It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Applause for Ron Paul!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The Ron Paul movement, IMO, has done more good than I could have hoped for. I am, for the first time in my life, seeing the Government take a stand for the will of the people.

The way I see this is that this is mostly a grass-roots movement. On the MSM, you see nothing about the numbers of outraged citizens. You see the pundits actually ATTACKING anyone who has voted with the public during this latest crisis under Bush. This is telling me that it is US, we, here on the net, who are doing this! I thank and applaud Dr. Paul!

It was his campaign that united this alternate voice!

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yes! Dr. Paul even MENTIONED that he though these massive influx of e-mails from we, the people, were what made a difference in the recent robbery bailout fraud bill. The people are FINALLY awakening en masse, and they are pissed enough that business as usual is not going to be as easy for these special-interest-pandering politicians.

Dr. Paul's ferocity and intelligence in exposing these issues has helped catalyze this movement. He is a true hero.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Agreed. You know, I have no idea what may come of this, but at least people are finally starting to voice their opinion! Hopefully people will make a habit of it!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fair play to you guys.

Hats off to the chap.

new topics

top topics

join