It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super strength possessed girls dice with death

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Super strength possessed girls dice with death

www.bbc.co.uk

TV cameras capture the shocking moment when two women, stopped by police walking down the M6, run back onto the motorway and are hit by speeding traffic. One of the girls regains conciousness and fights off the police to run back in front of oncoming traffic! The footage shown on the BBC One programme Traffic Cops: Dicing with Death (Thursday 25 Sept) is simply staggering. And just when you think it couldn't get any worse, it does.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When I watch this video I just cannot understand what these girls are thinking! They acting as if they are possessed! Are they drunk or on drugs? Are they sane? It has to be seen to be believed! My friend claims they are part of a cult that believes they are immortal, but I have found nothing to back up his claims. Can anyone explain this?

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by nurd316]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Already been posted here.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
where? Cant find it on ATS search

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If anyone has a copy of the vid that we are allowed to watch here in the States, please post it. This version is available in the UK only aparrently.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nurd316

Posted here.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
theyve probably been brainwashed into killing themselves by the grays,they arnt allowed to kill us themselves so they get us to kill eachother or ourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
can someone post this on youtube with by downloading it with the firefox plugin?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Eh, they got lucky. I've been hit by a car on four different ocassions in my life and never once broke a bone. Got a few cuts from glass, and a concussion, but that was the worst of it. I do consider myself lucky though.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Eh, they got lucky. I've been hit by a car on four different ocassions in my life and never once broke a bone. Got a few cuts from glass, and a concussion, but that was the worst of it. I do consider myself lucky though.

Yes, but to be fair, one of the women was run down twice in a 10 minute period. One of them did some substantial damage to the front of a car and one of them was hit by a HGV, not a car; bit of a difference!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I actually did quite a bit of damage to the cars that hit me too. The dented roof and busted windshield was similar to one event. Of course, mine didn't happen all within ten mins though.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join