It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Do Not Give Up!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Obama calls on Americans to support rescue plan

and

Lawmakers scramble to revise bailout bill

These rapists truly are raping us. NO MEANS NO!!! What will it take for us to get our message across that WE DO NOT WANT THIS BAILOUT!! I'm so utterly disgusted, pissed off, and sick to my stomach over this crap. They are going to push us too far.

Removed all caps from title and halved exclamation marks.

please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30/9/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The only thing you can do is laugh, because the alternative is to cry.

Well then, Jesu.. Obamma has spoken, so its the only "right" and "decent" thing to do now.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sounds like we need to keep up the pressure on our representatives, especially those who voted against the previous version of the plan.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh, such angry caps!

Originally posted by Oreyeon
They are going to push us too far.

Too far from what? Do you believe 'we the people' actually had any say so to begin with..?

- Mea

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yes, keep the pressure on, i tried again this morning, but the page to send a letter was unavailable, i will keep trying, i encourage everyone to do the same, keep flooding them with paper letters, phone calls, and email.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We do need to press forward, visit the pinned threads at this forum:

www.tickerforum.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes keep sending those letters and making those phone calls that nobody will read or hear because most likely you are sending them to the very people who are being financed by groups with larger agendas... thus the absolute ignorance of the major political players to the plight of Joe American.

I wouldn't even bother putting pressure on the ones who actually do care, because if they did care, they would have paid attention to your emails, and they would have spoken up in congress and done other things... but they are the minority... and democracy doesn't favor the minority.

This is up to us now. We've gotta do this full time if we want to succeed at reclaiming the country. We've got groups upon groups of people working full time against us, so we must reciprocate through an equal and opposing reaction. That's not gunna happen with the current mind-set everyone has. It's just not. Possibly only when your job becomes inefficient at supporting you will you realize that this can not be accomplished part time or on the weekends. To make life yours, you've gotta OWN IT.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We never did have a choice at all.. Its an illusion of choice, and it has been this way for a long time!
Its my notion, Bush will not stay in office after his term. He is tired, haggard and ate up. ITs time for a new puppet.
The NWO does not need him anymore! They will move onto fresh meat!

And as for this bill.. I turned on Faux news to see what they had to say on Fox and friends this morning.. I had to turn it off within 10 mins.
I just really couldnt handle the stress I was getting from hearing what they had to say about this bill.

The want to blame someone, or a group of people for running it into the ground. And make us feel guility somehow.. whatever Fox.. I really dispise your guts!

And this bill will be refashioned!!! What pissed me off so bad, was fox said that they voted it down, because it was not for enough money!!!
What the hell!! NOT enough money!!!
So the next bill will be for more of our money!! And will more loop holes.
They will pass something that will make the last bill look like childs play.

Damn right stressful.. And Im done here.. IM done thinking about this.
Im done spending my time making myself stressed out.
They are going to do what they want reguardless of what we want.

And a time will come.. When a group of people take matters into their own hands.. And there I will stand next to them.. Ready. Willing to fight for the free and brave souls who take on this system.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

so what do you suppose we all do?

you always hear, change happens at the voting booth, so if these people are worried they wont be re-elected, then that puts pressure on them, or at least I THINK.

but sending letters and making phone calls is the way to start, but its certainly not the entire answer im sure.

so you were saying?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't care if Obama or McCain comes to my house and begs on their knees. They need to help explain this plan to the American people before they call for us to support it. Honestly is that too much to ask?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well there might be some good news here,I was watching FOX this morning and they interviewed a Republican congressman whose name I forget I never heard of him before. When they asked him about the constituent feedback he said it was fifty fifty between NO and HELL NO! So keep the feed back pouring in it's working!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Obama calls on Americans to support rescue plan

and

Lawmakers scramble to revise bailout bill

These rapists truly are raping us. NO MEANS NO!!! What will it take for us to get our message across that WE DO NOT WANT THIS BAILOUT!! I'm so utterly disgusted, pissed off, and sick to my stomach over this crap. They are going to push us too far.

Sorry, but when the messiah says to jump, they'll all ask him how high. Sheeples.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Well I'm saying that "democracy" is bull# and the average politician will SAY anything to get re-elected. What they "do" is another matter... and I'd go so far as to say that in the short term, they will walk the walk for the purpose of their own vanity... but in the end, they are in the den of the dragon. Disturb the dragon too much, and it will eat you. The politicians know this, and if they don't, they may just get a very rude awakening in the following months and years to come.

The political arena is bought and paid for by the corporations and the bankers. THAT is what I'm saying. Don't bother trying to jump start a machine that hasn't worked in almost 100 years. If congress is so pro-constitutional republic, then why this constant decline over the last hundred years to the point where we're at right now? Continue trusting in this bull#? It's been almost 100 years or more with CONSTANT decline in the state of affairs of this nation's people, and we're all still saying "go out and write to so and so and go out and vote. It works!". Are you joking? Are you all so preoccupied with your contrived and socially conditioned life (in general, not directed at you specifically) that you haven't noticed everything that has gotten us here? Rigged politics is a LARGE factor here, and the ones that care are not able to make a dent when the option of selling out and making it easy for you and yours is so lucrative to these people, and that is overwhelmingly exactly who we're asking to make changes. They don't give a damn about you, for the most part. They don't give a damn. If they had given a damn, they would have done more to protect our rights over the last 8 years... simple as that. The biggest constitutional violations in the history of America go grooving right through Congress relatively unchallenged, and you're expecting these cowards to do something to help you out? The time for an all out relvolt has passed a long time ago, man.... and you're sitting here telling us that we're gunna fix things by writing letters and leaving messages on an automated voice-mail system?

Politicians lie all the time and they will even do a little here and there just to save face. Re-election? If enough people think you've done all you could, boom there ya go, re-elected. Even so, the election system is highly suspect anyway, and I just don't buy into it anymore. It has never fixed America's problems because we continue to seemingly elect the exact person who is doing all he can against our favor. Maybe in the 19th century, the vote mattered, but not anymore. Not since the Corporate and financial takeover of the 20th century

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
After the first failure, I looked up my reps on the rollcall and sent Thank You emails to the 3 that voted no. I know how much complaint email they must get, so hopefully a polite, thank you email will actually get through and let them know where (at least) I stand on the issue.
I guess I should note that I am not a member of all three of the reps districts, but I am a resident of the state that they represent, so I sent it out in that respect.

Nasty-gram to the 1 that voted for the bill.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

ok, cool.

but we have to start somewhere, if you think im saying this is the only way, wrong. as a matter of fact your preaching to the choir here dude.

i agree with everything you say, but shouldnt we try to change things peacefully first?

i have never before now even particapated in anything to do with politics, so this is my start.

if we are ignored, it is then time for a revoluyion, although i do agree with you the time for a revolution has been upon us for quite sometime.

thanks for detailing, we are on the same side bro.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I suspect this economic disaster is but a prelude to something very much bigger.

While it will no doubt shake our current economic world to its very core, it will serve very conveniently in ushering in MAJOR new reforms already planned on the drawing board just waiting for the right time to be executed. What better way to bring about countries dependant on you to its knees and then later 'offer' those very same countries a way out, but only at a cost to their future liberties and freedom. Whatever happens in the very near future was meant to be.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Same thing happened with the Amnesty Bill, it had to be defeated 3 different times before they backed off.

No available credit? Perfect opportunity for savings!.....save your money till you can buy, or have enough money down to get what you want.

Let the market stablize itself....the government created this problem in the name of diversity and affirmitive action...the government causes problems, it doesn't fix them.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it's like the 9/11 of the economy. they knew what was coming, had a plan all worked out to exploit the situation when it came... I won't go as far as to say that they deliberately caused the problem, I don't think that.
but, well, they aren't trying to fix the problem I don't think. just like they didn't really ever fix the problem of terrorists coming into the country wanting to blow us up. the fact that they let whoever, god only knows who, walk across our borders while they about strip search grandma at the airport kind of gives me the idea that terrorists aren't that serious of a problem to them.
the same goes here...
a big power grab with lots of fear being pervoked. but the root cause of the problem doesn't seem to be that interesting to them...they want the money, they want their credit (isn't that what has gotten us into the problem, we have used way too much credit? so, we are gonna use more to get us out?) but very little is being said about how they intend on turning empty houses into occupied ones without their being some massive losses.
I heard somewhere that you could buy every one of these problem mortgages for about a hundred billion dollars. so, well, if this is true.....what's the other six hundred billion? could it be.....the banks were that badly leveraged?
even my husband said it today, and he's not the type of person to say things like this...
something is going on they aren't telling us, and it is scaring them to death.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maybe it's time to turn the political tables on them and set up a robo call program that mass dials them over and over. Anyone know any good email spammers? Again, I have to ask, it's pretty hard to make a presidential candidate take an overwhelmingly opposite position to the voting public. What is it they know we don't? My opinion of them just went way down with this. May have to write in Ron Paul afterall. He needs to respond if we get closer to the election and people are still getting shafted on this issue with an, "If elected by write in, I will gladly serve."

Keep dialing against dollars and tell them you don't live on Main Street or Wall Street and they need to STOP!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry for the short post. Started another thread here to call congress and tell them no to the bailout. If you don't support this please make your voice heard in as many ways as u can!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join