It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Are you sure you can fit all those words into your mouth come Wednesday?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Commander Aleon---

Please don't come down on us. You have absolutely no idea how hard it has been to exercise constraint this week on these alien-landing threads. I think we have all behaved pretty well, considering a middle-aged frumpy housewife has been chosen to bring world peace and end all earth problems. I mean, WHY HER? I have watched The Day The Earth Stood Still at least 100 times and I recite 'Klaatu Barraba Nikto' every night before bed, and besides, I am an American; they could have at least picked someone from the region that they plan to completely blot out from the sun and moon for uh, what was it, "three of our 24-hour periods", and another thing, ah well just forget it.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Because she is not a skeptic and her frequency is high enough due to her being a space bunny, and she channels a lot.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni,

First thankyou for your comment .
The message I just posted on my thread earlier was ment for the Internet in general and those many forums beyond ATS and ATS included where some people have attacked this Women for no reason aswell as the Federation of Light which in truth if they exist no one has the inside information of what their intentions are including me.

So don't take this personally .

I felt this needed to be said after reading comments are Youtube and elsewhere its being talked about all over the Internet .

Not all people are nice out here on the World Wide Web .

Again thanks for your comment I am with you lets just wait and see hat happens if anything .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You know Cmdraleon, that`s not very "Light and Love" of you calling ANYONE a hypocrite. What ever happened to the old saying, "Turn the other cheek"? Or have the advanced beings grown beyond that in this day and age and are into name calling? Is that lesson of turning the other cheek not being taught anymore?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

You know Cmdraleon, that`s not very "Light and Love" of you calling ANYONE a hypocrite. What ever happened to the old saying, "Turn the other cheek"? Or have the advanced beings grown beyond that in this day and age and are into name calling? Is that lesson of turning the other cheek not being taught anymore?

Nothing in that message was not love and light when some on the Internet have acted in ways not of what you call Love and Light you do not stand by and allow that behavior and look the other way.

If someone creates a war you do not say allow the war and look the other way.

Their is much love in my message it depends on how you precieve it within yourself.

When a family has Children they do not just allow the Children to do whatever they want.

They show them and teach them a better way.

The message you might precieve as not all fluffy but then when Children act in ways that are not of Love one needs to show them a better why and how to change ones behavior.

Again I am nuetral on Oct 14th 2008 others are far from nuetral and those that attack Blossom on all kinds of different levels is that Love and Light?

The question I throw back out you?

Blessings Love and above all Light

[edit on 9-10-2008 by FiatLux]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
FYI to the couple post about the weather on google earth.it is
not the weather that has a problem but google earth showing
the cloud formations around the world.
There is a large portion of cloud cover that has different geometry shapes
cut into the cloud formations and from what I have herd(I not sure of this) that its not a glitch with google earth,its started showing on google earth's weather at the beginning of October.
On blossom's last reading she said something about a diamond shape
and the missing clouds do look like a diamond at times.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

OT:
Sure, children need to be taught right from wrong. Do we do it by calling them a name? Remember, these are children out here, the creators children. I have yet to see calling someone that, as a way of putting them in their place or teaching them a lesson. It only adds to that, which you do not want to see, their rejection of the message that you are putting out to the public.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You still feeding this dude? Sir, you have waaaay more patience than me

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What i have come to understand:

Reality knows: Messages of any kind do not please everyone as they come from set in stone belief systems.

Reality knows: FOL if they are the highest being of our good will know and understand human conditioning and the variations of our thoughts.

Reality knows: FOL if real high beings would understand whats going on around the internet does not reach the entire world so most of the world will be shocked and come reality most would indeed suffer health and mental problems, unless of course they have the technology to distort that they wont need to warn.

Reality knows: Messages like this could be to test how far humans go to believe in sometthing and how easily accepted it is. I still applaud those who can be rational and not take things at face value until proven.

Reality knows: Deep down we want sometthing good to happen so it will provide a pull of heart strings to those kind and weak of heart.

Reality knows: Blossom Goodchild's message has spread this far at a pretty fast rate and not many people who pay for google adds have got it this good. So lets hope for her sake she is right if not then someoone will need to send her help because who knows what her mental stability and emotions will be then. She is putting on a brave face now but how will her emotions be after if this were not to happen. Anyhow there could be good reason her messages are spreading this fast if thats what FOL want. Anyhow if it is a scam like most people say, then its a pretty good one to attach it to a belief system and have gullible followers posting her website all over the internet, she doesnt have to put up with google fees and her revenue is pouring in from books and cds and she cut out the middle man the pyramid scheme.

Reality knows many things.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
you know, I get the distinct feeling these things are vulnerable to radar/sonar and/or similar technology like HAARP; like it would hurt them.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What i got from the FOL was that they could be wished away,

Am i wrong in this? They would come if we wanted them to but if we werent ready they would go away.

Supposedly, they can read our collective thoughts and would oblige.

I want to wish them into the cornfield.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe if they are real and good like they say, then they will need to come. It has come this far. If they want to show what love is they have to avoid the hate coming on the next day after by very angry believers. The love energy will turn to negative energy if they do not show up. It will defeat the purpose and i will trully believe Blossom to be negative person in light to switch from love to hate energy and im sure thats what shes trying to avoid.
I would like to see Blossom shape shift into those loving aliens and go on the ship if she is trully one of them. If not the people will only see her in negativ elight an di also dont think federation would want that since they chose her.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

It wouldn't cause me to die from fright.

I'd run naked through the streets.
XD

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Your very funny, wish them into the cornfield. I wonder how many people get that reference.

There are a lot of humans need to join them in the cornfield.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Again for those calling it the Galactic Federation of Light just a correction they call it the Federation of Light not Galactic thats Shelden Nidles group not Blossom Goodchild.

Actually I just watched an interview on youtube done today, and this question was asked. She said hers is federation of light, and then she heard about the galactic one, and that they'd never called themselves "galactic" to her, but she felt "in all honesty they were one and the same", even though she wasn't really sure if hers was galactic. So one has to ask, why can't she just ask them this simple question then? Seems she can ask all sorts of other questions to them and get a response. You'd think it would be an important question, to know who you're really talking to and subsequently passing messages to the world from. It doesn't seem to matter much to her, she just laughs it off. Either way, she made it very clear they were all the "same organization".

EDIT to add:
Now she's suggesting alabama may be some place in Aus, and that yesterday she went to google maps and saw a ufo above this area "with a glowing light".

The link to this new video interview was on a page that I can't find now.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by violet]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Why is it they want everyone to believe them, yet they argue between themselves on just the name? Yea, that makes me want to follow someone like that. It maybe all well and good on what they represent, but it`s little things like this that turn people off to such movements. This is what makes me question the clarity of the messages that come through. As I have stated before, when higher beings send their thoughts through flawed humans, this is normally the outcome. But to shrug it off is not the way to go. I have a feeling these people will not get together on this, and the reason would be the ego.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The vote by us was taken in 1987. There was a majority for intervention.

This poll was taken from all the people in the world, not just the USA.

You may not remember it yet, but when the time is right, you will remember voting. That may be because you outright rejected the vote. If you sleep on it your dreams may give you the answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi all, I just want to add a couple of youtube videos I found, and in all places, with videos about the October 14th message. These videos tell a different story about the Federation of Light or the Galactic Federation of Light. They were made by a young person who seems to have and use logic better then some others. Have a look and comment on them. I do have a third video I am holding thill later, but I want to put these up before next week comes.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join