It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is in the correct area - mods will move it just in case it isn't.

As it seems, the NWO strategic plan by the powers that be, is steadily coming to fruition.

Although I am not sure what will come next in the grand plan: micro-chipping, the Amero, detaining and disposing of the "red-flaggers" etc. Either way, is it possible to actually fight this?

Is it possible to just appear to have assimilated or are those of us who are completely opposed to the NWO going to have to go underground?

Are there groups right now that are thinking along the same lines as myself, who meet regularly and actually have a plan on what to do when more and more of liberties are taken and given to the "shadowy rulers"? If so, can you please point me in the right direction?

I don't want to be one of those people who gets forced into this system, readily knowning what is happening, but yet still unable to fight it.

I suppose the topic of this thread should be on what the most important components should be for an underground resistance, and what exactly would this entail? would this in fact become the "Ying" to the "Yang" of NWO secret societies?

In my mind I envision an underground resistance that is highly organized, and somewhat militiristic. I would also think that for an underground resistance to succeed, one would need some of the best and brightest people in computer science and technology.

- SciDoc

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You know you should read a bunch of threads in the ATS Survival forum, they give all sorts of great info pertinent to your questions.

My take on this is that an Underground revolution should be more covert and less militaristic. Besides, is this an underground revolution? Or an underground survival? Depends on the context. Are we trying to overthrow the powers? Or start a separate one? Or simply survive from the existing ones?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
interesting point.

Yea, I read through that discussion section, but it seemed like a lot of it was "how to make it on your own"...when I am thinking more in terms of how large groups of people can manouver through the envisioned society either undetected or totally underground.

Of course survival would be the priority, but I think after a while, there would have to be some sort of insurgency (for lack of a better word) to restore power to the people.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

Unless the underground society grew enough in numbers, they would surely have power in their own right, without needing to 'restore' power from another power. Again, it comes down to context. Are we escaping, resisting, surviving, or just starting a new world?

I believe an underground movement should start in the International Waters, via a sub-oceanic society. We have the technology to create a self-sustaining world completely underwater.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't think an underground resistance would be very high-tech. That's like what you would read in Sci-Fi's and things like that, but you have to remember, where there is NWO, there is money, where there is money, there is technology. That fact of the matter is, without money, we would not be able to manufacture all the high technology things required to make us a 'high-tech' movement. I imagine the most high-tech thing we'd have is a stationary machine gun.

Unless, at one turn, we burglarize the military. It would be gutsy - and it might fail, but if it succeeds, and we get a) raw materials and b) tools to convert the raw materials into things required,

THEN, and only then, would someone with a degree in computer science become helpful.

otherwise, i imagine brute-force is the only way to take down the NWO.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

sorry im getting in on this a little late im in ireland, it will take many lives to do such a thing so we gotta think big, but do it their way, the sneeky worming way, work from the bottom as we already are. gorilla warfare on the grandest scale, we must get a global network that goes under ground on the need to know basis. if the word could only be believed by the blind we would have a world army ourselves. the armies of these countries must also turned to our good, so this starts at home folks, educate your kids on this, no more enrolling and more infiltrating. this will take time, time we maybe havnt got. they are getting closer to their gole, maybe 6 to 7 years i say. but you got a # load retired irish fighters itching to get a crack at these scoorges so lets get the rest moving captain

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
really?

I guess that would be where "covert" resistance players would be helpful. Someone on the inside. lol

I can't imagine a resistance that is almost pre-historic technology wise would have much success. I really believe that in order to defeat them, you have to beat them at their own game. Like take over media outlets. It is very very hard, but with nothing else to lose, I am sure it can be done.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The biggest problem (you see problems first, then work on solutions) with "covert" resistance is the training, testing and maintenance of loyalty and cohesion among operatives, and protection against defecting agents. It requires a facility and lots of resources. You need spies in all posts of the NWO bodies at all but the highest (unofficial) levels, unless you plan on infiltrating the bloodlines via hitting on some Rothschilds (sp?) party-going daughter and dipping your profane pen in the satanic ink, so to speak.

But since all of this is monitored anyway, the purpose of this thread is null and void. Have a nice day, and try not to get black-bagged by your not-so-friendly NWO domestic security agents. lol..

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Lucidliving]

top topics

join