It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do 9 Of The People Who Voted NO on Bailout Have In Common?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
so.. let me get this striaght... the jews and the democrats are to blame...wow... good thing everyone else is a true american right?
yeah... and palin would make a great vice-president right? c'mon, you people cannot be taken seriously. but you do provide for some humor on this site.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
How did this thread get 32 FLAGS and 41 STARS??????

:shk:

Could some of you actually make an effort to deny ignorance?

I'm particulalry suprised by some of the comments made by people I thought knew better.

Originally posted by mybigunit
...I was looking through everyone who voted AGAINST the bill I noticed they all have one thing in common. None of them are of the Jewish religion... There are around 100 Jews in the house right now and not ONE voted against the bill? Why is that?

Um....maybe because there aren't 100 Jews in all of Congress, let alone the House.

The precise numbers are:

Current members of the United States Congress

In the Senate, there are...13 Jews.

[In the House there are]...30 Jews.

This source even lists who they are:

Link.

Senate
(13— 2 Republicans, 9 Democrats, 2 Independents)

Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Norm Coleman (R-MN)
Russ Feingold (D-WI)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (I-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Arlen Specter (R-PA)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)

House
(30— 1 Republican, 29 Democrats)

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)*
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Rahm Emanuel (D-IL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)*
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Paul Hodes (D-NH)*
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Steve Kagen (D-WI)*
Ronald Klein (D-FL)*
Tom Lantos (D-CA)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
Robert Wexler (D-FL)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)*

*New members

So maybe you ought to apply your infantile paint by numbers logic to those actual members first.

Don't bother. I saved you the time:

VOTED FOR THE BAILOUT:

Ackerman
Berman
Cantor
Cohen
Davis
Emanuel
Engel
Frank
Harman
Israel
Klein
Levin
Lowey
Nadler
Schakowsky
Schwartz
Schultz
Waxman
Weiner
Wexler

VOTED AGAINST THE BAILOUT:

Berkley
Filner
Giffords
Hodes
Kagen
Rothman
Schiff
Sherman
Yarmuth

NO VOTE

Lantos (Died in February 2008)

----------

Imagine that!!! Someone forgot to remind nearly a third of the Congressional House Jews to participate in the conspiracy.

I'm calling it. This thread is a manufactured hit job on an ethnic group for no other reason than PURE IGNORANCE.

All together now: A N T I - S E M I T I C.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by loam]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ahhh ANTI SEMETIC I knew it would come out somewhere. Guy if this was Muslims in our house voting on stronger port security and all the Muslims voted NO then I would make this same post. Their is no Anti-Semetism in this thread. No where did I call for the Jews to be killed or did I even link mainstream everyday Jews to the Zionist or mafia style Jews. Im bringing up the point to let everyone discuss and in response to Area51 that is why there is no focus. Im wanting people to throw their opinions out there. I cant give an exact answer. I will say this Do I feel there is a mafia style sect in the Jewish religion? I do and if that makes me anti semetic then I guess I am. I also feel this mafia style sect has hi jacked our government. As I pointed out earlier look at Bush's cabinet and advisers.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Maybe a better question would be , Who volted for the bill that are bought off by Zoinism ? You dont have to be Jewish to be corrupt....

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Ahhh ANTI SEMETIC I knew it would come out somewhere.

If the shoe fits.

Im wanting people to throw their opinions out there.

You mean like I just did about your GROSSLY ERRONEOUS statements?

I cant give an exact answer.

I don't know why not???? It should be easy when you make up the facts to fit your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Im trying to edit the 100 to 30 but it wont let me do it. The site that I had gone to to get that number seems to be incorrect as you pointed out. I starred your post.

As far as the shoe fitting I guess we will let everyone decide that for themselves I know what camp your in

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Im trying to edit the 100 to 30 but it wont let me do it. The site that I had gone to to get that number seems to be incorrect as you pointed out. I starred your post.

Then since you publicly admit your 'error', you have to some small measure repaired my view of you, even though I assume you still cling to your faulty conclusions.

EDIT:

And I do mean small....very small.

Oh, and since we have one dead guy, the number would actually be 29, making your new premise: "There are 29 Jews in the house right now and nearly a third voted against the bill? Why is that?"

:shk:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ah come on now loam, that's an outrageous post. You've ruined a perfectly good conspiracy using nothing but simple facts. mybigunit would never lets facts get in the way of his pre-concieved world view and I don't think you should either.

Anyway you must be wrong, as everyone knows the Joos are behind all the bad things in the world, even the Holocaust! Yes, that's right the Joos organised the Holocaust - the poor little Nazis were tricked into killing 6 million Joos by the Joos! That's how crafty they are.

Sorry, did I keep saying Joos? I meant Zionists. Some of my best friends are Joos blah blah blah

Originall posted by: mybigunit
Correct. He uses the Jewish religion to mask himself. He funded Hitler who killed many Jews. So did JP Morgan and Rockefeller. These people arent Jews although they claim to be. They are the devil in disguise.

The Rothschilds clearly are Jewish and they did not fund Hitler. In fact as you know, as I've pointed it out to you before, Hitler and WWII was a disaster for the Rothschilds, just like it was for most of the European Jews. They lost vast parts of their banking empire - first of all when Hitler annexed Austria he took their 150 year old bank from them (ending for good their central European banking business) and they had to flee the country.

Then when under the Vichy government in France they were stripped of their French nationality and forced to sell their possessions. Guy de Rothschild (son of the head of the French business) then joined the French Army and fought bravely against the Nazis. The full story:

In 1940, as a result of the German occupation of France in World War II, Guy de Rothschild's parents and sister Bethsabée fled France and made their way to safety in New York City. Guy de Rothschild had enlisted in the French Army and was a company commander in the 3rd Light Mechanised Division during the Battle of France in early 1940. After fighting the Nazis at Carvin, he was part of the French Army that was forced to retreat to Dunkirk. He was awarded the Croix de Guerre for his actions on the beaches at Dunkirk, from where he was evacuated to England. He immediately returned to France, landing at Brest, and taking charge of the family's office at La Bourboule, near Clermont-Ferrand.

Under the Vichy government, his father and uncles were stripped of their French nationality, removed from the register of the Légion d'honneur, and the family was forced to sell its possessions. Rothschild managed to persuade the buyers to grant options under which he would later be able to buy the family's interests back. He left France again, via Spain and Portugal, to join his parents in New York City. He joined the Free French Forces and boarded the cargo ship, Pacific Grove, to travel back to Europe. His ship was torpedoed and sunk in March 1943, and he was rescued after spending 12 hours in the waters

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Not really the Nazi collaborators you suggest? Though of course you know all this, as I've told you before.

[edit on 1/10/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged just to bring a little more attention to the thread.

Though, this subject doesn't really surprise me at all.

It's kinda like saying you're surprised that most of the Mafia bosses are of Italian decent.

There are a lot of Jews at the top of the banking industry and there are a lot of Jews at the top of the movie industry.

Just as a note: the great majority of law makers in congress are white.

I don't know that any of this is really a conspiracy, but more like family business interest.

My father, after working for the railroad, working in sign making and typography. It just so happens that I work in the same field as a graphic designer. No great conspiracy here.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I find it ironic your signature says "Boycott the latest Hate Thread" while you're starring and flagging this one.

You people make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
the thing they all have in common is that they are up for re-election. Every person who voted for the bailout is not up for re-election.
So it appears that the votes were driven by a desire for power, not a zionist conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
as for the discussion above:

I hope I'm not labeled an anti-Semitic for pointing out the Jewish/Hollywood correlation.

or anti-Caucasic for the whole congress statement.

or anti-Dalmaic for the whole Mafia statement.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

The Rothschilds clearly are Jewish and they did not fund Hitler. In fact as you know, as I've pointed it out to you before, Hitler and WWII was a disaster for the Rothschilds, just like it was for most of the European Jews. They lost vast parts of their banking empire - first of all when Hitler annexed Austria he took their 150 year old bank from them (ending for good their central European banking business) and they had to flee the country.

Then when under the Vichy government in France they were stripped of their French nationality and forced to sell their possessions. Guy de Rothschild (son of the head of the French business) then joined the French Army and fought bravely against the Nazis. The full story:

Not really the Nazi collaborators you suggest? Though of course you know all this, as I've told you before.

Ahh I knew father Luke would sneak in here. Ok time for some history and no you didnt tell me anything. We talked about the roll of Jews in the overthrow of the Tzar.

Ok how Rothschild funded Hitler. Its simple look into the BIS. After WW2 this was set up to help with reconstruction. Well during WW2 it was used to funnel all sorts of money and gold to the Reich. Some of these banks doing the funding is Rothschild banks. JP Morgan was a big funder of Hitler. In fact JP Morgan and his boys were funding Hitler all the way up to 1945 long after the discovery they were wiping out Jews. Rockefeller sold hitler oil from his standard Oil Company that had an additive to fuel Hitlers planes. Even as the massacres were happening. Theres a video that the history channel aired that goes into more detail

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Where' the hate? If there were hate statements in this thread, I've missed them and I apologize for endorsing a hate-ridden, bigoted thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And to lay this sad thread to rest, lets hear some words from a Jew. Ben Stein has plenty to say about the current financial crisis, Secretary of Treasury Henry Paulson's fascist bailout plan and grasp for supreme power, and Wall Street cronies in general. Ben Stein also offers workable solutions to the financial mess.

IMAGINE, if you will, that a man who had much to do with creating the present credit crisis now says he is the man to fix this giant problem, and that his work is so important that he will need a trillion dollars or so of your money. Then add that this man thinks he is so indispensable that he wants Congress to forbid any judicial or administrative questioning of anything he does with your dollars.

You might think of a latter-day Lenin or Fidel Castro, but you would be far afield. Instead, you should be thinking of Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. and the rapidly disintegrating United States of America, right here and now.

But I am getting ahead of myself. First, I am furious at what the traders, speculators, hedge funds and the government have done to everyone who is saving and investing for retirement and future security. Millions of us did nothing wrong, according to the accepted wisdom of the age. We saved. We put a large part of our money into the stock market, as we were urged to do. Because the market wasn’t at ridiculously high levels, it seemed prudent to invest in broad indexes, foreign indexes and small- and large-cap indexes.
In Financial Food Chains, Little Guys Can’t Win by Ben Stein (who happens to be Jewish)

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Areal51]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by tyranny22

I find it ironic your signature says "Boycott the latest Hate Thread" while you're starring and flagging this one.

You people make me laugh.

Please enlighten me on where the hate is? Where have I advocated for the harm of a group or race or religion? I love how YOU people when you dont agree throw out the "Your an anti semite or your a bigot" As I pointed out earlier if this was congress voting on Port Security and all the Muslims in congress voted against stronger I would post that too. Im sorry if I feel there is a tie between the Jewish Mafia run banks and elements in our government. This isnt a hate thread and please dont derail it. Now watch Luke Duke and I have a nice history debate your more than welcome to join.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
And to lay this sad thread to rest, lets hear some words from a Jew. Ben Stein has plenty to say about the current financial crisis, Secretary of Treasury Henry Paulson's fascist bailout plan and grasp for supreme power, and Wall Street cronies in general. He also offers workable solutions to the financial mess.

I believe Paulson wrote this bill as much as I believe Woodrow Wilson wrote the Federal Reserve Act. The banks wrote this bailout not Paulson. Make no mistake on that and yes it is disgusting to no avail.

Whats even more disgusting is how they will illegally try to push it through tonight.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Paulson is a banker. He's an investment banker, former CEO of Goldman Sachs. He works closely with Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. What is your point? Of course, it was written by bankers, Paulson is one of them!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Whats even more disgusting is how they will illegally try to push it through tonight.

Nothing illegal is being done. The bill could pass the Senate, but it will end up back on the House floor for another vote. House, Senate, and President have to all agree for the bailout to become legal and take effect.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

Paulson is a banker. He's an investment banker, former CEO of Goldman Sachs. He works closely with Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. What is your point? Of course, it was written by bankers, Paulson is one of them!

I know Paulson is was a banker and I know he was CEO of Goldman. He isnt anymore however. But like you said he might as well be. My point is you make this out to be a government power grab and my point is I think its an international banking cartel power grab.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join