It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
All I can say now is- I have no doubt of the existence of twinflames, anymore.

[edit on 28/5/09 by plutoxgirl]

edit: edit per request.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I believe I have at least met a soul mate if not my twin flame. I first met this girl about 6 years ago for only a brief moment of 3 minutes if not shorter. I remember looking at her and feeling some sort of comfort even though I was talking to her older brother whom I am only acquaintances with, not friends(this girl and I are two years apart).

It wasn't until september of last year that we were placed in the same class without ever running into her since the first time I laid eyes on her. We slowly got to know each other and started hitting it off extremely well in late November. We would hang out every now and then finding even more and more similiarities. Early February I asked her out and we started dating. The similarities kept on coming; same ideologies, likes in music, humor, even the exact same personalities from a 250 question personality test that we had taken on different computers at the same time. I hate to say though, it was short lived. Our relationship was filled with lots of drama yet with even more love. She broke up with me after only dating for about 2 1/2 months.

We never said those three meaningful words, "I love you", because I told her at the start of our relationship that I feel people butcher that phrase and say it too often without any meaning. Well, just three weeks ago she decided to start talking to me out of the blue and told me that she loves me. Of course I told her that I love her. However, to make a long story short, I am moving two hours away in August and she doesn't want to get close to me again.

She was the first and only person that I've ever said those three meaningful words to. I believe we came together in this lifetime to open up each other's heart and to show each other exactly what love is. I no longer cry over this lost love for I am happy for the lessons that I have learned. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if we are to reunite later in life, it will be.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoothRhythm

There is no way to know unless you put a specific description, rules, on the term. But from what I understand of twin flames, it is extremely difficult to be apart once you have met. In mind or spirit or physical. And it is mutual.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this thread but ironically last night i had a dream in which i met a girl cant remember what she looked like but she something about our souls intertwined or something along those lines but anyways i figured id post maybe shes out there. can remember few things about the surroundings.
we stood in a large grassy field and if im not mistaken there were portapotties (not neccesarily important) but i figure the one thing that was extremely important were the three moons that were extremely visible in the sky.
so though im new to this particular thread it is however ironic that id come across it the day after such a vivid dream. of course i could have been just a fun dream with some interesting views but i guess ill just stand by the portapotty's and wait

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
I just stumbled across this thread but ironically last night i had a dream in which i met a girl cant remember what she looked like but she something about our souls intertwined or something along those lines but anyways i figured id post maybe shes out there. can remember few things about the surroundings.
we stood in a large grassy field and if im not mistaken there were portapotties (not neccesarily important) but i figure the one thing that was extremely important were the three moons that were extremely visible in the sky.
so though im new to this particular thread it is however ironic that id come across it the day after such a vivid dream. of course i could have been just a fun dream with some interesting views but i guess ill just stand by the portapotty's and wait
Yes, waiting is all you can do. Or use them.
but dreams have meaning. I hope you find her.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SchefSalad

Everything happens for a reason bro. This is no coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join