It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzabub

Homes? Imagine my surprise when i woke up next to a Marine this morning. His name was Dave.
I felt filthy.

Then in my crazed conspiracy filled head i realized it was my husband!

What a trip. I'm telling you, those of you having an "issue" with this thread are the same ones that cant wait for October 14th and the FEDERATION OF LIGHT

NOW thats a story!!!!!

I'm just simply going to laugh along with you because if i cant beat ya i usually join you. What the hell!!!!!

Life is one big party.

Its great being paranoid

Have at it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

dirty stop out

I used to be really paranoid - until i gave myself a can of whoopass!
however I still have paranoia tendencies, but only with people in general, haha! At least you're laughing now
my life seems to always be one big party!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzabub

What's wrong with you people? It's not like the OP made this whole thing up. This thread is based on an article in Army Times, saying that an brigade from Iraq would be reassigned to patrol the homeland.

DgTempe is just asking for info here, don't like it, stay clear of the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe_dirt976
I just ask that before anyone says anything off hand or otherwise degrading. We are sworn to uphold the constitution. Even if you disagree and you're pissed off at us military folk, just remind us of that sacred document that founded our great nation [not the politics, but the people]. I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard. Just because Pvt Johnny might seem like a monster in Iraf, things are different stateside. I guess I'm just tired of all the military bashing. We're people of the same country, with families and friends from many walks of life too.

As a former military member, I completely agree with this post. They aren't going to mindlessly harm the very citizens they're sworn to protect.

They're sworn to uphold the Constitution and US citizens from enemies both foreign and domestic. I'm sure they know which is which.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I found a very interesting article on afterdowningstreet.org about the troops - the title says "Here to Stay, 14,000..." so there are quite a few! We also need to remember that there are Russian, Chinese and UN troops already stateside. Oh joy! One word for all - PREPARE!

erin5764

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnyte

As a former military member, I completely agree with this post. They aren't going to mindlessly harm the very citizens they're sworn to protect.

They're sworn to uphold the Constitution and US citizens from enemies both foreign and domestic. I'm sure they know which is which.

They are also told to follow orders. If you dont think if they are told to they wont shoot look no further than Ruby Ridge and Waco. Nuff Said.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect to see many troops around places other than state capitals or places of political importance. The amount of troops sent could only be used to protect a small amount of people.

Funny that they are arriving just as this plan has hit the floor.

Funny that "95%" of Americans are against this plan, yet it's still "expected" to pass.

Funny that Congress called a "Secret Meeting" a while back and it was "leaked" that they discussed a coming economic collapse and plans to keep Congressmen and their families safe.

Funny that there's just enough troops being transfered to accomplish this feat.

We conspiracy buffs are a "funny" bunch, huh? Kooky tinfoil hats and all. Too bad we're always wrong about everything.

Given this confirmation of events, I'd hate to see how accurate we are on the whole 9/11 scandal.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

That wasn't military. That was ATF and other government agencies.

But, these are also the ones you have to watch out for. They've undergone drastic militarization and domestic threat training recently. Ramping up for these specific events.

If anything, I think the military will be more on our side. At least, I KNOW my family and friends ALREADY ARE ON OUR SIDE. They're pursuing their careers, but that doesn't mean they're ignorant of what our government is trying to do. The only people ignorant to these facts are the police and government agencies that have undergone recent re-programming for civil unrest.

I'd feel sorry for law enforcement/government agencies if it came down to them against civilians (including a decent amount of military personnel from our families and friends) because we'd roll right over them ... easily.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnyte

I hope your right, I have never been in the army, so I wouldn't know, but I'd like to think that if I was, and I was given an order in conflict with my morals, I would side with morals. Point is, if they are told that there are terrorists, for instance, people who believe the government are lying little bastards hell bent on controlling the world or controlled by people who are of the above description, 'fear mongerers' inciting rebellion against the government, would they consider them a threat to 'the people'? IMO, if they were told we are terrorists, they are not gonna stand around and wait for proof, or question orders, they are going to accept the orders and do whats best for the people and country, in their opinion. I hope thats my ignorance talking and I'm wrong.

As for the OP, it has been posted many times now the article this was taken off, it states they they are:

1-training for homeland tours, it doesn't matter if they ain't started yet, they are going to start them, replaced annually, confirmed by the military themself.

2-They are not currently based throughout the US, only a portion of the south from what I have seen, please correct if I am mistaken.

3-This has never happened before, never has the US army served as 'peacekeepers' on home soil, that is what the national guard are for.

Now these, from what I have seen, are the [ahem] 'facts' we can rely on, anything else is speculation, why people are calling other people crazy for trying to address a possible dangerous situation is beyond me.

If they are being deployed first, in the parts of the US currently experiencing civil upheaval (oil, food and water shortages, as suggested by someone) then, to me, this gives a very good implication of why they are here. Now, for me, it remains to be seen how they will handle this.

EMM

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well I live in DC and trust me, if I see this and survive I will post on here and let everyone know...

That being said I don't think I'll see anything out of the ordinary... at least I hope.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why does a freaking thread about nothing get so many hits, if anything is wierd its the cow mentallity of this group. Anything outlandish can get posted on this site and by all means the nuts come out in force, but take one logical post thats has great debate qualities and issues that we need to discuss and somehow it never makes it to the front page. I am clearly convienced this site is made up off the loony fringe. Im outnumbered here and I do think its time for me to move on.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I got pulled over on my way to work... Does that mean they're out to get me or was it because I was piloting my bright yellow vehicle at 85 mph? No... I see no troops. Also, how are we suppose to see them all? They're in Iraq! National Gard units stateside are shells of what they used to be. There's not enough troops here to PROTECT us... Never mind SUPRSS us!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
STOP! Look, the are Army being the largest in terms of a ground force, is no where near the size to even take control of the eastern half the states let alone the whole country. About half of its combat Brigades are deployed to the middleast right now, so a plan as ambitious as stated would not even be a consideration. Its a joke to think that any of you would not take into consideration a little reality here. For the Army to accomplish some kind of take over of authority it would have to be training for this day and night ... its NOT! Only go to its training centers to find this out for yourself. Secondly the Army is made up of citizend, like you who volunteer, don't think for a minute that all serving would be so naive as to follow such a self distructive plan. Finally you would have to carry out such a plan in a highly secretive way and I can assure you that is not possible in our FREE society because the Army is a public insititution.

What I will say though is that private entity's are the ones that you must pay the most attention, they will be the one's who have a profit or power motive for being in existance and have no obligation to divuldge their purpose for existing. Think of Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

People are in a state of denial about the current situation in the US. Give away your rights they say, so we do. Now it's give us control of your money. Trust us
Here are now a few military types to protect us. How clever.

The NWO or Illumanati are not an organization. They are a disease or disease organism, like a virus, bacteria, or cancer. The US is badly infected.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe_dirt976
I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard.

Because you are trained to follow orders, and to do what you are told, frankly. I never saw a reason to invade Iraq, but guess what? There are thousands of you over there now. And you guys are already marching on our streets now. It's already a problem, it's not a problem that has yet to surface. The Constitution has already been raped but that's a hard thing for someone serving the Constitution to come to grips with for a few different reasons, I would imagine. That is why I am worried.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The first has come and gone.
True, Dgtempe kept us on our toes- Ever vigilant.
True, Tempe must've used amazing deductive prowess to surmise such events before they unfolded.

However- They must have read this thread moments before implementing their plan.

There by trying to, discredit Tempe!

My God, they're trying to make Tempe seem crazy, or paranoid.

Well- They might have held off for now; but forum goers, I say we make a special forum, specifically for posts in regards to military people's movements in America.

That way, at the slightest hint of danger- We can prepare.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

You think your real smart with your sarcastic and "witty" remarks. You like it don't you.

This thread's premise is legitimate, and even if it wasn't, you have no business ridiculing or talking down to other members.

So, go vent your anger elsewhere, quit projecting.

Also goes for the Federation of Light thread, just shut the hell up, and wait till Oct. 14, 15,16 whatever it was.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by joe_dirt976

I just ask that before anyone says anything off hand or otherwise degrading. We are sworn to uphold the constitution. Even if you disagree and you're pissed off at us military folk, just remind us of that sacred document that founded our great nation [not the politics, but the people]. I am still quite baffled as to why so many think we are going to assault everyone without any reason or regard. Just because Pvt Johnny might seem like a monster in Iraf, things are different stateside. I guess I'm just tired of all the military bashing. We're people of the same country, with families and friends from many walks of life too.

Ever heard of the Civil War????

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nuevobilly

Any coincidence that they are based in Fort Stewart, GA? The area hardest hit by gas shortage....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join