It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little story about the failed bailout:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So after days of screaming, "It must be passed immediately!" - reminds me of the patriot act vote. "Trust us! Just sign. You can read it later..." And in blinding flash of representing their constituents, the house kills the bill!?!? I don't think I have ever seen the House Reps. treated with proper respect. It was as if...

Walking out of the negotiation room, a House Representative dropped a banana peel in the doorway. And along comes the senate and exec. branch and WHOOOOOOPS! *THUD, THUD*

Having heard the negotiations had let out, Wall St. and the Banks were rounding the corner with a full head of steam, desperately hollering, "Did you get the money? Did you get th..." WHOA! *WHACK* Didn't see senate and exec. laying on the floor. And so the 4 mightiest criminals lay writhing in a pile on the floor like so many worms. They all heard the slow, familiar click, click of expensive shoes with no traction, approaching with a measured pace. The feet stop, facing the pile of worms. Only George was brave (or stupid) enough to look up at the man towering over them.

Then, a wimpy little voice with a mild drawl, "Haaate to say it. But I told ya so. *pause* I've NEVER seen such a fine plan so poorly executed... executed... hmmm..." and the man turned and began to walk away. He barked back over his shoulder, "My #'s unlisted in Dubai! See ya later fools!"

Lifting his torso off the ground, George yelled, "Dad! Wait! What are we supp..." But it was too late, he was gone.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 9/30/2008 by verbal kint]

join