It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the 8th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi im the 8th looking for the others to contact me.
It is time to show up so answer me and we will group togheter to fight the final battle near soon.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by the8th]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hello the8th........

Hope you have thick skin mate......... there's a few with flame throwers around here.............

Any chance of an extended version of why you are the 8th and what that is???? please.... its early here in the UK and I've not had enough coffee to see the deeper meaning in your message yet

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm the seventh... how do you do?

Just to clarify..... why am I the seventh and you the 8th? What are we again?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If you are the 8th.. then you have an imposter mate........ I hate sarcasm and I believe in a lot of weird things but I'm struggling with this one.. ok just humour me..

Have you seen the 2nd comment on this latest you tube vid from Blossom Goodchild???

goodchild update

This is the comment...

Capitanohar (25 minutes ago) Hellow this is the 8th speaking to you this person is preparing us to a non resistence invasion saying they wont hurt us. Take a side

[edit on 1/10/2008 by barontorz]

Mod Edit: Fixed BB code

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm curious. Are there going to be a discussion about aliens and/or UFOs?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"Those twelve will gather again around the table to descend in a crown of stars"

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by the8th

I'll take that as a "no" then? Perhaps the other 11 guys can find you in BTS then.

Edit to add:
How not to be banned from ATS – PLEASE Review This Link.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey the8th

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thank you im looking for the others in order to be contacted

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by the8th

Hi 8th welcome!!!

A Crown of how may stars? 12 perhaps?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the8th

As I stated before I hate sarcasm and always try to treat others as I would have them treat me...... which let's face it would be a very good thing if we all remembered that ....

If you are the 8th, then why are you on here???

I have read Blossoms book "Snapshot" and according to her she has already chosen the 12............... So which 8th are you????

If you have come here because you have read somewhere that 12 shall be chosen and you thought you would have a larffff with us, then I cannot protect you and neither will anyone else against the ATS mud slingers............

Do yourself a favour, ask yourself why you have come on here and stated what you have and look inside yourself for the answer...........

If you find yourself wanting then you are NOT the 8th but someone who would really want to be, in order to be "in on the action" as it were.....

Comments like yours will do you no favours on here, we are all looking for the truth....... in one way or another.

Now take some time out and then when you have your answer, come back and explain it please.....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"Books have the same enemies as people: fire, humidity, animals, weather, and their own content" One human said

"A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return." One human said

[edit on 8-10-2008 by the8th]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by the8th

I'm the 1st, and how dare you reveal yourself like this in public.

You just wait til the 22nd hears of this!!

She will slap your 35th so hard that all the 9's will think they are 65's.

Honestly the 8th.... I'm very disappointed

[edit on 8/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
9th to the third power,

because 7 8 9...

seven ate nine

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am not a number! I am a person, with a name, and...

Wait... I'm 5.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
8th? (First name, "the", I take it?)

I really have to ask: What are you talking about?!?

Welcome to ATS. Looks like you'll fit in just fine.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations to manifest. Similar to regret, it differs in that the individual feeling regret focuses primarily on personal choices contributing to a poor outcome, while the individual feeling disappointment focuses on outcome.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by the8th]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the8th
Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations to manifest. Similar to regret, it differs in that the individual feeling regret focuses primarily on personal choices contributing to a poor outcome, while the individual feeling disappointment focuses on outcome.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by the8th]

Man, seriously....

join