It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Although I see the point you were making, I think this statement needs a bit of revision:

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I will tell you whats ironic ...

Christians (and myself) are waiting for the Rapture to meet the Lord in the air.A rescue from the evils of this world ..
The Alien believers are awaiting their Alien friends to come and rescue them from the evils of this world.
The Scientific peoples are actually working to achieve some new breakthrough to rescue all of us from death and diseases ....and old age .
The Anti Gov Athiest types are waiting for a Revolution of men to save them from certain death and camps ..

We are all waiting for something arnt we ?

Not to be nit-picky, but that's a pretty big distinction, and something we should all think about more as we sit around waiting for someone else to solve all our problems.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

maybe in los angeles

you are ahead in some states and definitely in australia its october now some of the posts have 1st oct 2008..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
are sarcastic nasty comments really necessary? does it make your E-Peen feel better to be-little others and look down on fellow people? you really make me sick and i dont know why its so necessary to be so vindictive all the time, if you dont agree with something then why bother posting at all?

and as much as I would like to believe this is happening I just can't see it , but thanks OP for the message and heads up , if anything at least nothing bad can come from this

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Excellent post OP.

There is no doubt this women channels you can tell it in her voice. However, I take this with a pinch of salt reason being is that it is extremely easy for human beings to complicate matters and misunderstand what is being told. Look at David Icke when he got his wake up call.

The problems and questions you have to ask when you are channeling who do you believe? why are they telling you the information, why can't they do it themselves, its impossible to understand without understanding karmic law and recreation.

This women seems very lovely and I am sure she is giving alot of positive energy to others, however, when the 14th comes and goes what then? she looks silly makes another speech on youtube saying she got the date wrong and the world comes crashing down to the ground as she realises that perhaps she misunderstood.

Channeling is a minefield so many cryptic messages and clues, its impossible to comprehend without having an open mind and acceptance. Golden rule is QUESTION EVERYTHING. we are not puppets.

* When I mention you I wasn't referring to you personally I meant it as a passive se.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Why in United states only... not some other place on this globe????
why not africa where there are many poor hungry people... why in United states... why not above Afganistan or Iraq???

You want to believe that Lady... but before following someone... did you do some thinking???

@ all
first of all, it's not up to me to judge about this whole thing
if it happens oki doki,if not...she'll be the fraud

but it just perplexes me how much anger some people are putting into their words, acting like this woman is your arch enemy or sth.!?!?!?
what is wrong with you people...?

it makes me believe at least in the new-age-ish part of "LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and NO FEAR" of the entire thing...

you don't have to believe but don't come out as a complete jackasses out of it all

@communicator

why do you think it's all about america,USA etc...
complete nonsense based on non-investigating even the basics of a topic

for a refference to my opinion about this "only-USA" nonsense:

About snowcones, "Alabama", etc....

www.youtube.com...

I personally am thinking "wait and see", "be open-minded", "do not judge upfront", "don't be naive about it all", "know the subject before you comment on it"....

[edit on 30-9-2008 by darkraver]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by darkraver]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think her story is really interesting, alot of people seem to be following her messages to heart... if the mass revealing actually does happen so many businesses will fall apart thats for sure, so many people will be panicking, lol i'd probably be out of a job, lol

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I smell bat scat not a blossom. She is full of fermented Labrador excrement. How anyone can take this seriously is completely beyond me. And I'm not a skeptic either. I have seen UFOs before... not up close but definitely not conventional craft or satellites transiting across the sky. But I can discern between BS and real possibilities. And this is not credible in any way. In fact I sent the old crone, and Mike Quinsey, an email and asked them what excuses the would use when their prediction didn't happen.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Glad Blossom pressed the button,,For Blossom,Rick and those helping spread this message

LOVELIGHT TO YOU ALL XXxxXX

Seriously, why would you THANK people for spreading non-sense like this around? It doesn't make any sense, it is completely improbable and incredible (incredible means lacking credibility). Why do you thank people for spreading lies?

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
some people are so gullible!

they want to beleive any thing, well good luck to you all

nanoo nanoo shazbat
an all that!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Simulacra
Ok if the unexpected does happen and some huge ship turns up on that day. Well it's sounding suspicious close to project blue beam prediction to me.

That kind of ties it in to everything that is happening right now with the world financial collapse. They will come to "save" us at a time when we cannot fend for ourselves. It goes something like that I'm sure. But it will be just NWO hologram projections.

Could all be calculated dis-info of dis-info!

As I was reading this, I kept thinking the same thing. If the ship just hangs around for three days, doesn't disgorge crew to speak with us, doesn't take some of us on board (with cameras rolling!)... How in the heck can we differentiate this event from a Project Blue Beam manifestation...?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
trust no one

yes she (blossom) is a disinformer!

don't be taken in

as it says in the bible "do not go out if someone says, come and see this wonderous sight, for if it is genuine the whole world will see it at the very same time"

i had a rabbit called blossom many moons ago and she had alot more sense

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't know whether she is one of Nidle's victims or a partner in the scam, but she certainly laid it all on the line. If that craft does not show up as advertised, there really is no way to weasel out of it. Saying something like the vibrations just were not right that day won't cut it on this one. Although I'm afraid that is what the plan may be.

Odd that a American Indian Spirit would channel through a white actress in Australia? Creative writing at its best /worst, depending how you look at it.

I wonder if this collaboration is profitable for both Goodchild and Nidle? Nidle could easily weasel out of this, but Goodchild pretty well laid her credibility on the line.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Let's look at the facts:

· Whether it is real or not, the woman believes it
· The woman is showing her face in public
· Prophet Yahweh (perspective-based hoaxer) also predicted an event to come around this time
· She gives an exact date
· She gives a location (albeit broad)

So what is my unbiased take on the issue? There is no proof that the event is going to occur, so I do not believe it, but what good does it do to call her a hoaxer and a scam until the event actually happens? Therefore, I'll reserve my judgment until AFTER the date has passed. If she was right, then huzzah, we're all super, but if she was wrong, her life, and most likely The Federation of Light, will be ruined due to the massive amount of people calling her a hoax.

Time will tell. Be patient. If it's real, then it is; if it's not, then we can act accordingly.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
@ Communicator

you said "since the almighty has given me common sense,"

Right, actually if you had common sense you wouldn't take a leap of faith in your god, and instead you would educate yourself in science, engineering or something else useful

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Shrug. The first video said that the one thing they will leave us (in the video) is an image of their ship. There was going to be a picture of their ship.

Where was the picture of their ship?

If a human walks up to you and says, "I'm an alien"-I find it hard to believe that I would believe them.

If Kevin Sorbo transmits in Alabama as "Federation of Light's" spokesperson-I am going to fall out of my chair.

There's more out there than humanoids-but if someone wants to make a public greeting-I'm hip to withholding opinion.

Big Dates: Oct 1st Red List Murders. Oct 14th Visit from Spaceship. 2012 End of the world. Woo Hoo! ATS rocks...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

so you beleive it untill proved otherwise?

something may appear in the sky!

she could be part of the scam to fool us all?

hologram etc etc

i believe there is a bigger force out there, bigger than we will ever know!

no one knows the hour or the day!

who the # is she?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This woman is almost laughing while saying this stuff.
How can people not see through it?
She must be making a pretty penny.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
umm theres a better chance of going to the nearest sci fi club and seeing someone playing D&D shoot actual fire magic spells out their hands. i don`t know why this is getting so much attention .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
these are the members of the federation.. ANDROMEDANS | ARCTURIANS | BELLATRICIANS
CENTAURIANS | FOMALHAUTANS | MINTAKANS

PEGASIANS | PROCYONANS | TAU CETIANS whats with the endings.. all in ans.. I was hoping for a little more imagination than that.. but of course they are using the federation also.. so I should of expected as much.. beam me up scotty...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

Yes well or you may be working on something that could make man even worse than he is now ...like creating a worse monster ....or a half man half animal ..

The aliens want to make man part alien and part human ..
You Scientific types wants to make us half man half animal ..or only God knows what really ...
The Lord wants to make us what we are supposed to have been (more spiritual and less fleshly (beastly))

Sorry to go off topic but I had to answer MC .
(Please mods dont give me a warning for getting off topic lol)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join