It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think of this video about china?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
at the end of this program,the hostest asks wether people in china feel oppressed,and the host replies,"never heard that vioce,there is so much optimism in this country.."

do you believe this report?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It's good to see another country taking off in a successful direction.
As someone about to move to Asia to spend the rest of my life I hope that the goodness will have a trickle down effect to surrounding economies.

In any case for better or worse I'm on board with China and thier growth.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Haven't looked at the video yet but I will tell you that having married a chinese girl and met lots of her friends and other chinese. I have to say my opinions have changed completely. She (living her in the UK) think that we are not as developed as we like to think we are and thinks our services are very poor (I agree). She also thinks that they in China have greater choice (Western propoganda aside) I also full agree with this. I/she knows of some of the wrong that her government does to its own but I see how we are wronged in the long term ways albeit more subtle but the end result is the same i.e. contrived economic slavery that leaves you with very little real life choices!

We are heading into the rabbit hole and with the introduction of Codex Alimentarious next year my freedom and choices will start to really vanish!

CODEX ALIMENTARIOUS FOR THE SHEEPLE

join