It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

I have to back him up on this one...google earth has a 4 year old shot of my house...very rescent indeed!

We are talking about the weather

WEATHER !!!!!!!!! on Google Earth

is it 4 years old, too ?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sechmet
reply to post by Taledus

I have to back him up on this one...google earth has a 4 year old shot of my house...very rescent indeed!

is it 4 years old, too ?

Calm down sweetie...I was making a point that it is not completely accurate. You might want to take a break from the computer before you pop a vein...just a thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sechmet
reply to post by Taledus

is it 4 years old, too ? No the Weather is updated regularly If you check the thread on this its also been studied by the Blog10-14-08 site on the Internet.

Plus others.

I will check again Google tonight on the Weather Satellite for any anomalies that show up .

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Terric

Count me first in line to miss my spot for 'ascension'!!!

Thought you were being taken up by your imaginary friend in the clouds dude, mind you I'm sure the demons will keep you a seat should you not quite make the grade.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Man, by the 24th page, youch. This thread needs some humor at least once per page, and I couldn't resist myself, per the insinuation in the 1st.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would love for nothing more than something to happen of historic magnitude on Oct.14th, but I sense that there are too long a list of excuses, should nothing happen. Too many easy outs.

1) "The GFL has decided at this time that, due to your chaotic and low vibrating societies and military structures, it would not be safe to enter your zone at this time. We thank those of you who still believe."

2) "We were there, but many, if not most of you could not see us due to your low vibrating aura's. We regret that no footage or reliable film or video was taken to capture this historic event."

3) "We meant Oct. 14th, 3008. Woops! Sorry (typo). See ya in a thousand years!"

I'm sure there are more excuses than I can think of on this post.

Again, though, I would be overjoyed if all this Oct. 14th stuff were true.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Yeah big deal you were talking about the weather and absolutely NOTHING is weird with the weather right now. You don't think meteorologists would notice. Christ you people crack me up.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

It always seems to be, that people, who most fear everything in life, spend the majority of their time, critisizing people who "see" things, or simply see things differently, than others. The real sad thing is, if, on October 15, there is still a huge craft in the skies above us, they won't even credit Ms Goodchild with advance notice.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I would love for nothing more than something to happen of historic magnitude on Oct.14th, but I sense that there are too long a list of excuses, should nothing happen. Too many easy outs.

1) "The GFL has decided at this time that, due to your chaotic and low vibrating societies and military structures, it would not be safe to enter your zone at this time. We thank those of you who still believe."

2) "We were there, but many, if not most of you could not see us due to your low vibrating aura's. We regret that no footage or reliable film or video was taken to capture this historic event."

3) "We meant Oct. 14th, 3008. Woops! Sorry (typo). See ya in a thousand years!"

I'm sure there are more excuses than I can think of on this post.

Again, though, I would be overjoyed if all this Oct. 14th stuff were true.

Tee Hee, that sounds a lot like Douglas Adams style humour.
Yeah I could imagine it:
An eleven hour intercession link to a You tube vid stating that the Galactic Federation had actually gotten the time and date all wrong.
Due in part however to a processing error by a errant Clerk who had too many Pan galactic Gargle blasters the night before

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
They did play the movie the War of the worlds with Tom Cruise on tv in Australia. I just happened to walk in my loungeroom half way through to sit down and watch it and i thought about this thread.

What is amazing is that this message is spreading like lightening fire across the globe. It seems to be to me the only channeling having so much importance to so many people and i have to ask why has it got so much importance when others have not been given so much credit. My gut is telling me sometthing is not right but im eager to just wait it out and speculate.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Yeah I watched that last friday here in Brisbane as well.
That also made me think how people would react in such a situation.
Bit ironic seeing that movie, in the light of current issues etc

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Haha so true.

I also keep thinking about Blossom being an actress but cannot find anywhere she acted?
If this channeling is a lie then it shows up in her resume actress. But thne i have to think who hired her to spread such a message if it does involve the government.

Although i also found this from Sheldon Nidle
educate-yourself.org...

Sheldon's was following this storyby Amitakh Stanford
educate-yourself.org...

This is another one from Sheldon Nidle posted back in 2004 and seems similar
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I just wanted to add an important point war of The Worlds is a Holywood Movie based on something in reality that has not happened to Humans in our lifetime,

If the Ets or People from the Federation are coming to blow our World they could have done this already.

I have to stress less Holywood Alien Movies the better.

Read books that tell the real stories of People from other worlds like Stranger At The Pentagon by Dr Frank E Stranges a very respected well know speaker on UFOs and Ets ,or the out of Print Book Starwards these are all based on real Contact with positive beings or People from other Planets .

If a Hollywood Alien movie decided your feeling on a real possible event then you need to consider the fear in those movies made .

The reality is if they as Blossom says are truly here with Peace and above all love then thats what we will findout Oct 14th if this happens and I have told people relax don't judge something that has not even happend or jump on Blossom Goodchild and or the Federation of Light.

Lets all just take step back and see how this who thing plays out first is that fair? I think so

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Please provide evidence on how you know that the (fake) GFL would be able to blow us up. You seem to have knowledge of their weapons and firepower, so please list what weapons they would use to "blow us up."

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for an answer about how you guys can literally make up things like the weather is all screwed up and yet no meteorologist in the world has seen anything.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

How do you know that the actual,
"War of the Worlds" scenario hasn't already happened or is going to happen in an alternate Reality/Timeline etc or maybe ours. That is if we actually willfully let it happen???

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think after all this if nothing happens im converting to christianity or atheism. She does not know how much of a problem this is going to be for many believers if it does not happen and channelling entities happen to be deceitful.

If it does happen i will be one of the people to apologise.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I`ve tried to convey that to others myself meadowfairy. I think that is my biggest complaint about all of this. It does not take into account what happens if it does not go like they say. And all I get from it`s members is, oh well, life will go on. Sure it will, but at what expence? That is why I believe people should not get their hopes up so high and just take it one day at a time.

I don`t know about you, but I`ll be here in case a few need someone to talk to after it`s all said and done.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
if 200 years back a channeler said that one day a man will walk on the moon ,the same discussion that's happening now will occur at that time ....... you should follow your mind and think about the truth ....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Spreading false prophecies should be motive of criminal punishment. I can't recall how much times prophecies like this one turned to be wrong. I hope I'm wrong of course, but all the past on issues like this tells me the opposite.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings All,

I have been looking at all the messages websites and Skeptic and Non Skeptics regarding Blossom Goodchild and the Federation of Light.

Again for those calling it the Galactic Federation of Light just a correction they call it the Federation of Light not Galactic thats Shelden Nidles group not Blossom Goodchild.

Also being that I am neutral on this meaning I am not going to attack the message or the messenger.

To do so would be wrong .

Since in all honesty no one knows what will happen on Oct 14th,2008 its just opinions some light hearted others fearful some hateful and others who believe it will happen and they will be as Blossom states.

Now keep in mind I have read comments from alot of places beyond ATS Youtube and other fourms to see what Public Opinion is on this .

Its as varied as various cultures we have present on our world and languages people speak on Earth.

Some have asked me if I believe in this and I have stated many times as an educated Human being that I am willing to look wait and see what happens if anything on Oct 14th 2008.

Its totally premature for anyone to jump on Blossom Goodchild and or this Federation of Light since not a soul here or anywhere else knows if it happens what the intentions are.

The intentions are known to Blossom Goodchild in a sense because she is the one getting the messages from the Federation of Light not you nor me.

Those who also attack the New Age or Lightworkers around the World which I have also seen on the Internet need to take a step back.

Some of The Lightworkers have also alot of good information of the Cosmic Spiritual transformation of Earth if one looks JJ Hurtak Academy Of Future Science is a great resource for good information.

The problem with Ufology and Ufologists these days is you will lol at this whole message Blossom Goodchild presents because you cannot chase a UFO .

Ufology will crease to exist in the way it does now if Blossom's message from the Federation of Light comes true.

Ufologists will have to find another hobby instead of this one.

Skeptics who say they are Ufologists are really not .

To be a true Ufologist you first have to believe that People Ets etc can travel to Earth without a problem and that their are intelligent beings elsewhere in the Universe.

I love when people say I believe in Aliens but they are not able to travel to Earth.

Then these same socalled believers say Blossom is nuts or something negative.

I say to those people on the Internet your a hypocrite.

Please do not say that you being anyone believes in Alien Life elsewhere and then proceed to attack this Women in Australia with her messages from the FOL.

If you truly believe in Life elsewhere Intelligent Life then be Intelligent here now on Earth instead some on the varied Internet forums sound more like unintelligent people who lack education in any sense of that word.

So to end this comment I really hope that everyone will take it easy and wait as I am be neutral and then Oct 14th 2008 we will have 1) an experience skyward or a Non experience its that simple .

Life does go on after this regardless of what happens or not.

Lets try to honor and repsect others instead of making fun and or just being ignorant of the possibilities that have been presented by Blossom and this Federation of Light its the least we can do.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join