It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

As for dgtempe, she was a bit out of line, with her flaming comment.

Calm down DG, whatever happens, happens, you saw this comming a long time ago.

What? Who did i flame? I havent said anything i regret and if i spoke a little strongly its because i've had it with the put downs and the
accusations of being an alarmist, crazy, you name it, its been said here.

THERE IS NO REASONING WITH SOME HERE. This is just a thread because so much was said about the troops coming October 1.

That is all it is, and it is all it was intended to be. It was civil for about half a page and then the putdowns as if no one had heard of the troops. Let me tell you ALL that i already had to leave one country in my youth and came to this wonderful land, America.

If i sound a little freaked, its because i've already been thru TROOPS ON THE STREETS, AND TANKS ON THE STREETS.

When you are a child, you get traumatized. Maybe i'm a little more sensitive to this because i know it can be a dangerous thing.

Why am i even pouring out my heart? No body here would even read this much less understand me.

MODS- CLOSE THIS THREAD AT MY REQUEST PLEASE,

THANK YOU.

Its a shame that grown ups cannot debate something that is genuinely a concern to some people.

Stop patronizing me. NOT IN THE MOOD>

[edit on 4-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Tempe, I am truly sorry for what you went through.
Also, still no troops in Canada.
Don't worry Tempe.
I hurt for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Like I said, calm down DG, I'm on your side here.

Enough out of you. Stop flaming this discussion. If you dont like the thread you know what to do, huh?

I didn't mean you were flaming.

But I didn't consider his posts to be flaming either.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Still no martial law?
Still no round up of innocent civilians for work camps/slave labour on a death star?
I can hardly believe this.

It's not like Dgtempe to just blurt out paranoid claims!

Somethings up, something is...up.

Still no Canadian troop movements.
I'll continue to keep you all posted.
God be with us in these trying times.

No martial law? What are you some kind of disinformation agent? I'll bet the govt hired you to spread these mistruths. NO MARTIAL LAW? I was just now at Dunkin Donuts and I saw a military vehicle pull up front. Well, ok it wasn't marked as a military vehicle but it that same color green. Did you expect they are going to just make the military cars and trucks so OBVIOUS.

Please. Deny ignorance!@@@@@@@@@!!!

So this military guy walks in, dressed as a civilian (will they stop at NOTHING in their efforts to deceive) and he ordered, get THIS, 12 LARGE HOT COFfEES!!!!!!!!! ALL BLACK!!!!!!!!

Why would this cleverly disguised blackops operative (I could tell by his shoes) order 12 coffees? And why black? As in BLACK OPS!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

I was going to follow him but I noticed another guy watching me as I stood in line at DD and it was pretty obvy that he was a govt agent and was going to arrest me if I drove in the same direction as the Special forces mobile.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! Don't you SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!

And you sir, have the GALL to say that Martial Law has NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED?

Let me ask one final question. Why choose DD when there are TWO STARBUCKS in the SAME AREA??? Is it because DD is run by the NWO?

Or are you NOT aware of that?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I am not angry at you hon. You are a fine person, its the TROLLS here that piss me off!!!!!

I'm fine

and i really do appreciate your support. Silly huh, when we have so many crazy threads going around, to specifically pick on this one just baffles me.

Dont feed the trolls* Lets just ignore them.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hmm well... I figure whatever is going to happen, is going to happen and there isn't anything that I can do to change it.

Worrying is like a rocking chair; it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yes - I had a post similar to yours today. I too live near an airport, which is not anything worth speaking about - we don't have any military bases nearby... but the amount of air traffic for military units, as you call it, has been unbelieveable this past month. I have video to prove it too (I work from home and always have my cameras ready). My mother in law, who lives next door was just commenting the same exact thing to me about this today. This morning, about 11am, we had military planes flying overheard, circling round and round. Then a bunch of military choppers. They were taking off and landing from our airport. I've been here many years, and my m-i-l for 40+ years, and neither of us have ever seen something like this before. I know maintenance folks who work at the airport, and they can't explain it either (yes, they have their own set of rumors of course). I don't like to jump to conclusions, but something is indeed "very unusual."

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I live near an airport where I commonly see C-130's from Grand Forks ND land and I've seen just the opposite.. a complete lack of military planes... they must be going elsewhere
btw, the airport I live by is Hector International Airport. Not big, but I do see military planes land there often, just none in the past few weeks at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey folks, I have been keeping up with this thread because they have all angles covered and so must we. ATS is great for thinkers"out of the box". But it truly saddens me when the sarcasm and fighting starts cause it's distracting and takes away from credibility reported here.
If we fight amongst each other, they win! Are you not tired of them winning all the time? I know I am, so please remember, "those who anger you control you".
I personally am very impressed with all those here that can track down the truth and add one more piece to the NWO puzzle.
That said, I am retired Air Force and my generation would not have even thought about going against American citizens. However my 2 sons tell me that things have drastically changed in the Army and Marines. Less leaders and more followers or loose cannons. Not all but...
One more point, I have been hearing about this since the early 80's and now it's here. Wow

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Dont feed the trolls* Lets just ignore them.

So everyone who thinks the paranoia is overblown is a troll?

Ok...got it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

No, but everybody that writes a 18 line sarcastic story, out of spite, is.

And if the shoe fits.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Something strange today...There is a small festival in town here and every year for as long as I can remember, the army had tanks and trucks on display. Today...none...not a single truck or anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have just read on AOL News (sorry don'y know how to link)
that the US Army will be deploying within the US to help out with disasters due to the occurances of 9-11! I kid you not! It takes you to CNN.com for the story. It is "short and sweet." I am stunned!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I have just read on AOL News (sorry don'y know how to link)
that the US Army will be deploying within the US to help out with disasters due to the occurances of 9-11! I kid you not! It takes you to CNN.com for the story. It is "short and sweet." I am stunned!!!

Here's a link to that article. Thanks for the heads up Pammy.

www.cnn.com...

How can people not see what's going on?
This quote scares me..

The First Raiders will spend 2009 as the first active-duty military unit attached to the U.S. Northern Command since it was created.

I thought that troops are NOT EVER supposed to be deployed at home, unless in active defense of the country. Could someone explain or correct me on this?

The fact the the article was posted after the first, not before (when everyone began noticing the activity) sends up a red flag for me.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Ripperella]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Ripperella]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would like to first off start by saying thank you dgtempe for the thread to those flaming her rather than mock her actually participate in speculating about this. These are serious issues that need to be addressed to the public. Weather it happens or not is irrelevant I personally would rather be safe then sorry.

To the many Canadians posting about no troop activity you obviously wont see any this isn't America we do have a completely diffrent system than our American counterparts besides there's no need to even use the military the only martial law we ever had was when the french got out of hand in the FLQ crisis.

Now will America declare martial law? Its a very strong possibility everyone remember the 800 Americans arrested for just being at a park/concert in Minnesota I certainly do. Now it could just be me but i'm starting to see some very odd patterns happening on the global stage. Expect something big to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

No, but everybody that writes a 18 line sarcastic story, out of spite, is.

And if the shoe fits.

It's called satire. Are you familiar with the concept? Sometimes it can be a useful tool in driving home a point.

Unfortunately, one must have the ability to see the world in tones other than just black and white.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Night Watchman]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

hey, dgtempe. been away for a few days (although i forgot to log off) and i have a few things i am checking on regarding the north georgia mountains. as posted in my rabbit hole thread there is an military underground infrastructure in ellijay, georgia. i will catch up on this thread as i think it is a great thread.

kudos to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Disinfo agent?

No way.

Granted my psibilities were given to me by CIA agents who were actually robots disguised as men, who were trained by the Reptilian forces on the moon base laying on the dark side of the moon.

But disinfo?

If you can't see Tempe's conversation as both stimulating, and beneficial to this website, something is wrong with you sir.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Posting satire on ATS just seems too easy. If you want a challenge, try reasoning with people. I mean if they're really as irrational as you think, then that should be hard right?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distractions4Nothing
Posting satire on ATS just seems too easy. If you want a challenge, try reasoning with people. I mean if they're really as irrational as you think, then that should be hard right?

I've tried reasoning with people and quite frankly there are many here who are very rational and thoughtful people here. Unfortunately those who are constantly bleating about martial law, foreign forces in the US, Evil entities plotting the destruction of mankind are beyond reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join