It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOA to Close Credit Cards For Approximately 60% of Customers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
some info on fourwinds10.com, courtesy quatloos.com's nesara scam summary page

The primary scam artist goes by the name of "Dove of Oneness" or usually just “Dove” hosts a website called “The Four Winds” at www.fourwinds10.com... that spews a bunch of New Age hooey, such as “Lord Ari’s Galactic Tales”. Additionally, Dove has an “update line” that you can call at: (206) 781-3897 to hear the latest updates on the “True NESARA Law”. These updates, which are archived both on Dove’s website and ours (for posterity, of course) offer totally bizarre news events, such as that “100,000 Bankers who would not accept the True NESARA Law have been eliminated” and that the spaceships of the Galacticans are regularly seen visiting Washington D.C.

www.quatloos.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Additionally, Dove has an “update line” that you can call at: (206) 781-3897 to hear the latest updates on the “True NESARA Law”.

Thanks Crakeur, you have absolutely no idea how thrilled I am to learn of yet another nutcase that calls my backyard of Seattle "home."

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

you do know that Seattle is an ancient crakeurian word for "home of the crazies," right?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Total rubbish!!!!

I have a BofA card with $10,000 on it and it is still in working order. I have a personal credit line of $50,000 with BofA, still good, I just checked.

The scare campaign is working. If you have good credit, you can still buy a car, a house or anything else your heart desires. Only those who should not have had credit in the first place will be affected by any of this. More than 90% of the banks were not even involved in the bad paper.

A house I'm leasing closed last week in fact.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Doe anyone have any idea what the expense would be for BOA to re-run consumer credit reports on their existing card holders to determine their scores?

Moreover, they'd create a collection nightmare of legendary proportions.

Not gonna happen.

Trash on its face.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by loam]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

My first thoughts as well. Starred your post.....

but thier may be a another story here.

The bann on short selling ends tonight.

The letter is from a Mr. Lewis...it was sent this morning at 6:16 am.

We have determined that the email is from NC....not Florida.

We have nothing back from any other banks.

We have some other persons looking into this email and it is now out of my hands.

If I get some other info I will update.

By the way..Blaine...it is only for those with a credit score of 750 or lower.

Note..Some have had thier CC "turned off"...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

My first thoughts as well. Starred your post.....

but thier may be a another story here.

The bann on short selling ends tonight.

The letter is from a Mr. Lewis...it was sent this morning at 6:16 am.

We have determined that the email is from NC....not Florida.

We have nothing back from any other banks.

We have some other persons looking into this email and it is now out of my hands.

If I get some other info I will update.

By the way..Blaine...it is only for those with a credit score of 750 or lower.

Note..Some have had thier CC "turned off"...

Cheers

Yes Ken Lewis is the CEO of Bank of America and yes Bank of America is headquartered in North Carolina.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

You are right Solarstorm.

I am still waiting for some other replys. I will telephone Mr. Lewis tomorrow.

Yes Ken Lewis is the CEO of Bank of America and yes Bank of America is headquartered in North Carolina.

If this is all correct...button down the hatches.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Yep...and I did 9 years in the consumer and business sector of banking...so I know this could be a possibility regardless of what the other so called debunkers say on this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Yep...and I did 9 years in the consumer and business sector of banking...so I know this could be a possibility regardless of what the other so called debunkers say on this thread.

It looks like it's more than a possibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And some might recall BOA decided you didn't need any SS number or photo ID to get credit from them. Sounds like it didn't pan out and now they want $$$$ from the government to make them feel better

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

And some might recall BOA decided you didn't need any SS number or photo ID to get credit
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yes, I had just read an article that pointed toward the idea that BOA had tried to capture a lot of the Mexican/Spanish biz in areas such as San Antonio, Brownsville, etc...and gave CCards to illegal aliens.

This story has a lot of angles.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If I can help you with anything please let me know. I assume you are the lad from the Toronto Star that keeps asking about the rumors.

By the way Mr Lewis mistook me for my buddy from the Toronto Star....this guy, my buddy, is digging into this story as we speak.

I will post any thing I can, or that I am allowed to concerning what he finds. (somethings I cannot...it interferes with his work)

WR

[edit on 2-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

I was in banking for 9 years, m'self, and have to agree with you that there IS a possibility of this happening. In fact, given the credit issues and the economy, it is definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is actually a simple answer for this one. Very soon, the military will be switching the government travel card from BOA to CitiBank. Most military personnel are required to have a GTC when traveling to CONUS or OCONUS locations. Switching all of these accounts over to CitiBank would account for the majority of that sixty percent.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

ok,, im questioning every thing... for several reasons...

1) the danger of them doing this... ie this could be false
2) WHY DO YOU PEOPLE EXPECT THE BANK TO ADMIT IT???? if its true they wont admit it, bc them there would be a mass withdrawling and hurt the banks...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join