It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by Taledus

I just blew off the name she called it and the idea that something is coming here from somewhere else. I was impressed by her picking the 14th as the date that this world transitions to a higher vibration. That's what the war you are currently fighting was all about. Or are you one of those that thinks its about Oil and Resources.

But on the 13th of the month, 1/3 of man will be...well I don't know what happens to them, but they won't be here anymore.

Eve is triune, the youngest of the 3 turns 18 years old on the 13th. She will be an adult, unmarried and free. This hasn't happened in a very long time. She is usually married off before she reaches the age of majority to keep control of her. Not this time. Its a very exciting time; at least for some of us.

I know you don't understand, what you don't understand could fill up a library. You should visit one sometime.

Okay, I get it...you forgot to pass the crack-pipe. None of that still has anything to do with the OP, any of my posts, or anyone else's from what I have read. Perhaps you might visit one to check out some books that teach you to follow along with the story.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know... I have weighted eah side witout bias and have come to the conclusion to agree to disagree. I don't think that I believe that it will happen, but on that day IF they do come... I'll say I didn't think it was gonaa happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

The OP is about a you tube concerning Blossom Goodchild. Blossom Goodchild has stated a date of October 14th as when this world will transition to a higher frequency. She feels that includes a visit from another world.

I don't know about the visit, but I do know something about the date. I am not sure how that doesn't relate to the thread. All my replies concern the date mentioned by Blossom Goodchild in her Youtube video, which was posted by the OP.

Just as I thought. My posting make sense; this isn't kindergarten.

But I see you are from Tennesee and I know a little bit about what lives in Tennesee, so of course it makes no sense to you. The truth won't treat your state very well. I am sorry. So very sorry.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rider0268
I know its kind of a stretch but is it really that crazy to think that this could happen?

Practically anything could happen. Monkeys theoretically could fly out my butt on October 14th. The only thing you can do is look at past predictions of this sort and see if any of them have come to pass just as they said they would. Of course, this one could be the one that finally happens for realisies. But really. Come on.

So, no, it's not crazy to think it could happen. But it's at least bordering on crazy to absolutely know in your heart of hearts that it's going to happen just as predicted, and you rearrange your life and drink the Kool-Aid because of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

I probably should have used more emoticons with my posts...I don't care that you bag on me...I think this whole thread is filled with cow-dung anyways. I am laughing about your remarks as we speak. However, you might want to re think your post about Tennessee...while I really could care less, others might take a whole lot of offense to what you have stated. Lets keep the retorts between people and not involve People that do not want to be involved with this non-sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Gentlemen, PLEASE
Stop this arguing.
I have fortold many a time now exactly why they won't show up.
It's because the Galactic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks from Behind will thwart their efforts.

I have made a proclaimation- And Cmdraleon REFUSES to respond to my announcement.

This is the true issue at hand.

Do you know why he won't answer to my challenge?
Because I am right!

My psibilities are endless both in terms of awesome, and amazing.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

I probably should have used more emoticons with my posts...I don't care that you bag on me...I think this whole thread is filled with cow-dung anyways. I am laughing about your remarks as we speak. However, you might want to re think your post about Tennessee...while I really could care less, others might take a whole lot of offense to what you have stated. Lets keep the retorts between people and not involve People that do not want to be involved with this non-sense.

SNIP

Anyhow, are you one of those people who can't see how seemingly different events fit together? By some its called a puzzle. Very popular at-home entertainment. Events in the world are parts of a whole.

When your understanding of this develops, you will find that noone is crazy, there are no coincidence and everything makes sense; whether good or evil. You are obviously at the level where everything you don't understand is "cow-dung".

Perhaps they are wrong, but some people will know why they are wrong. When I saw the Blossom Goodchild's video, the true scholar that I am doesn't say, "she's a nutter" I try to understand why she thinks that. I found her date of 10,14,2008 to be quite interesting and feel that there is something to that.

When you rise to my level you will find that there is less cow-dung in the world than you currently think.

I meant what I said about Tennesee.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by bruxfain]

ADMIN EDIT: Removed drug reference

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Originally posted by Taledus

Should I do that before or after I pass the crack pipe?

Anyhow, are you one of those people who can't see how seemingly different events fit together? By some its called a puzzle. Very popular at-home entertainment. Events in the world are parts of a whole.

When your understanding of this develops, you will find that noone is crazy, there are no coincidence and everything makes sense; whether good or evil. You are obviously at the level where everything you don't understand is "cow-dung".

Perhaps they are wrong, but some people will know why they are wrong. When I saw the Blossom Goodchild's video, the true scholar that I am doesn't say, "she's a nutter" I try to understand why she thinks that. I found her date of 10,14,2008 to be quite interesting and feel that there is something to that.

When you rise to my level you will find that there is less cow-dung in the world than you currently think.

I meant what I said about Tennesee.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by bruxfain]

I have family in Tennesee, and there's nothing wrong with them- Especially in terms of intelligence.
I'd appreciate it if you stopped making blanket statements towards the poster as your only form of insult.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not going to say anything derogatory because I think this whole thing is just sad.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Fine, since you want to take this in that manner, and feel you are so much "Higher evolved" than a little redneck like me from Tennessee, then perhaps you can explain proof of the GFL or FOL actually coming here on the 14th. I am very open to possibilities to anything happening, but when someone has claims and has no evidience to back it up, yet want the "unbelievers" to believe them, then I have to say it's cow-dung!

I have never said that this event would not happen, or that higher vibrations would not occur...might try to get it right when claiming someone is wrong. I simply, as do many here, want proof. There has never been any associated with the GFL or FOL for that matter. Even an abstract historical paragraph about the GFL or FOL would be helpful...something that actually ties them in with humanity. But not even a reward that I have offered is substantial enough to warrant that.

The problem is with people like you, who think they are more evolved than others, place the blame on other people when presented with the dreaded question: Is there proof? You are aparently defensive because you cannot obviously provide any sorted logic with your claims.

But this is my last post to you...you failed to see the humor I was presenting and now believe me to be stupid because of your lack of confidience in what you believe. I feel a pointless bit*h fight coming on, so I now back down from your repeated innability to show your higher evolvedness and pick up on the humor. Good day sir.

And I meant what I said about the crack pipe...

edit for typing to fast (sp)

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Please don't feed the monkeys...they fling poo.

I somehow got the entire state of Tennessee in this, and have requested that it was not needed. I made my last post to him and hope he can find peace within hiself before he turns into a troll.

people have failed to see the mocking humor I presented in every one of my posts, so now I have to go back to the drawing board and re-think my approach to topics like this that have no proof other than they being so much more evolved (what a crock).

So now I bow out...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Mocking humor?
I would never use mocking humor, because I adhere to the TOA and there by, I choose what I say as to make the argument it can be taken one of many different ways- There in, no one can make the suggestion I be banned, because I've made no violations.

However- I did report that fella for his hurtful comments towards Tennesee.
Though, I only reported the first post that made Tennesee it's target.
A second post, I assume, could also be reported- Because the poster continued to insult my family.

Well- To stay on topic, I'll still be right, and Cmdraleon; please respond.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am still stuck on the 2000mi spacecraft part of this. Isn't that a bit much? I mean... couldn't "Blossom" tell them to rent a bunch of smaller, shiny ones? You know... like the kind we see in all those Mexican UFO photos that all the people point at??

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
I am still stuck on the 2000mi spacecraft part of this. Isn't that a bit much? I mean... couldn't "Blossom" tell them to rent a bunch of smaller, shiny ones? You know... like the kind we see in all those Mexican UFO photos that all the people point at??

If you think that's unnecessary, you should see what the Galactic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks from Behind use for space travel.

All their space ships are based off some novelty design.
The one in orbit around Earth is made to look like Godzilla, if he were an 80's break dancer.

Amazing, how their technology is so far ahead of hours.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage i could not resist responding to what your implying in the Hollywood movie photo.

To many Alien movies of bad Aliens coming .

The reality is different I suggest if they are coming you should read Blossom Goodchilds first message from them on her website www.blossomgoodchild.com

Minds are a beautiful thing .Creating fear to another based on nothing but a Hollywood picture lets deal with facts and reality.

Throwing the idea to other people posting that it might be some bad Aliens has no ground to stand on based on their message.

I have said this before and I will say it again wait till it happens and then we all will know who they are at least for now we have their message from Blossom Goodchild that they come in total peace.

So throwout the Alien movies in your thinking and look at this from a non fearful approch.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
... Not that I don't believe that there could be some sort of visitation at any time. I look forward to that myself. I just think that alot of people like to feel that they are 'chosen' to let the world know when things will occur, kind of a powertrip I suppose. If we look back into history we can see that 'Aliens', ETs, and others have been showing up here unannounced forever. But if all that is slated for the 14th happens - it will be amazing.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

I suppose you have to either be from Tennesee or have relatives who live in Tennesee to lawfully employ mocking responses of your own. Noted.

I'll repeat this for the record. I don't know anything about the FOL/GF. I am commenting of the date of October 14th 2008. I have told you everything I can. Accept it or don't accept it.

Remember this, 3 weeks ago noone thought the global financial system would collapse. and here we are.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Oh Cmdraleon, will you not hear me?
Or rather, respond to my clearly written text?

I'm providing a claim just as Bossom Gewdflowers is, why can't you respond to me?

My claim is just as weighty, and, if it doesn't happen- My life, my career, will be over as well.
I'm putting my good word on the line, my name, that the Galactic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks from Behind will keep the evil aliens from invading.
If I'm wrong, my name will be ruined.
My name!
I can only have but one name.

So, surely, with this in mind- You can treat me as your equal, instead of ignoring me?
What does that say for your "Message", if you will not acknowledge everyone?
You only choose to speak to those who would praise you, or consider what you say to be fact.

Well, I post my own fact.

By not speaking to me, you only strengthen my cause.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have enjoyed this thread, lots of laughs but food for thought as well. For my money i think this is the perfect distraction from the Global Credit Crunch and i think it would be a great time for First Contact/ Whilst the world is looking upwards at the sky, the Governments of the world can get on with sorting out the mess we are all in financially and also invade Iran, etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Maybe it is just the opposite.

Maybe all of this financial mess and chaos is because the powers that control the masses know there is something coming.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join