It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tippecanoe curse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A while ago I read an interesting article about the Tippecanoe curse. For those of you who don’t know, the curse has plagued all American Presidents elected in the year ending zero. All presidents from 1840 onwards have all meet their demise while in office with the exception of Ronald Reagan although an assignation attempt was made on his life but he was only injured.

Now I was wondering when this curse will strike Bush, he’s not got long left now and I kinda hope the curse isn’t on its Hols during the last few months of his term.

Now I wouldn’t wish harm on any one but when you look at the atrocious acts he’s committed maybe he deserves a little punishment. Which got me thinking, how can these elite leaders carry out such terrible acts and avoid Karma. How come it doesn’t come full circle and bite them in the ass. Don’t these people deserve this? Are they so powerful they can control karma, are they above Consequences of one's actions?

But like Glenn Hoddle said maybe handicapped people are paying for their crimes from pervious lives. If so I wonder how spasticated Bush would be in his next life.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well supposedly, Reagan broke the curse by not being killed.
That's only what I've heard.

I couldn't tell you about karma. I think we all know people that we think should just be run over by a bus for stuff that they do.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If it is worth anything, a possible answer to that seem to be that Bush was not elected by the popular vote. I really do not know if the pattern holds up for all time (that all that were killed/injured were also popularly elected) but I am just throwing an idea out there.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Interesting theory maybe if the pattern is broken such as Bush did then the curse evades him. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A lotta curses going down these days.. Red Sox (Curse of Bambino), This one(which I thought was Prophet's curse), Billy Goat Curse(if Cubs win WS)

new topics

top topics

join