It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wanted to know if this was ok.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wanted to post a link to the latest show of the internet broadcast that I do because it has a lot to do with alternative political ideas. I know that linking to your own things like that is generally looked down upon, but is this ok?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I see you all reading this. Dont be shy

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi There,

Good a forum as any to ask such a question.

Will be interested to see what Admin-level Staff have to say, though my own opinion is:

'It's not what you say - it's how you say it that counts'

There are numerous threads on ATS which are centred around off-site material, links etc.

Which doesn't seem to be too much of a problem providing there is also robust discussion and your own opinion/input within the thread around the provided links rather just a simple 'Hey, check out my website .......' kinda deal.

When it's just a basic posting of a url to someone elses site, then well that just smells too much like cheeky self-promotion...which is what certainly tends to bring down the hammer from us Staff.

Again - will be interested to see what 'higher ups' say.

Hopefully you'll hear from them soon. My advice till then is 'hold fire' for now until they respond.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Indeed, I will wait! However I do not want this to be looked at as shameless self promotion. Just FYI!

I think it was an interesting show.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
...also...sorry: Thank you for asking! Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think too, asking first was a good choice. But I also think anouncing a programm of yours which is of intrest in this community, shouldn't be a problem. If you got something good to show one day, let me know.

Thanks.

top topics

join