It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info on Ancient Astronauts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Harte

Its been known that pseudoskeptics focus on character assasination of Michael Cremo, Daniken, Hancock etc. rather than the issues brought up.

These people have no character to assassinate.

In fact, when I have brought up "issues" (IOW, the lies these people have told,) I've been ridiculed for using the same examples several times.

Ridiculed by you, I should add.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Ever since your type (pseudoskeptics) have called me a religious creationist, a racist and a con-man only for being curious and asking questions (I am neither religious nor do I believe in the inferiority of any race) Ive lost all trust in their "rational judgement".

Not sure who you're referring to here, but I am sure I haven't done this.

BTW, there can be no question at all that Cremo is a creationist and that his motivation for writing "Forbidden Archaeology" was to promote the Hindu version of creationism. Well, that and to make money for himself and the Hindu association that published his book.

The other two named authors above are simply money-grubbing crooks and liars.

Harte

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Could we PLEASE discuss the issues and not make snide remarks about one another? The topic is "ancient astronauts"... which we can talk about evidence for and against without making unpleasant remarks about each other.

okay?

<< 1   >>

join