It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Transdimentional System You Know As Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For those of you who (like me) sometimes feel as though there is more to reality than what you can percieve with our meager senses, please take the time out of your day to watch this little video, it absolutely blew my mind. Everything we know about the world around us is a lie...and it can be proven!

The Transdimensional Holographic System You Know as Life

[edit on 30-9-2008 by starsyren]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
could you please post another link
that one is not working for me

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Should be working now...I've watched this thing about 100x and i'm still not sick of it. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've also run across a couple of interesting books on the subject. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, and The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. VERY good reads!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ive read both those books, and they are must reads! i'm going to watch the vid now, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

Enjoyed the vid, yes I to have read the book.

We have a long journey ahead of us, alot to still learn about who and what we truly are.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No problem, just gettin the word out to all my fellow illusionists!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Can't watch the video on this computer...but the concept of the Universe being a hologram, definitely does give credence to the "We are all part of the whole" and the "Web of Life" thoughts of those of us that believe these things.

~Holly

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I found a more detailed vid about the same one as you posted but it explains alot in a more detailed way IMO.

You might wanna check em out!
Video 1
www.youtube.com...

Video 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That guy in the video looks like a complete ginal. (As we say in jamaica) a crook and a fraud... I know you shouldnt judge a book by its cover but 1st impressions last AND if something seems too good to be true... it usually is.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Yes, I watched all three. It seems to be made by the same people, judging by the graphics of the brain.

To the OP, awesome vid. Starred.
Loved the ending to the first vid. Bill Hicks was great.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by schism85]

new topics

top topics

join