It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain : Treasury Could Spend One Trillion on Bailout Without Congressional Approval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

McCain : Treasury Could Spend One Trillion on Bailout Without Congressional Approval

www.breitbart.tv

“The Treasury has at its disposal about a trillion dollars that they could begin, without congressional authority, buying up some of these terrible mortgages and help stabilize the situation."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is news to me , I mean Congress has been under the gun to pass this ' bailout ' for the last several days. " The Treasury Department has a Trillion at its disposal to help stabilize the situation ? " It seems the Treasury Department is in no hurry to "stabilize the situation " if true. Bravo !! Congress , job well done so far.

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

This is scary. When treasury prints money like it was monopoly money,they are wrecking our economy and stealing our savings. There is no way our paychecks can keep up with this kind of inflation. Both presidents are marching lock step in this together. People will need to be friendly towards the senators and congressman. At this moment they are the best and only friends Americans have.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't know how many times I have said this these past weeks:

This just gets better and better...

Is there nothing that can protect the citizens from these Crooks?

It is beyond belief.

Edited to add:

Is this including the 630 Billion from today?

[edit on 30/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

new topics

top topics

join