It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do IF and When...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
...spontaneous human explosions occur in what would be reported as a rash breaking out suddenly all over just at random?

Also, if you give suck (care) with child, what will you do in the time it just starts happening all over MUCH randomly more and more? Like, you willing to go down with child? Or are you not willing to go down with child?

Or, are you always on stand-by, able to stand alone like the one Godsmack song goes?

Note:

The spontaneous human exploding can mean they werent persons but shells that are remote detinated bombs straight from, say, heaven or the cosmos. Remember the movie "Total Recall" where the body head Arnold was wearing started going heywire to where he knew to throw it into his foes?...And it exploded? Well, in this case you maybe wouldnt even know who is actually a what. Hey, you never know if the cosmic order would evolve certain of humankind into explosive bombs.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here it can possibily happen says this:

Mark 13
15And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

^^Why not? Because he is going to explode, and take your life (a thing) out!!! Ka boom!!!

Mark 13
17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

^^Yeah, spontaneous human explosion is possible. In those days when it occurs like a brush fire gone wild I dont think you'd want to care for anybody because you can not trust any BODY.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Who/what are you?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Are you talking about the hypothesis of spontaneous human combustion?

If not, then what? If so...... mon, you took a really freaky way of saying it -- no offense intended.

what would I do if people everywhere starting spontaneously turning into a min-fireball? Probably spend a bit more time on the sea. We have a floating shade. It's a PVC construct - 8' X 10' with a 6/12 hip roof, covered with tight nylon netting. It's a place to be, to float under when it's too hot to do anything else. yep. That's what we'd do.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

He means, what if some people were genetically engineered and are not humans at all, but designed somehow, to start explodeing at a certain date.

They are used as weapons.

You have absolutley no way of telling who is one. It could even be one of your parents/ siblings.

Imagine Siting in the front room watching telly, then KABOOM! Everything, that was alive in the room has to be scraped off the walls...That is the power of High Explosive Humans.

...I can see this being on fringe at some point

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

AAAAAAAaaalrightythen.
Thanks for the head's up and explanation. I will monitor my cats more closely in the future. God only knows where they range at night when I'm not watching them. I've suspected they are getting fed from someone else..... but who? tick tick tick tick tick

Mabus, just having a little fun with you; no offense intended.

top topics

join