It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do 9 Of The People Who Voted NO on Bailout Have In Common?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ADMIN EDIT:
After a drop of research, the truth is, 29 people of jewish faith voted on the bailout and of these 29, 9 voted no. Loam's Debunking

The original post is untouched below. Please take the title (changed) and the above comment into consideration when reading the thread.

Original Title:

What Do All The People Who Voted NO on Bailout Have In Common?

You can see the bailout vote here

ap.google.com...

and as I was looking through everyone who voted AGAINST the bill I noticed they all have one thing in common. None of them are of the Jewish religion. Now let the flames begin and the Mybigunit is an anti-semite I know its coming and that is fine. But this is a conspiracy. Think about who owns the banks and the banking industry. All the Big names and Big execs happen to be Jewish or at least 90% of the peeps. Hell the head of the FED is Jewish. So is it shear coincidence that not ONE Jew voted against this banking bailout? There are around 100 Jews in the house right now and not ONE voted against the bill? Why is that? If someone can show me where one voted AGAINST the bailout then please delete this thread and I apologize for wasting server space. But if Im right there is no coincidence here. So bring on the flames and the additions to the FOE list but until this is proven to be a coincidence I dont want to hear no crap.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by mybigunit]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Crakeur]

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Very interesting. S&F from me.

Meeself, been into checking out the Royal Bank of Scotland. Something sinister is up with those people and this bailout.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Very interesting. S&F from me.

Meeself, been into checking out the Royal Bank of Scotland. Something sinister is up with those people and this bailout.

Interesting whats going on at RBS? I havent heard of anything please indulge me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

From first glance. Michelle Bachmann voted no. I think she is Jewish. Or does she not count?

Edited to add:

Rothman. Also Jewish. Also voted No.

Your line now: So besides Rothman and Bachmann, what have the Jews ever done for us?

See what I did there?

[edit on 30/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm on it, to be revealed soon. In the meantime, let's not hijack your excellent thread here. Good work man!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

From first glance. Michelle Bachmann voted no. I think she is Jewish. Or does she not count?

Shes an Evangelical Lutheran. She is not Jewish.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Let it be known that from this post on, if anyone stats Mybigunit as an anti-semite, that person is a racist. My point is simply this:

Mybigunit said NOTHING derogatory about the jewish race as a whole. He simply stated that it is not a coincidence that none of the 100 jews in the house voted against it.

I am jewish and i APPROVE of this message.

Mybigunit, very interesting. I will have to pull up the voting records of these 100 men/women. S+F=great post!

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Sliick]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

My business partners are Jewish also. They just laugh when I bring this stuff up. Once in awhile we get into a good debate but I think Im getting them to understand that the people I am referring to are not real Jews. They say they are but they are not. They have hi jacked the religion for greed purposes. Similar to the same Jews who funded Hitler while he was killing many of their own people. Dont want to derail the thread though.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Edited to add:

Your line now: So besides Rothman and Bachmann, what have the Jews ever done for us?

See what I did there?

[edit on 30/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

Bachman is not Jewish But you are right Rothman is there is one. Im going to look into why he voted no to see if it was because he wanted MORE for the banks. Ill post what I find.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Michell Bachmann was at the leadership meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalation

www.americanconservativedaily.com... 08/my-interview-with-congresswoman-michele-bachmann/

Granted, that does not necessarily make her Jewish but it is a thing of Note.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mybigunit, did you know that The Federal reserve belong to global banks? right. I think you not this, the shadow government that is the Federal Reserve.

Well are you aware that one of the nations with the power that seats behind the Federal Reserve is Israel.

I guess now you know why some voted the way they did, when it comes to corruption all those that are good to the shadow government will be rewarded.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Michell Bachmann was at the leadership meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalation

www.americanconservativedaily.com... 08/my-interview-with-congresswoman-michele-bachmann/

Granted, that does not necessarily make her Jewish but it is a thing of Note.

Heh so shes a defacto Jew because she believes in their cause hehe

en.wikipedia.org...

There is her info right there. Rothman is Jewish..Im looking into his speech to see what he voted against it. I want to see if it was because he wanted more for the banks.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ok.. Another one. Gerlach. Jewish is he not? Also voted No.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ok.. Another one. Gerlach. Jewish is he not? Also voted No.

Hes Non Denominational Protestant

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ok here is Rothmans reason on not voting for the bill

“I think there are better ways to fix the economic problems caused by this Administration than this trickle-down Wall Street bailout program. The bill hints at, but does not make the necessary regulatory changes, fails to require direct relief for local banks and homeowners, and totally ignores the need to invest in infrastructure, energy and other economic stimulus endeavors that are so urgently needed to lift up our economy and our people.

“In addition to believing that this plan is not the best to solve the problems described by President Bush’s Treasury Secretary, I am highly skeptical of President Bush’s ‘sky-is-falling’ message coming just days before Congress goes out of session and mere weeks before a Presidential election. One has to wonder why the President, his Treasury Secretary, Federal Reserve Chairman, and Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman did not know of the alleged financial crisis for the past 7 ½ years. I am prepared to stay in Washington for as long as it takes to develop the right plan for our country. We should not be stampeded into approving this lemon of a Wall Street bailout.”

Ok this is a good excuse to me not to vote. Im actually surprised on him too because he is a HUGE Zionist supporter. Rothman gets my vote this year for doing an honorable thing and voting no. Although it wasnt for the right reasons its still good.

Ok so we have 1 of 100 Jews who voted more so I am incorrect in my statement but I am damn close. Not sure how Rothman snuck by me

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok.. Another one. Dave Reichert. Also Gerlach...this is why I thought he was Jewish.

Jewish Voice

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ok.. Another one. Dave Reichert. Also Gerlach...this is why I thought he was Jewish.

Jewish Voice

Dave is Lutheran

en.wikipedia.org...

Their names sound Jewish but the Midwestern names that sound like generally are not. Mostly bible thumpers in them there necks of the woods.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good research and an interesting thing to note.
S & F by me. Keep up the good work you guys.

I think something is up with that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ok.. I stand corrected. However, he does have strong ties with the Jewish Community. A closet Jew perhaps?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
One more thing. Of the ones that voted Yay, most of those were Democrats. Of all the Jewish members of Congress, I think most of them are Democrats.

I think you should also take that into consideration. Just to get a whole picture.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join