It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I I guess its not enough to have police in riot gear.

I think something is about to happen BIG TIME and its known which is why they will be here.

Please contribute to this and do not let something important die. I realize its early, very early, but i have a very bad feeling about this one.

Let me give you 2 dates that the "web bots" have pointed to as dates of major events:

October 7th and October 14th

You draw your own conclusions from my posting here.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drink2forget
No, I think it was a good speculative thread that lead to some good debates/arguements/ect. It's completely unrealistic but a hell of fun read. Sh*t, it made me start to observe my surroundings at home a bit more. Especially since I live a couple miles from an Air National guard base. Yes, there was a C-130 flying over yesterday. But there is Always a C-130 on Wednesday. That is the day they do line checks or operating experience on their pilots. So far, nothing weird.

[edit on 07/23/2007 by drink2forget]

Well, it's pretty realistic.
Otherwise Tempe wouldn't have told us.
Infact, it was probably close to being a fact.

You know, the only reason it didn't happen was because the government say his/her post.

It's true.

They're trying to discredit Tempe.

Good thing you weren't being rude about all of this though.

Still nothing on the Canadian side guys.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

Still nothing on the Canadian side guys.

Sorry to jump in, but is Canada supposed to get invaded with American troops or what?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

No, the guy's just derailing the thread with his supposed sense of humor.

Pay no attention to it, and maybe it will go away.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Black chopper north of Detroit, circled near my house then left, about 1:40 p.m.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

I do believe that Martial Law will eventually be enforced, and that American citizens will be placed in FEMA concentration camps, but will it be enforced by American soldiers?

Do you think foreign governments would allow their troops to enforce Martial Law in America?

Those foreign soldiers being trained in America is more of a NATO exchange program, they will never be deployed on American soil.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyHarry

I was stationed there for 4 years - 2 of which I spent in Iraq. Since there are 2 major divisions that deploy in and out of there, the railways are used to move armored vehicles and trucks between the base and the port. You probably either saw a set of vehicles getting ready to go overseas or returning. My question to you is - were they desert camo? IE - Tan? If so, you have nothing to worry about.

To the people talking about the locations of troops. A brigade sized element from the Army - regardless of the normal size CANNOT control an area the size of the US on its own. Believe me. At the most - if you want to say an entire state - maybe one of the smaller ones, but for the entire country - the majority of the Army would have to return from all locations overseas to do so and that is not going to happen anytime in the near future.

I'm usually pretty hostile with people who bash us - and I want to point out the reason for that is solely because I can't stand when people who don't know us try to categorize us into simplified caricatures of men and women carrying guns and blindly following orders. The days when you will see us armed, patrolling the streets, backed by tanks are long coming, friends. This type of situation WILL NOT occur in the US for any "normal situation". The only reason you'd see us doing that is because of some type of major crisis - usually which involves large amounts of violence or a disaster. So - this economic crisis by itself is not enough to warrant a military action - BUT - if it causes people to attempt to revolt or cause an uprising against the government... then you'd have to face us... if the "leader" of the country wasn't evil or obviously corrupted.

Right now, as I've said before... Stop worrying. Even if - on the remote possibility you do see us out there - - its for your own good. Don't harass us, don't get in our way and you can go about your normal lives.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by DirtyHarry

Right now, as I've said before... Stop worrying. Even if - on the remote possibility you do see us out there - - its for your own good. Don't harass us, don't get in our way and you can go about your normal lives.

Riiiggghhttt....and those are just showers too...nothing to worry about here boys...run right on in.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

LOL!!! Awww, that's cute. Did you just make a Nazi reference in regards to me? You're too clever!!!!

Kind of ironic too, really. I'm reading a book called The Nazis - A Warning from History by Laurence Rees. Kind of a WWII buff. But really. That last post actually made me laugh out loud. I'll probably use it as a quote some time in the future.

Thanks for the laugh.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Man, i've been posting funny, clever stuff all over this site...FINALLY someone gets it

By the way, I don't really think the military or you personally are a Nazi... just thought that was the perfect setup for a good joke

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

I came off really sarcastic - I think - but really, it was funny man. I think a lot of stuff I read on this site is amusing to be honest with you. Some people just get waaaaay too serious about stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Troops (looks to be army) have been running up and down I405 from about lynnwood to Renton (east seattle area). I see them on my way to work at about 4:30 AM. Its a convoy with hummers, jeeps and 50 cals about 7-10 units strong usually. Past 2 weeks about.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
People keep saying this is "unrealistic" but the original post stemmed from the fact that the Army itself stated in one of their own publications that troops would, in fact, be training to patrol within our own borders - starting this month.

Now, whether they are doing so to simply prepare for disasters, or for martial law... who here's to say? But one way or another, they're out there somewhere.

With more detailed information it doesn't seem to be as widespread as the OP expected, but still... it's also inaccurate to think the entire "troops at home" thing is completely bogus.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
By the way is this really happening in Virginia or just BS?
www.youtube.com...

It was on youtube last night but he just uploaded it again today so they must have pulled it down.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes

Originally posted by joe_dirt976
I just ask that before anyone says anything off hand or otherwise degrading. We are sworn to uphold the constitution. Even if you disagree and you're pissed off at us military folk, just remind us of that sacred document that founded our great nation [not the politics, but the people]. I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard. Just because Pvt Johnny might seem like a monster in Iraf, things are different stateside. I guess I'm just tired of all the military bashing. We're people of the same country, with families and friends from many walks of life too.

You know, I think all us non military understand that, and probably know military people just like you with families.

But try to understand this. Our president seems to be setting himself up as dictator of the world, and he shows extreme disregard for that very same sacred document you spoke about. The military people are just following orders, are they not? So, I have nothing against them whatsoever, they will just be doing their job. It's the president and co. that worry me more than anything. So, please don't take this as military bashing, but as concern over the direction things seem to be going. It's not fair to any of us.

Lets say the President does order us to start rounding people up and attacking our own home. Why would we follow that? Soldiers don't fight just because of orders they aren't robots, they also need some form of motivation and at least in my opinion I can't see myself even comprehending doing anything bad to the U.S.

The reason all this bad stuff happens in Iraq is because the Soldiers know that they are going to come home after that and they can forgets it all happened and they wont ever have to deal with it again. You start doing this stuff in the US and what do we in the military have to come home to? Nothing. Thats why I don't think you all have anything to worry about from us, one of the best times you have in the Military is when you get to go home and relax with your family and friends and pretend like your not in the Army.

A police state being Enforced across the whole country is unimaginable for myself to comprehend. I can't see how there would be enough people to police 300,000,000 citizens that pride themselves on living in a free country, and have just recently had that taken away.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
People keep saying this is "unrealistic" but the original post stemmed from the fact that the Army itself stated in one of their own publications that troops would, in fact, be training to patrol within our own borders - starting this month.

Hey, back for the day
can never get enough sleep

Anyways, in reference to your point, the military are always training, always on exercise, just so they can polish up on their skills, make sure they're perfect. Besides, at least you Americans get to see your Armed Forces in the streets in Uniform. Here there was a big uproar about wearing your uniform out in public. It should be allowed, annoys me somewhat!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcloud313

I was in a military chat room and asked if tyranny came to America would u protect the government or the American people. They never answered the question but the vibe I got was yes they would protect the government.

They know whats going on though. All they said was that the national guard is suppose to protect the people if a over throw takes place. Some said though that they wouldn't go down without a fight. It varies per troop I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by joe_dirt976

Joe if you truely believe in our Constitution then you will realize that the usurpers and globalist masons who have taken over our government, are destroying the constitution. They are going to make the constitution null and void because they are giving the USA to the global bankers, and UN courts will trump our sacred Bill of Rights. Right here in our own land. People will wake up then and see that it was a planned invasion but it will be too late. We need good men and women in law enforcment and military to educate others and tell the elected officials that if they vote for NWO policy like NAFTA they will be voted out of office. This IS happening. For the sake of our beloved America people, turn off that boob-tube, put that beer down, and DO SOMETHING to make your voice heard. Come on people we either stop the UN now or the USA will be gone forever.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Black chopper north of Detroit, circled near my house then left, about 1:40 p.m.

We saw this toward the end of the summer from our boats in Crystal Bay, near Grosse Isle . . . apparently the fine folks at Border Patrol have a new toy to play with along that contentious Canada/US border.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Wow...I saw a War Hawk over our Soccer Field during my daughters 6/7 year old practice...It was flying pretty low and circled the field for about 5 minutes...Over the last 3 or 4 months I have witnessed an avg of 2 Warhawks flying low over my neirborhood..My neibor who is a gulf war vet said that it was very weird that so many have been spotted in our area..I live in the Woodlands Tx, in his estimation they are conducting urban warfare training...Before July I had not witnessed any warhawks in my 3 years of living here..My wife and I are both degreed school teachers so i would say that we are credible witnesses..Ha ha, my spelling sucks though..Take care fellas great site!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join