It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in northern california

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I've been going to this website for years now and this is my first post.

So I was eating outside last night and looked up like I always do. I saw a bright light in the sky first thought was heli second thought was airplane because I was 5 min away from SFO airport. But as I watched the object I noticed that it wasn't moving it was hovering. This is when the strange part happened. A plane flying out of SFO was climbing towards the object and then the plane flashed the object with bright lights, I've never seen a commercial airplane do that. Then the plane flatten out and continued on its course.

The object started to move slightly towards the left but not fast just a slow creep, slower than a heli. I looked at it harder and I noticed that there was more than one light there was about 4 that went horizontal around the object.

I should have had my camera with me but I was heading to work and I didn't have anything but my iphone and if anyone else has one they know that the camera sucks at distance. I did take a picture which I will be happy to post if you like but to me it's not good. All you see is a light in the sky.

This happened in millbrae california which is a suburb of san francisco. The city is about 15 miles out.

Once again I love this site I come here everyday continue the good work. I just wanted to share my experience with an intelligent crowd.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No commercial plane can flash a light at an object in the sky..

Where did the object/object go after that?!

There's something missing here..............

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

That's what I thought I lived near the airport all my life and I have never seen a airplane flash lights. I couldn't explain it. The object stayed stationary for a couple min then moved towards the left. I wish I had solid proof on what I saw.

The other thing I was thinking is it could be a military test. Moffet field is about 30 min away. The ames research center is located there. I was thinking maybe a spy plane that was testing in a populated area.

new topics

join