zones where Military are.

And only tonight, a programme called Pride of Britain Awards have JUST, I repeat JUST awarded the Medical Core as a whole for everything they do, and it's about fricking time. Yeah, it's always Army and always frontliners who are in the news. They've only just realised how much we do, and how many lives we save.

You need to think before you speak - not got anything nice to say (or constructive criticism), then don't say it at all. Didn't your mother teach you that??

ps. Showing love and kindness to our enemies? What possibly makes you think they're going to recipricate the feeling? I'm always nice to people, but still, there will always be the minority who don't want change and dont want to be your friend.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Congrats on being able to speak after reading that post, my mind was going far to fast for my slow fingers. Thanks for not letting that go.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I couldn't wait to get home and post this....I was traveling in New Jersey - on Route 537 towards Mount Holly and had to stop at an intersection - i don't remember the street cause I was about ten cars back...

Traveling through the intersection was a convoy of military vehicles like I've never seen before. It was about 25 minute delay. During that time my car radio went dead, not one station worked. I also noticed that my cell phone had no service.

Several people also got out of their cars and we spoke for a couple of minutes....All said the same thing, they never saw a convoy of this size and their radio's never went dead before.

I have traveled all over the tri-state area and never witnessed anything like this.

I'm worried....

link   
reply to post by sos37

Perhaps you should read my comment agian, seems as though you completely missed what i was saying.

-Jimmy

link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Hello - I ended up ranting a wee bit - my bad. However hello, saw this thread think on main page of the boards as a hot topic, anything someone posts related to the military always pricks my ears up.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Did you see any Troops? Or just the vehicles? How many were there?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Well said emmy, thanks for service!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wow that is wierd, sounds like they had some sort of scrambler or something onboard. What type of vehicles were they?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

You too should reread my post, take the preconcieved notion goggles off, rereade it, the soldiers serve the government, they may think they are serving the nation, but they're not, they're serving the government, one that is just as evil as all the other ones, they're not heroes to me, i have no heroes, to have a heroe is to put annother person above others, there is none that are better than others, we're all humans, capable of the same evils and goods, soldiers are corruptable and most are brain washed, those are the facts, btw, I have many family members in the military and government, I'm not being despitful or inconsiderate, I'm stating facts.

This whole "American Government Religion" or "(insert country here) Government Religion" is a very flawed way of thinking, the government is not God folks, sorry to break it to ya, it's not the be all/end all, it's something that has suppressed all to fulfill it's own evil greedy desires almost ever since the governments have been in action.

-Jimmy

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

I get worried I'm going to embarass myself or stick my foot in my mouth, but sometimes there's just no stopping me
oh well, I said what was on my mind!
no harm in that.

I'm actually Ex-Forces now, after 4 years it's started to make me go grey...and I'm 25 in 3 weeks
heh!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I must have missed the memo, what in the world is the op talking about or referring to?

....I take it there's a logical answer to why this is not considered fear mongering?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

wow, im not surprised you're worried, very suspicous indeed.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No troops in east Tn yet, I'm not too far from a ammunition factory and a national guard post, maybe they havent had the time to get here yet.

And about the sirens, they are on top of the police stations, usually near the center of the building

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

Why should i shake there hand?
They've done nothing for me or my people.

-Jimmy

Thank you for keeping my head clear.

During WW2 when, my Father was building ships, my Mother was building roads for Union Pacific Railroad with picks and shovels, my Uncles were on the front lines and some of their Wives were building Jeeps and other needed items, they were in fact the enemy. Who would have thought!

As my friends and family returned from Vietnam in body bags, I wasted my time grieving for them when in fact I should have rejoiced at their deaths because they were the enemy in cahoots with the Government all along! I was just not thinking clearly!

All this time I thought they put their lives on the line for us and it was the Government they were protecting. We should send them all home and open our borders to anyone; I see that now. Nobody wants to hurt us. The whole world loves us and if we let them in, they won't do anything bad to us. Where did I get the idea the world was a dangerous place anyway?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I didn't see any troops, I was about 10 cars back from the intersection.

I did see about 20 or 30 hummers... I'm not sure about the count but they just kept comming...Next were flatbeds covered with olive drap tarps - maybe 15 or 20, then those trucks - i don't know the name of them but the ones that are pretty common in all the movies....then a lot of I think they're called strykers - they have 8 tires - I was able to make out a I guess you could call it a rifle barrel - this was covered up to - with only the end sticking out.

I'm not sure of the count but, there were 5 of us standing there in awe, and we were speechless until they were gone.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Each to their own train of thought. But over here it works different I'm afraid, employed by the government, serving the country.

I'm afraid your post came across to me as someone who is sticking to their beliefs about the military and definitely sticking to their guns. Fair enough, I'm not here to change your mind. However I'm also stating fact.

(Meant to add - Let's just agree to disagree)

[edit on 1-10-2008 by emmy]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello, signing on from work again. Resident of Albany Georgia here. Only about a 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Ft. Stewart.

So far I haven't seen anything as far as military personel go but keep in mind what you always do at "first days".. just basically get introduced, find out exactly what you will be doing etc. So don't expect to see anything for at the very least a few days to weeks. I don't think they are just going to bust out and start making mass arrests or anything but the people do have a right to be concerned.

What really interests me is the activity that's going to be going on at the FEMA facility in Thomasville Georgia. (It's also about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from me and Ft Stewart.) At my job I answer for many businesses after hours and I have received 2 calls now after hours for Bryco Fueling Solutions from a rep of Aerostar Environmental Services reg an "event" taking place at the FEMA facility on the 5th or 15th of Nov. Not trying to raise suspicion or anything, I just think it's interesting.

Still it's interesting. I also know that our department for Public Health is offering a "Advanced disaster life support class." Keep in mind the Public Health department is for outbreaks of infectious diseases, natural disasters and man made disasters etc.

Oh well I'll report if I see anything out of the ordinary. I really hope I don't but like I said if anything were to happen it will probably be slow at first, so they don't raise public unrest type of thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I witnessed about 2000 troops today in full battle dress...... school kids, you know how they brain wash them in school, and what about the buses could be used to take prisoners (you) to the fema camps...oh no more solders.......that one was carrying a teddy bear.....fiends’

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Clearly i misunderstood your attempt to undermine the military. I thought being called a brainwashed tool of the gov. was a bad thing. Thanks for straightening that out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join