It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

g'day all. reinhardt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ive been visiting ATS for a while now, but didnt know this forum was available..wow, and its huge!!

the way i came to finding the forum was when i posted a email to admin of ATS there was a join forum button. so i did. the reson i emailed admin was because i was looking to find out how i get a password for reinhardts site now it is password protected...

does anyone know how i can get a password for reinhardts site? i have been following his posts every day and its dissapointing not to be able to read his predictions etc when we are so close to all he is talking about.

hope someone can help.

ATSfan

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I to have seen some of what reinhardt said on the google forum but I did not know he had his own site
Please post up the site if you can, that would be great. This guy reinhardt seems to be right on I would love to see what he has to say about all thats been going on as of late.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
out of curiousity, why would we have any password control over someone else's site?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Reinhardt clearly wants to talk with like minded individuals with a posting history to back them up. have you ever had a conversation with a spook? I imagine you do all the talking. :w:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
He has been in contact with people glp (godlikeproductions) for awhile now. Lurk there and you will find who to email for a pw, I don't know if they offer it out for everybody though. There may be someone on this board too who is in contact with him. I would check the threads.

new topics

top topics

join