It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Movie Coming Soon!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There is a movie coming out about how the government is going to declare martial law and enslave us all during a economic meltdown. It's called The Strawman.

What do you guys think about this movie?

Here is the site The Strawman

The gang at 24fps got a lead on a new horror/post-Apocalyptic story coming to the screen called The Strawman. Artwork (below) and a synopsis is what they've been provided information-wise. Not much else. Here's the plot: In the wake of an economic meltdown, the government declares martial law on its citizens and enslaves them. A handful of survivors set out to save their country.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't know what else to say, but... WOW.

The Strawman is the name of your "person". That is the artificial person that is created when you have your birth registered and they give you a NAME in all capitals. This NAME appears on your Drivers License and other ID. I suggest watching Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception and The Magnificent Deception to learn more.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
S&F from me...good find!

Now would the be classified as irony or cooincidience

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
"starring Taimak."

Studied Chinese Goju under martial arts legend and fight choreographer...

I hope this isn't some cheesy Jean Claude Van Dam'esque action flick. Hopefully there is some substance to it, not just kicking ass.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I didn't think a movie like this would be allowed to be produced. This is ironic. I hope this comes out soon before Martial Law takes place.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
about the movie:

sure seems to be a convenient way to instill fear into the population.
isn't it just too coincidental sometimes?

[edit on 10/1/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hopefully this movie will have some truth in it. Then people will start to the get the picture and wake up.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
Hopefully this movie will have some truth in it. Then people will start to the get the picture and wake up.

yes, yes.
i think it would be very refreshing to see a major movie release that was all about the citizens standing up for their rights, freedom, and liberty and stomp the system; but something inside me tells me that it will be heroic in regards to where the system will be the hero at the end of the day.

ever think how un-P.C. "fight club" is now? with the end "terror" shot of buildings collapsing? that was quite a statement really.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

I would hope it would be the opposite. Something tells me otherwise but we will see. I'm not sure I know what you are talking about in your last sentence.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Good way to get to the masses, now its the peoples turn to understand this message and open there lazy eyes.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just thought about this...

The government has used varying methods to control the thoughts of people.
The government has money to put out a movie.
The government does not want to be over-taken, so they put out said movie.
People will watch, enjoying how the actors got away from "tha man".
Later...
Government starts martial law...people freak, but figure it worked for the actors in the movie, so it will work for them...people then try methods displayed in movie (put out by government), and still get over taken.
Or...
Government starts martial law...people not thinking about the movie, have it programmed in thier heads through said movie what they are supposed to do to win the revolution...government waiting, then ambush thier programmed citizens.

Just a thought on my end...very spiratic thought that just came to me...not trying to push any conspiracy onto anyone, but for those who would think so, it is possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Well lets hope people are smart enough and will not follow the exact plan to overthrow the government in the movie. Since that probably would not work.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
reply to post by zooplancton

I would hope it would be the opposite. Something tells me otherwise but we will see. I'm not sure I know what you are talking about in your last sentence.

sorry, i'm not a writer by any means.
i was just making a connection to the movie "fight club" and this new movie about martial law coming out.

both are about people rising up against the system. the un-PC part would be the people in fight club blowing up downtown buildings as social commentary. (911ish)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well I got here because I was researching regarding a conspiracy regarding birth certificates called the strawman. I have looked for the film and it has not yet been made. However, I found this that might be interesting,
Too close for comfort maybe...

the strawman movie site

Did the company go bust, or did the powers that be just not want this movie being made?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
When is this movie coming out I would like to see it before we all get shipped off to the FEMA camp

I wasnt being sarcastic

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Well I got here because I was researching regarding a conspiracy regarding birth certificates called the strawman. I have looked for the film and it has not yet been made. However, I found this that might be interesting,
Too close for comfort maybe...

the strawman movie site

Did the company go bust, or did the powers that be just not want this movie being made?

I guess they will wait so we all can be the stars

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I get a feeling that Martial Law itself is the strawman illusion. I think martial law is a fake-out. The changes that come will be from another direction and they will be subtle. There will be no martial law. The next 'war' will appear to be polite and will appear to be your own fault for getting cut out of the system. It will be YOU who chooses to co-operate or not. No one will force you. And no, I am not talking about being chipped. That is another strawman also. These things keep you looking in the wrong direction.

top topics

join