It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Spite if you were paying attention she is getting her information through what is called Channeling she is a Psychic Medium in Australia.

She also has a website you can learn about her their www.blossomgoodchild.com .

Hopefully my short answer has answered your question as to where she gets her information from .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The link you left is Sheldon Nidles website and not this womans.

Thanks Op I see you have just given Blossoms website above.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I will tell you whats ironic ...

Christians (and myself) are waiting for the Rapture to meet the Lord in the air.A rescue from the evils of this world ..
The Alien believers are awaiting their Alien friends to come and rescue them from the evils of this world.
The Scientific peoples are awaiting some new breakthrough to rescue them from death and diseases ....and old age .
The Anti Gov Athiest types are waiting for a Revolution of men to save them from certain death and camps ..

We are all waiting for something arnt we ?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ok, so this craft is 2000 miles long ? so just close your eyes and use your imaginations for a moment.
Visualise the moon for a moment- imagine that it's moving toward the earth- it's getting closer, and as it gets closer it gets bigger- see it grow to the point where the bottom edge of the moon enters earths atmosphere- immense, GARGANTUAN, imagine !!!!
Such a sight would cause people to die of fright on the spot. If this was all for real, and these beings came with the best of intentions, then they would be going a very odd way about it, don't you think?
Either this is utter nonsense and that poor woman unstable, or these beings want to scare the bejesus out of most of the worlds population! Am i right?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

She also has a website you can learn about her their www.blossomgoodchild.com .

Hopefully my short answer has answered your question as to where she gets her information from .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Can you please assert your claim as to where she gets her information? I have been all over that site and have yet to find plausable evidience. Therefore my ruling still stands...it will be the 16th!

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Whadda-whadda? This type of purple-prose is most perplexing to plucky. I am not trying to say you are bad/stupid, it just seems weird.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That's how everyone ends their posts on the 9/11 forum; what's so weird about it?

/sarcasm off

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am sad on what I read here... since the almighty has given me common sense, I do not believe in this story...

but... what abt those poor people who are tired of our system... who needs some hope... they have started believing in these... what will happen to them afterwards when this comes out fake??

The bad part is life is very fast and we forget things and only keep our attention on what happen in present... so ... 14th Oct will come and go and we will keep checking this stuff for some time and than you all know...
life as usual...

God help those who help thenselves
-Comm

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

First Blossom Goodchild is not claiming to be in contact with the Galactic Federation of Light she has stated they are the Federation of Light that other group you mention is a whole different group just for the record.

At least have accurate information.

Again Blossom Goodchild is not even part of the group.

She is a Psychic medium Channel thats it.

She also never claimed this Ship would be 2000 miles long that came from someone else claiming to channel on Youtube.

Facts are an important thing when we are dealing with this right now.

Alot of misinformation is being thrown around .

If you want to learn about Blossom Goodchild then I suggest just go directly to her site not the site you presented.

They are no even connected remotely.

Thats all I wanted to say.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Whadda-whadda? This type of purple-prose is most perplexing to plucky. I am not trying to say you are bad/stupid, it just seems weird.

Greetings Plucky ,

I won't ask why you call yourself Plucky no offense.

When I say Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One that means in plain english Blessings from the Christ the Most Radiant one in the Universe.

Plucky were you aware that Planet Earth is but one Planet in this Universe?

Anyway thanks for the question you look beautiful by the way

Blessings In the Name of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

If these beings come down on the 14th maybe Paulson, and Bernanke can have them purchase these MBS from the bankers so we don't have a recession.

Hopefully, they'll whisk us off this rock to a new planet with new jobs.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why in United states only... not some other place on this globe????
why not africa where there are many poor hungry people... why in United states... why not above Afganistan or Iraq???

You want to believe that Lady... but before following someone... did you do some thinking???

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator

Why in United states only... not some other place on this globe????
why not africa where there are many poor hungry people... why in United states... why not above Afganistan or Iraq???

You want to believe that Lady... but before following someone... did you do some thinking???

Good quesation communicator,

Here is my answer why America verse anywhere else.

This country for over 50 years has covered up the whole Et UFO area from the American People now you asked why and I am giving one of the why's,
Unless you believe that the United Stated knows nothing about Ets and UFos.

It would make sense to come here and have a First Contact at least visual.

That would force the Government to come clean .

What else could they do.

Just as I am doing I would suggest look at the new message from Blossom and keep an opne mind without judging.

Oct 14th is not here yet and then will see or not what was to be.

Thanks for your question .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Cmdraleon,

According to this thread (the thread that started all of this Oct, 14th nonsense):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is the Galatic Federation of Light that will appear on Oct, 14th. A direct quote from the first post of the thread with a link to the same Blossomgoodchild.com web site.

"Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008...."

Are you saying there are two rival Federation of Light organizations coming to earth on Oct, 14th?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok if the unexpected does happen and some huge ship turns up on that day. Well it's sounding suspicious close to project blue beam prediction to me.

That kind of ties it in to everything that is happening right now with the world financial collapse. They will come to "save" us at a time when we cannot fend for ourselves. It goes something like that I'm sure. But it will be just NWO hologram projections.

Could all be calculated dis-info of dis-info!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Simulacra

I am with you on that one ....The Project Bluebeam Orchestraitors will be busy this month wont they ?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ok so its october now in america,australia,southern hemisphere

its still september here!!

i think that is timeism

they will appear on the 14th it will be the 13th here but we won't see anything untill the 15th??

its an affront on the face of humanity on the northern hemisphere....

so much for technology

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Hey possibly. It kind of neatly ties most of this stuff together. Wordwide chaos in the stock markets, chemtrails acting as the giant screen for the projections and prophecies of benevolent aliens coming to save us all from this stuff.

The alien/ufo angle also fitting in nicely to biblical end time prophecy - rapture / ascension into heaven etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Ummm...it is still September all day today here in North America.

So Op do you just reply to people that are making fun of you?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Glad Blossom pressed the button,,For Blossom,Rick and those helping spread this message

LOVELIGHT TO YOU ALL XXxxXX

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join