It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

beam me up too

is that you bones?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
reply to post by Cmdraleon

If these beings come down on the 14th maybe Paulson, and Bernanke can have them purchase these MBS from the bankers so we don't have a recession.

Hopefully, they'll whisk us off this rock to a new planet with new jobs.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Gateway]

it sure would be a funny coincidence if they just happened to have a load of gold on their ship, in this day and age who's to say, the banks need money and they have never cared who they took it from in the past .. just the kind of think i would actualy expect from a bank, sell us out to aliens from a different planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's important to consider the fact that the govt has many recruited special people, with special abilities, who are sent out to visit psychics and channelers to give them false information to spread. The information is designed to be discredited for the purpose of discrediting all true information and true seers with it.

Unless you know your own spiritual family and friends, alien included, you could easily be tricked by these special agents. Those known to have true alien contact are often visited by the agents posing as alien beings in order to ruin their willingness and trust in their alien contacts. And it works.

The organization of visiting races is planning to show up suddenly for all, but they don't give anybody on Earth any kind of a date for it. When it happens, it will be the last resort effort to be openly known around our world, because it's not going to solve anything politically, but we're running out of time. It's going to make all our little confusions and disagreements into large ones.

When the alien races show up openly at once, it's going to unfortunately lend evidence to all of the various, conflicting disinformation. People who were better off never believing anything at all, will suddenly believe anything the govt declares next about the alien races and their intentions for visiting Earth. When the next building mysteriously blows up, who did it?

In the mean time, the visiting races are meeting with willing human individuals to spread as much true education as possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There is no proof that the event is going to occur, so I do not believe it

Originally posted by meremortal
so you beleive it untill proved otherwise?

Um, did you even read my post at all or are you just in this topic to make noise? I did not say that I believed her, and anybody who says they 100% believe her without proof is crazy. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't call her a nut until the time has passed. ATS isn't ancient Egypt; people are innocent until prove guilty, and October 14, 2008 is this woman's court date.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not that I'm by any means convinced it will happen, but if the Federation of Light (or whatever truly advanced/evolved enough beings) really does show up on 10/14, or whenever it actually happens, they're certainly intelligent enough to be entirely expecting utter chaos, or definitely enough of it, to ensue. Think about it: Too many people are too hardcore brainwashed into whatever religious and/or political beliefs (not to be confused with facts) that are totally antithetical to a provenly nonhuman (or simply advanced extraplanetary human?) presence. If or when they arrive, it will be because they believe what I've believed for many years: Truth is absolutely not responsible for its violent reactions; no matter what the scale. They know, or would know, that their official presence will or would mean revealing things the likes of which NO ONE ever mentions even on the more "alternative" discussion sites like this one... Bring on the REAL Revolution/Evolution, whatever form it actually takes, and whatever it requires to reach the next paradigm. Peace and tidings of comfort and joy; or as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I realy do not no what to think about all this as there has been so many predictions from GFL channelers and so far nothing has come to light.

All I can say is that if this is going to be a another non event then there will be a big egg fight.

I will stand on the fence on this one again and adopt the wait and see tactic.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This whole UFO mother ship thing is taking strength. It is propagating like a wild fire. I hope it does not get to much exposure. This could be a major blow to ufology, a tool used by skeptics like Mcgahee and the SETI cult to destroy any future truthful reaserch. God help us from this Hoax.

People taking about it to the street! God vs. the Aliens... Oh my!

PS. That Cone shaped vortex is real though. Back last month my coworkers saw the cone in the sky. They said that the clouds did not pass through it, that it was like some invisible vortex or something. They were all exited and told me about it as soon as I got to work that day. There is also a video on youtube that talks about it. They call it the Florida Sky Phenomenon.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
This whole UFO mother ship thing is taking strength. It is propagating like a wild fire. I hope it does not get to much exposure. This could be a major blow to ufology, a tool used by skeptics like Mcgahee and the S.E.T.I cult to destroy any future truthful reaserch. God help us from this Hoax.

Good one Coward!

You can see whats going to happen when all the religous fanatics jump on the bad wagon and this is the evidence.

And your right it will do so much damage to serious researchers and the subject.

This wont help the cause one bit, another ten steps backwards.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
This whole UFO mother ship thing is taking strength. It is propagating like a wild fire. I hope it does not get to much exposure. This could be a major blow to ufology, a tool used by skeptics like Mcgahee and the S.E.T.I cult to destroy any future truthful reaserch. God help us from this Hoax.

not really... ppl who participate in ufology are generally seen as 'weirdos' anyway. i doubt it would make much of a difference. just, 'oh those alien loving whackos are at it again.' i seriously doubt 1% of the population even knows about this supposed GFL landing (that isnt going to happen anyway)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

People like that guy that think they know everything and like to preach it to others on the street annoy me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well

not really... ppl who participate in ufology are generally seen as 'weirdos' anyway. i doubt it would make much of a difference. just, 'oh those alien loving whackos are at it again.' i seriously doubt 1% of the population even knows about this supposed GFL landing (that isnt going to happen anyway)

Not everyone that participates in ufology is looked up as weirdo’s. There are some serious people out there that are extremely respected around the world. Try Peter A. Sturrock ,Nick Pope, Rockefellers, Richard M. Dolan, Allan Haynek, etc, etc. You just said that to get your kicks didn’t ya?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Quick question......Sssooooooooooooooooooo

Is the Federation of Light the same as the Galactic Federation? Or are they two seperate Federation?

WHAT? I read about the Galactic Federation during while I was seeking knowledge.....just curious....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Oh... Tell me about it. Sometimes I really do wish some space ship comes down someday and squashes those insect people who propagate hate threw religion. It sickens me to no end. I mean I respect world religions, but when they claim hate here, and claim lies there, they aren’t any better than the lady that is claiming a ship will come.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We should welcome these definite predictions. There will be no questions left when the date comes & goes either way. Then we can make our informed decisions.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snift

Thanks, now I want to go to the store and get twinkies

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
We should welcome these definite predictions. There'll be no questions left when the said date comes & goes either way. Then we can all make our informed decisions about the matter.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This information is the exact same as every other conspiracy theory I was discussing in another thread...there is nothing to back it up. I am the most open minded person you will ever meet, but there has to be some sorted logic or proof behind claims! Sure, "something" told this lady that the GFL/FL is going to come the 14th of October...giving the name Alabama. But with all the threads pertaining to this, the only proof is people whinning about how people are too "dependant on the system" or "blinded by the truth", or some other excrement. For anything to be taken seriously, there needs to be some proof aside from 1 lady getting a message. Who cares that she waited before she sent this info out, or she is actually showing her face on Youtube...they in no way support the primise to the original argument, thus, invalid.

So now fellow ATSers, I grant you the following term:

POORF

Not proof, but POORF shall now be claims people make that can no longer be backed up with thought or logic. No valid or tangable "proof" will exist in the claim, aside from people stating that the "non-believers" will need to prove why the claimants are wrong to begin with...something that should be the other way around! POORF is now your answer to this hole-filled claim.

And yes, people on here are correct when they say that members that do not believe this should not post, but this is complete dis-info, and if I am not mistaken, against ATS guidelines. So many have challenged the validity to this, yet nothing other than her site is mentioned as "POORF".

Are you people that desparate to believe in something that you have to find it in anything anyone says, or support dis-info?

Here's a prediction...I have $500 to the person who offers tangable proof (not POORF) that this exists! I then offer another $500 to the day this GFL/FL comes to that same person...THE DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS! Friday at 9:50pm central time, deal is off!

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Watch out, folks!

They are maleficent aliens trying trick you, scams of the reptilians!

More information: www.watcherfiles.50megs.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do I believe this? Call me neutral I guess. It would be fairly awesome if it did happen, however it's probably unlikely. What I DID find amusing from the GFL website:

Star-Nation of Mintaka (formerly part of the Orion League).

Life Form Type: Primarily an Amphiboid species; a few Reptoid and Dinoid hybrids live among them.

Special Traits and Abilities: Noted for their great proficiency in psychology, as well as in all methods of mind manipulation. They have a great body of scientific knowledge and vast libraries of inner wisdom that go back over 15 million years.

Hypnotoads!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry, but I still don't buy this GFL contact story.

Oh well. I guess the only way to put this story to rest will be to get through the 14th and see if these aliens actually show up, of which I am extremely doubtful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join