It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've figured out the bailout conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingAlpha

Good post and I love seeing people analyzing the fed..
that said, the problem is that banks aren't loaning the common man any money. The interest that banks charge each other right now is 0%. There are a lot of interbank transfers going on right now and that is the problem. These banks get the many with ZERO percent interest then loan it out at 20-30% interest to us.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

The federal reserve controls the rate of interest that banks charge each other. It's been zero% since this economic crisis began. That's over 2 years. The reason the great depression happened was that the interest rate the fed set was left for too low too long...we have it even lower than before the great depression right now. You don't need conspiracy theories to analyze the fed, they keep everything right in the open and admit to everything. The only theorizing you could do about the fed is who actually controls the fed(we're pretty sure its the international banker and Rothschilds) as well as WHO GOT THE MONEY THE FED GAVE OUT FOR 0% INTEREST.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

The federal reserve controls the rate of interest that banks charge each other. It's been zero% since this economic crisis began. That's over 2 years. The reason the great depression happened was that the interest rate the fed set was left for too low too long...we have it even lower than before the great depression right now. You don't need conspiracy theories to analyze the fed, they keep everything right in the open and admit to everything. The only theorizing you could do about the fed is who actually controls the fed(we're pretty sure its the international banker and Rothschilds) as well as WHO GOT THE MONEY THE FED GAVE OUT FOR 0% INTEREST.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Ghost374 because: sorry for double post...didn't realize you could even do that..

<< 1   >>

join