It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich on Maddow's Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here is vid. clip of Kucinich talking about why he voted against the bailout package and what he says is a better solution... trickle-up economics.

I am not an "economist" but this sounds like an excellent solution and one I feel would be a far better solution. It is also, unfortunately -yes, pun intended, something I imagine would never come to fruition.

I just really mostly wanted to post this to give a big
to Kucinich who once again shows that he does not buy into the bipartisan crap and really thinks about his vote and how the people will fair from the outcome. I like this guy and the way he puts himself out on a limb for us.

edited to say there is a 30 sec. commercial first when you click -it's worth the wait

[edit on 30-9-2008 by anyone]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
David Kucinich is an awesome friend and ally to the American people. When he was running for president, he never wavered from his position on doing his job for the PEOPLE of this country. He has never been part of the political establishment, therefore he never got the MSM "time" he deserved. He didn't have the backing of the "good 'ol boy" types in Washington because he didn't believe in gouging the people like they do.
If anyone should be president of the country it's David Kucinich...he's the real deal!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I agree he is the real deal. It is too bad that he isn't heard by the many.

I really haven't dissected him as much as I would like to go as far as to say I would make him President, however, everytime I have heard him I most often agree.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

I think that Dennis Kucinich may be an even better candidate!

Ah, levity.

OP,
for sharing this rare, MSM coverage of one of the few Congressmen [or -women] who truly seems to have the best interests of Americans at the forefront of his legislative agenda.

Maybe in four years, we'll be treated to a presidential election pitting Dennis Kucinich vs. Ron Paul.

Ah, fantasy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Double post.

Ah...forget it.

[edit on 10.1.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Dennis
Kucinich vs. Ron Paul? That would definitely be interesting to say the least. ATS would be like a pig in mud.

Really wonder if any of these ideas that Kucinich is referring to, are sneaking through in the new package.? One can hope, huh?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by anyone]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"What the Senate is proposing is a fraud." Dennis Kucinich live on MSNBC right now.

"Move the economy forward by putting the money where it belongs(with the people)."

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anyone
Really wonder if any of these ideas that Kucinich is referring to, are sneaking through in the new package.?

No. Absolutely not. The only "improvements" to the package are tax cuts to bring more Republicans on board. It might even lose some Democrats in the House.

Oh, and it's now a "Rescue Plan" not a bailout plan. Because we are stupid enough to buy it because of the name.

But yeah, Dennis rocked. He is the man.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Obama's on now (actually Kucinich's interview was interupted by him) telling us this will work out "When I'm President." God I hope so. That's what I have now -hope. I hope it's enough.

My father just watched half of his savings disappear. I am sick. He is a good man and worked hard all his life to wake up one morning and... ahhhh.

Well... we will see won't we.

Here's hoping.

light and love,
-anyone

top topics

join