It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beechcraft Starship and Other Cool Civilian Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Starship was definitely one cool plane, too bad they don't make them anymore

Lancair's new Sentry is also one for the cool list of civilian planes. Yes it is a kit plane but its one cool plane.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is an interesting site then... not sure if all claims are real but, it's something to spark up interest...

www.stavatti.com...

Anyone heard of Stavatti? Until about October 2003 I didn't. So there's something for you to check out.

One civilian plane in there only though...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I heard about it at the same time as you did. I don't know what to make of them, and, to be honest, I don't think they're actually going to be developing the F-26 or whatever it is. I haven't heard anything about such a contract from the military. Their "headquarters" appears to be a small, two storey office building. It just makes one go hmmmmm... Prototype, technology demonstrator, maybe. But full-scale production aircraft? Er, I don't think so. What do other people think?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I agree with you there... I don't think these aircraft are going to hit actual production... but, still something to check out in awe.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Stavatti's SM-26 Sleek looks interesting, they talk like their already flying a prototype but they show no real pictures hmm

The price would definitely be expensive though.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Though it would be a plane I'd like to see take flight.

Maybe their aircraft listed a suggested prototypes for the USG?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
stavatti is a hoax website.

CEO looks like a real professional guy dont he

and nice manufacturing facility

read this. its actually pretty funny. this guy went to a #load of trouble to type up that website and stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Now I don't know how I allowed a little thing like that double bypass me.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Agreed Stavatti is a joke. But here is the Viper jet, it is for sale and flying.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star Eagle

The Starship was definitely one cool plane, too bad they don't make them anymore

Lancair's new Sentry is also one for the cool list of civilian planes. Yes it is a kit plane but its one cool plane.

Hey you know what is wierd, I saw a plane like this fly over my house (west texas) about a month or so ago. I thought it was an r/c plane at first but it looked too big... I could only really look at the underbelly, nose and wing tips, I don't recall seeing passenger windows on it...

sorry if I took this off topic, just seeing that picture sparked the memory

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this is nothing new. u can buy planes like these on ebay and they're not a hoax!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I still think it'd be cool if Stavatti were real and making these planes. They look like somethin to see.

new topics

top topics

join