It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As I've posted previously, I have seen and heard a TON of government helicopters here in Indiana, specifically Chinook (concerning since those are pretty serious people/weaponry/tank movers). I'm semi-close to Camp Atterbury so it makes sense, but it's still creepy.

Usually when troops come home, they take a plane or bus and see their family. Instead, I am seeing (in the last 2 - 3 days) more than 5 Chinook helis per day, sometimes more than ten! They were more intermittent before that for a seven day period (seems like a lot of troops/stuff, but then, Indiana does have the highest percentage of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan apparently). They fly at any time of the day or night, and I hear them often around town or in my apartment with the windows open. Seeing them is even creepier, and they usually fly pretty low.

I'm no alarmist, but I've lived here for five years now and I've noticed a testing of the emergency systems (i.e. sirens and TV) on a more frequent basis as time has gone on.

In fact, as I type this right now, I can hear another Chinook flying nearby!!!! Not kidding, even after the 1st!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I saw numerous soldiers today.
I live less than 10 miles from Fort Drum and they are everywhere. Can't go anywhere without tripping over a darned soldier...Thank goodness.

I was going to spend my day under the bed where I know I would be safe but I did have errands to run...damn the NWO for making me have to leave the safety of my dust bunny ranch under my bed and actually have to go out and face the world...sheesh.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't think anyone knows how serios this is.. the Army is not supposed to do any homeland missions PERIOD.... that's what the national guard is for.. and state guards... The army is under direct control of the president which is cause for serious concern.. also the Army has never traned for homeland missions exept maybe for the last civil war..
wake the f up.. people.. or keep being asleep... and watch tv and keep.. believing that everything is fine... and when the crap hits the fan and you don't have food for 2 months or water.... or you can't afford it cause the dollar went to crap.. then you will kick yourself in the arse.. and say why didn't I prepare? its always better to be safe the sorry.. the army is here for a reason... and btw someone did see a huge convoy a couple of days ago with soldiers in full gear with m16s HERE... NOT NORMAL.. again wake the hell up sheep! I am really starting to think that sheeple deserve to be slaughtered..

[edit on 1-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 30
BTS Points: 3

i posted this yesterday morning!

posted on 30-9-2008 @ 01:49 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

shift the money problem to more people!what a genius to think of that!
plan b!
9-22-08 dream
i dreamed that a bomb blew up in the train tunnel as the train entered. the river above was frozen afterward.there is more to the dream! can anybody
else fill in the rest! and the problems to be caused by this action?especially the location! picture this in your mind and lets see if anybody else has had one like it! perfect for marshall law! been laughed at all my life for other dreams revealed and came true. have had this one twice now!

i have been up all night hearing more than usal train traffic and searching the net. i want to say more but no one seems interested!
we don't have anything here where i live except a coast guard station and an air national guard station 50 miles away in detroit. haven't heard any cg helicopters. police are laying very low haven't seen any all day. i did find this today thought was scary though!

i was originally in sherryshriner.com looking in her bible codes and searched google for the software when i ran across this site.

www.truebiblecode.com...
my bday is 4-23-59

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Whiting field has been doing bombing runs again, but they do those fairly often.
We can hear it here at work, used ot be able to hear it at the old place, sometiems it'd be strong enough to mess with the machines timing.

Like I said though, it's a fairly common occurance, don't think it has much to do with the OP, but worth a mention.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

you sir have filled up part of my dream. i feel that is in the tunnel already. we built a new one a few years back to replace the old one built in early 1900 it was first tunnel built under a large river. we also had a new bridge built in 1996 eventhough they never put enough man power on it to keep the flow going. if this happens here the great lake system from port huron down to the coast will be so poluted from sarnia chemical vally ande all the manufacturing in detroit wold be gone. very stragic spot here in port huron.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
DRIVING DOWN FOSTER AVE, IN CHICAGO AND HAD TO PULL TO THE SIDE BECAUSE 4 MILLITARY HUMVEES AND ONE LIKE MILLITARY TRUCK WERE DRIVING DOWN THE STREET, WHAT COULD THIS BE FOR, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MILLITARY IN THE MIDDLE OF CHICAGO BEFORE!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

OK - here's something for you to think about? Have you ever been to a war zone? I guess not by the way you write.

I'm an ex RAF Medic, do you know what law they stick to? Geneva Convention. Which means, to a Medic in a war zone, you cannot pass the enemy. Do you think I did? I showed compassion in my job. Fancy seeing a poor Iraqi kid crying and bleeding from unimaginable places? No. I did my job because I cared for the innocent who weren't brainwashed by their Scum of a Leader. I felt bad for them living under his sh***y law. They couldnt help it. It was only the minority who agreed with his Government. That is why the Military are there. You get Peacekeepers trying to help, but they are NOT trained in combat, they do NOT know how to look after themselves in War Zones where Military are.

And only tonight, a programme called Pride of Britain Awards have JUST, I repeat JUST awarded the Medical Core as a whole for everything they do, and it's about fricking time. Yeah, it's always Army and always frontliners who are in the news. They've only just realised how much we do, and how many lives we save.

You need to think before you speak - not got anything nice to say (or constructive criticism), then don't say it at all. Didn't your mother teach you that??

ps. Showing love and kindness to our enemies? What possibly makes you think they're going to recipricate the feeling? I'm always nice to people, but still, there will always be the minority who don't want change and dont want to be your friend.

I am an ex-medic to and believe me when I tell everyone that compassion was a part of the job, if you did not show compassion, you did not belong in the medical field, but I would like to also add that medic where the eyes and ears of any unit, if anything went down we would be one of the first to know.

as far as the train load of cars with military vehicles....it's called railheading. the military does it all the time, probably off to the training grounds, they do it once, maybe 2 times a year. the troops travel by air.

As to the OP, I would welcome any troops to my neck of the woods, and if I had it I would offer them a good cold soda because I now what these guys go thru every day. If any troops do happen by, I would let you know.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I heard a story about an SAS(?) medic who got seperated from his division in a warzone and ended up fighting his way into a safezone (I think this was in Iraq) with nothing but a few grenades, and an M16/ M203. Took out a convoy himself. I have the utmost respect for battle medics.

and btw someone did see a huge convoy a couple of days ago with soldiers in full gear with m16s HERE... NOT NORMAL..

That's completely normal, if here is the states. They train in full gear, with real guns; the guns have blanks. And if they're not training they still carry their gear when doing exercises or anything work related. It's commonplace.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Last week my buddy was in Kentucky...he saw troops massing with civilians all weekend...true, he was there for his sons graduation from basic...but damn it, they were there!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Should sightings of soldiers happen in or around Alabama then it could be related to the OCT. 14th predictions.
Now that would lend some credibility....seriously.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
All clear up north here in ND... And I usually see the occasional C-130 going to land here at the airport, haven't even seen one for a couple weeks though.

I did hear them testing the emergency sirens today though, which they do every day at 12:00, except today it was at 2:00 and it lasted way longer than the standard tests. Now, I'm typically not outside during that time, but I mentioned it to one of my co-workers (I've not lived in this town for all that long) and he said On Wednesdays they usually do that. I can't help but to think he's talking about the 12:00 daily test though... This one was different, at a different time, and I know I've been outside smoking a cig on Wednesdays at 2:00 because I keep tot he same schedule at work.

Edited to add:
They may do this every Wednesday, because if I wasn't outside within that 30 second window I would have missed it.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Ecidemon]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
All clear up north here in ND... And I usually see the occasional C-130 going to land here at the airport, haven't even seen one for a couple weeks though.

I did hear them testing the emergency sirens today though, which they do every day at 12:00, except today it was at 2:00 and it lasted way longer than the standard tests. Now, I'm typically not outside during that time, but I mentioned it to one of my co-workers (I've not lived in this town for all that long) and he said On Wednesdays they usually do that. I can't help but to think he's talking about the 12:00 daily test though... This one was different, at a different time, and I know I've been outside smoking a cig on Wednesdays at 2:00 because I keep tot he same schedule at work.

Edited to add:
They may do this every Wednesday, because if I wasn't outside within that 30 second window I would have missed it.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Ecidemon]

which sirens do you mean?..at the airport?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I know it's offtopic now, but thanks for reiterating the Medics POV.

Back to OP - my opinion still remains the same. However I do think there should be more awareness and I'm sure that the public should be updated by the Govt., asap. It's the same anywhere you go. The public always finds out last minute or too late.

So, with that in mind, if anything major does go down, I think I'll be reinstated to Medic as I have 6 years reserve to serve, yikes!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What the......did I read this right. I thought you said military troops coming to homes whats up with that.

You are truly as you tag states ATS paranoid resident.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here in central Kentucky all is the same. No soldiers other than the recruiters we see around town from time to time. Meanwhile, there is some military helicopter activity, but that is normal for this time of year. You know, looking for marijuana fields. Can't have the homegrowers competing for the dollar with the CIA.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

OMG CHANGE YOUR AVITAR you dont know what your doing to arachnaphobes.

Sorry I had a chill up my spine and had to shake it off...

On topic ....

Is it possible that the military is setting up in case of riots that may ensue after the election? people are so heated about their chosen candidates that people just may go into riot mode if their choice does not win. Maybe the military knows about mass terrorist activities that may happen, maybe black ops knows something we don't know, us common folk are not privy to all that goes on behind the scenes.
I cant feel is a sinister thing, but I can see how a few things in the near future may need more than a police man can handle.

Not to mention the awesome spaceship that will be here in a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Today, in the Pacific Northwest of Washington State I observed two fighter Jets traveling together at approximately 3-4pm this afternoon.

They were hauling ass and very close together, with one a little bit further behind the other one, and they were two different styles of fighter jet planes.

They looked to be coming from the direction of Canada.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Emmy, you could be my medic any time.

seriously though, nothing is going on guys...the military are all around us and they aren't going to do anything stupd

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here's my thread from a couple days ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I spotted a large military convoy, at least 10 to 15 troop transport trucks among other vehicles, humvees, and a patrol boat on a wideload truck.

They were headed westbound on I-64, towards Richmond, Virginia. From Richmond one can take I-95 to Washington DC, Baltimore and beyond into New England, OR .. they can take a different route to Rocky Mountain, NC. Lastly, they could also continue westward into the mountain which seperate VA and West VA, via I-85 or I-81 (been a while since ive visited blacksburg and roanoke, heh).

Scary? yes. They had full fatigues, BATTLE HELMETS, RIFLES, and their camo was DESERT or GREY (urban). Couldnt quite tell.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join