It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! please read all!!! Matter of the bailout, i found online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hey all, i was over in dprogram, and just found this video, posted today...
sorry, i don't have the video to show, but here is the link...
dprogram.net...
Its about, how the bailout is going to bailout, foreign businessess and thier corporations! what about us? I have already emailed 2 representatives for my state (CT) and someone in congress. About how its unfair, WE, the people, should bail out foreign investors, and their propertys... giving us the 24% on our tab...
I wnated to bring this to everyones attention, as we have until end of today to de vote this or call who we have too....
ITs unamerican, and unpatriotic@

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Keep in mind: the economy is global and intertwined, and the US based companies are becoming less and less important as the global economy evolves.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
France has asked for a 300 Billion Euro bailout of European banks but Germany are opposing it.

This is breaking news on BBC News 24 but nothing on their website yet. Here's the link as it will probably be on there soon.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Hey all, i was over in dprogram, and just found this video, posted today...
sorry, i don't have the video to show, but here is the link...
dprogram.net...
Its about, how the bailout is going to bailout, foreign businessess and thier corporations! what about us? I have already emailed 2 representatives for my state (CT) and someone in congress. About how its unfair, WE, the people, should bail out foreign investors, and their propertys... giving us the 24% on our tab...
I wnated to bring this to everyones attention, as we have until end of today to de vote this or call who we have too....
ITs unamerican, and unpatriotic@

This is theft. This is international bankers peeing on the collective legs of Americans while telling Americans it is raining. Americans work hard. Some people work multible jobs to make ends. Vacations like the kind Europeans take are unheard of. Yet so many people in other countries have the audacity to call Americans greedy and undeserving. People who think Americans need to be reduced to poverty are guilty of projecting.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
KDs forum is here:

www.tickerforum.org...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Two confirming links.......

market-ticker.denninger.net...

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

(Includes video)

top topics