It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Steve Quayle update on sightings etc etc.
Too much to post so I'll give ya'll the link.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Steve Quayle update on sightings etc etc.
Too much to post so I'll give ya'll the link.

Good find.

1. VERY DETAILED REPORTS FROM MULTIPLE OBSERVORS OF HIGHLY DISCIPLINED ORIENTAL TROOPS IN HUMMVEES, TRUCKS, AND WITH BLACK HAWK HELO AIR SUPPORT IN THE VICINITY OF EVERETT, WASHINGTON .

If true, that's freaky.

So much for my no foreign troops comment earlier. If true.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

My Lord you're offly rude to me.
I've been nothing but curtious.
I believe you're only mad because you long to believe as greatly as I do.
Dgtempe and I go way back.

I can forgive you though, for calling me an "It"
I found it offensive, but I can forgive you.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Amazing isnt it? Looks like the fight is being brought here now.

Did we buy us anytime by passing the bail out bill? This is very confusing!

In any case we are screwed. woooops can you say that?

Thank you FF, for supplying me with the article.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Did we buy us anytime by passing the bail out bill?

No. What happened was we took one more step towards the cashless New World Order. The Mark of the Beast is next ...

In any case we are screwed. woooops can you say that?

Sure. We are SCREWED! There. I said it too! (and it's true!)

Thank you FF, for supplying me with the article.

You betchya. Have a great weekend out on Cape Cod!
LOVELY time of year. Enjoy it. You never know what's coming ...
(or ... actually ... we CAN guess and it ain't pretty)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

They are going to training in eastern Washington, Happens all the time. I'm on the peninsula and nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Please take note of the very last line in that video. Exactly what troops say they wouldn't do. But it appears they would have done it then, at least that reasonable seeming fella.

It makes you wonder.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that video Anonymous. That video shows exactly how vollatile such a situation can be, and like the soldier said, he would shoot at an American citizen.

And they didn't even have to deal with an extremely pissed of population.

[edit on 3/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Across the water from everett and nothing out of the ordinary.

All i will add for the sake of the thread was on Tuesday i was woken up along with the family at 3:33 AM (see how i remembered the time) by an extremely low flying aircraft. Actuallt thought it was going to crash, large jet propelled plane.

That night right after and the night before extremely bright light shinning through my upstairs window. The thing i noticed was that the angles were quickly changing and being second floor bedroom it was not a car.

Yesterday, had a parade of police slowing traffic, i.e. 4 motorcycle police slowing traffic, nothing ahead of them. A police car with lights on roughly every 1/4 mi. about a mile deep. And police blocking on ramps as they passed (light on no sirens) There was a state trooper killed about a week ago but that was probably 200 miles away.

So thats my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
Nothing in Columbus,Ohio yet. Somehow I think they will wait for the bill to pass or to fail and depending on the public's response, they would deploy at 3 am to be in place when most people woke up tomorrow.

If that is their intent.

I haven't seen anything TOO crazy in Columbus yet but I did see 4 desert camo hummers pull over very quickly at 71 and Hudson. I figured they were going south down to Rickenbacker or someplace but they just stopped there and I didn't stick around to see what they were up to. I'll go look again today but I doubt it was anything serious.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

i am a white male and this remark #2 of yours without saying implyies rascial overtones and undertones and makes me sick. this post of yours should be removed.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So have the Chinese now come

to collect their money??????????

WTH.

I have no idea wth is going on in this country. I've only seen about the Chinese troops from one source, though, so maybe Hawk is just having hallicinations. I hope.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

o little butterfy! the flap of your wings might be (the straw that breaks the camels back) just the right force to start a huricane! but remember the right force at the right time might stop one also!
no matter what happens: act or respond in a loving manner as you have and remember that myself, nor yourself, nor anybody elses self are in control. intelligence is just that itelligence! it's what one does with it that matters.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

i wonder how many americans know their ancesters came through c-a-n-a-d-a!
one of my grandfathers came to america through nova scotia granted citizenship in 1900!
i am used to seeing coast guard boats and helicopters because of of my proximity to canada and the gt lakes system. i have lived within fifteen thousand feet from the hospital i was born in for 49 years!, in canada!
america is a spirit! it's yours if you so choose where ever you are!
i see four national flags at the spot that i swim,fish and pray at! firstly the american, then the canadian! a set of each on both sides of the river!
face to face. i want to see both sets of flags fly on booth sides of that river everyday when i look from that spot.
i might worry if if either side didn't display both! a!
to the original thread of dgtempe!
i saw gc helicopter and a dark coloured helicopter(the lighting canged so might been only one) fly right up to and down the tracks i talked about in my first reply to you.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There has been a ton of Fighter helicoptors in my area as of late..I live in Conroe, Tx and have noticed plenty of Armed helicopters in our skies...Not used to seeing them so its a little wierd...Makes one wonder why??? Many of my neibors have also noticed, they say there are no bases in the immediate area...Go figure..Hope im just paranoid, at least for my kids sake..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Columbus, Ohio here. No troops but many many more helicopters than normal have flown over my house today.

I actually lost count of how many flyovers.

Normally I may hear one or 2 a day. Today I guarantee I heard helicopters more than 10 times. Now maybe we are having a crime wave and a lot of car accidents. I hope not, but this is way more than the norm.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

this thread needs some moderating... What does your post have to do with anything? Canada? Yeah..... no. My family comes from Europe and immigrated here around the 1880 but that has nothing to do with seeing army troops in america....

Dude, Stick to the topic and get off the provinces!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I personally see it as paranoid delusional hogwash.

As Ex-Military myself...

I know this.

I used to read reports like yall do and think oh no. But then when I was in the military and read similar reports (clearly many months had passed so a new report for a diff situation) and I saw it in a different light.

Yall need AntiParanoia Medicine really badly.

Americans Soldiers are not being ordered to kill Amercan Citizens... they will however Kill American Citizens who are paranoid and firing at them or threatening the very life of any solider or the security of their base or bases that contain weapons or things of importance that you dont want Paranoid delusional skeptics having in the event that there is no threat but they are die hard I feel it, so it must be true...

This really has gotten out of hand. I used to like coming to ATS and researching topics, some of which come to pass, but the more I read on and on and on. All I find is paranoid people waiting for the next date that they are going to die.

Come on Seriously, if you werent spending so much time on ATS you wouldn't be so paranoid, maybe you could make a difference with all this pollution and corruption thats going on... Maybe paranoid people would be plotting antichrist reign dates for you too.

Call for help if you are always looking over your shoulder,
call for help if you think a lot of people are thinking or saying bad things about you,
Call for help if you think you are special and super human,
just call and talk to someone. Please, for this worlds sake... stop ranting about lies. Stop living in fear.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

But I have another question perhaps someone on here can answer. You know those emergency air sirens? Are those in every city? The only reason I ask is because I have only heard them once- in Ohio, as a tornado warning.

But I have never heard them in Jersey where I grew up or the Phoenix area where I live now. We don't get too many weather emergencies in either place. But that got me to thinking- if we were under attack, would sirens go off in the city? Do all cities have them? What about suburbs?

Oh, and DG, please try not to worry too much! You must be doing wonders to your blood pressure.

As far as I know every city has them. Our's went off at 1pm on Wednesday, Oct. 1st. However they ALWAYS go off at 1pm on the first Wednesday of every month. I would assume as a test to be sure they are all working.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join