It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Quick question......Sssooooooooooooooooooo

Is the Federation of Light the same as the Galactic Federation? Or are they two seperate Federation?

WHAT? I read about the Galactic Federation during while I was seeking knowledge.....just curious....

The Galactic Federation of Light and the Federation of Light are two different Et groups. Not connected Blossom Goodchild never mentions GFOL she say's its the Federation of Light but people keep saying on here Galactic.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon, will you admit defeat to me when your invasion prospects are thwarted by the Galactic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks From Behind, in the form of a formal apology should these hideous beings not arrive on the given date?
If you believe what this woman says to be true, surely there is no problem in accepting such a term.
If you're right, I will too, formally apologize for the downfall of the GFGWLLCFB.

A fair trade, my foxy nemisis.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

What is a serious reseacher these days in the old days of Ufology you had the Contactees who said they actually met Men and Women as Human as we are who from from Planetary Worlds of Peace that was back in the 50's and early to mid 60's.

Today socalled Reseachers have taken the subject of Ets and UFology and narrowed it to what they want it to be.

To do reseach is to be able to step out of that narrow mindset of your preception of a Ufologist in 2008.

Reseach must include not exclude people like Blossom Goodchild and some of those within the Cosmic New Age area.

Their are answers that together both can give each other not one exclusive then the other or excluding the other.

Their needs to finally be a bridge that both sides can connect to and speak to each other .

Blossom Goodchild is just their messenger and she was chosen to present this message so be it.

If Ufo reseach falls apart it will be because of all the people who put people like Blossom Goodchild down.

Ufologist do not like it when people laugh at the subject but I see so called people interested in UFO matters not all but a few on ATS needing a history lesson on the Contactee Movement of the 50's and early to mid 60's

Their are books out of print by a few who lived and had contact one still alive Dr Frank E Stranges and Valiant Thor of Venus the Book Stranger From The Pentagon its a true story worth reading .

People from other worlds have been coming and going from Earth before we were alive .

If this event happens its connected with 2012 and the changes that are to happen before that year.

Anyway thats all I wanted to share .

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Coward raises an interesting point. If this ship doesn't appear in the southern part of our hemisphere, I give you the name, Alabama, then this will just add more fuel to the fires that UFO skeptics use to hamper and dissuade real and credible investigations into UFO's.

And on that topic of the southern part of "our" hemisphere, if she is from Australia, then wouldn't the southern part of "her" hemisphere be southern Australia, the tip of South America, or similar? Alabama isn't really that far south in the northern hemisphere, in fact, it is only about 6-10 degrees on average from being a middle latitude area.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I would like to know why you believe that no one has a right to question any of this? Any one doing what she is doing, is setting herself up as a Messianic figure. And I question anyone who tries to use Channeling in this way, then wants the masses to believe and follow it. I`m sorry if you don`t like the fact that many out here question the motives behind this, love and light or not. I just do not think it`s right to ask others to believe in something that has not been proven to be 100% accurate. People make mistakes, even channelers.

Thanks for your post maybe you did not understand .
I am not asking you to blindly believe anything she is saying .
On my thread what I was saying is I will not allow people to attack anyone including Blossom Goodchild because that gets nowhere fast.

I have a wait and see on Oct 14th which is healthy but I will not allow people to use this thread to attack or put down her .

If you want to say I do not believe this will happen fine thats your right.

As Op of this thread I have a responsibilty to see that everyone acts in a responsible and Mature manner with each other.

Thats what I was stating if your offended by that then so be it .

I think ATS would agree with me on this.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Firstly anyone who asks you to not believe anyone or any particular thing warning of evil are the example in my mind of where evil actually is. Burning books and chastising anything is evil. If you cannot trust the Christ in your own heart to know truth for you, you might as well join one of the many a spiritless religions.

And those rapping off the Rapture, did you know this was not in biblical text and was invented by the Mormon prophets? Check it out.

No one knows what will happen, but we do know something is up. Keep eyes, ears and heart open. As soon as you hide in fear you are without a light in a darkness. You will know what to do when the time comes if you are awake and using your meat computer attached to your compassion tuner heart.

The only thing to fear is fearful people.

On the lighter side, why don't we make a GIANT parking meter over the United States and have it charge 700B for 15 min parking.

Also, this came to me while answering this thread. I actually had a dream last night that there was a huge ship over us and me and a friend got on and sat with many different types of people and species and went with them....don't know where. Seriously, I just remembered. Zat weird? I don't think I would go with an alien species unless they gave Frequent Flier Miles.

Seriously, I don't trust anyone but ourselves to clean up our mess. I don't want such a dept to anyone but our good people and our hard work and heart centered awareness. We need to grow up without someone else's training wheels.

OK, They can keep the evil aliens away so we can finish our advance to real intelligence.

ZG

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am so looking forward to this, I really am.

So she's sure that 'they' are coming, or not. Or is she just not sure about where they would appear?

She said that their ship would be something no one could ever imagine?

How about this, an invisible spaceship that could only be seen by people with a mentality equal to that of Blossom herself.

Now seriously, what do you think she'd say when nothing happens on October 14th?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
damned aussies

>: (

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Whadda-whadda? This type of purple-prose is most perplexing to plucky. I am not trying to say you are bad/stupid, it just seems weird.

Greetings Plucky ,

I won't ask why you call yourself Plucky no offense.

When I say Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One that means in plain english Blessings from the Christ the Most Radiant one in the Universe.

Plucky were you aware that Planet Earth is but one Planet in this Universe?

Anyway thanks for the question you look beautiful by the way

Blessings In the Name of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Don't worry, plucky is one of the more disagreeable people on this forum, to put it nicely.

On topic-

I don't believe this will happen.. basically this site is 0 for however many prediction threads there are in predicting what will happen. But, hopefully it will happen.. it would be a great change in this mundane experience we call life.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why do you say that it will make UFO reseach fail when they don't believe in things said by people like your own Blossom? What has your group EVER predicted to be right? Has any of the visitations or events actually happened? No? Then why would you be suprised people do not support Blossom?

If, as I think, nothing happens later this month, are you suggesting we should continue to believe in this person? Why?

UFO research doesn't fail because stuff like this is not believed, it fails because stuff like this exists.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
damned aussies

>: (

She is not aussie she is English and came to Australia to live. So please!

The sun down here does get pretty hot for the English.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Having had my own experience with UFO's, I know what she says is plausible. An experience I had at 12 left me with visions of crafts from other worlds and dimensions filling our skies.

Personally, I am looking forward to October 14th, and am praying that if/when it happens that there is no news blackout. I would like it if the craft would show up over my flat and our city. I would be thrilled to bits, if that was the case.

All we can do is sit and wait, and pray. I believe that we are connected to each other and the universe, and these beings are a large part of who we are in the grand scheme of things.

We are more than the sum of our parts and I know that we are a grain of sand.

I can't wait to see the videos and photos when it does happen.

I will be elated and I pray there is no news blackout during that time. I live in the UK, so the only way I can get it is online, if our news channels and media block the story.

Whatever day it happens, I can't wait.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07

Personally, I am looking forward to October 14th, and am praying that if/when it happens that there is no news blackout. I would like it if the craft would show up over my flat and our city. I would be thrilled to bits, if that was the case.

Thrilled to bits? Careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

The only thing to fear is fearful people.

On the lighter side, why don't we make a GIANT parking meter over the United States and have it charge 700B for 15 min parking.

Also, this came to me while answering this thread. I actually had a dream last night that there was a huge ship over us and me and a friend got on and sat with many different types of people and species and went with them....don't know where. Seriously, I just remembered. Zat weird? I don't think I would go with an alien species unless they gave Frequent Flier Miles.

Seriously, I don't trust anyone but ourselves to clean up our mess. I don't want such a dept to anyone but our good people and our hard work and heart centered awareness. We need to grow up without someone else's training wheels.

ZG

I would go in a heartbeat. I wouldn't wait around and ponder to go, or stay. I would love to meet other races and as I can't travel here on Earth for health reasons, to travel amongst the stars would be wonderful.

To see new worlds and cultures, it would be a dream come true. The only way I can travel to other places at the minute is via the internet. I love meeting people of different cultures and backgrounds. I respect their cultures, as I find that we are all the same underneath. It is how we express ourselves, which makes us unique.

However, we are spiritual beings travelling in fleshly bodies, which means that we are connected to each other and other life both in this world, this dimension, other worlds and other dimensions.

One life can affect many, and one world can affect others.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would like to see many of you react the way you imagine you will react if you were looking at a hovering gigantic piece of alien techno marvel. I assure you it would not be "...yay let's get on their ship and fly to the stars!".

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Bob Down Under

What is a serious reseacher these days in the old days of Ufology you had the Contactees who said they actually met Men and Women as Human as we are who from from Planetary Worlds of Peace that was back in the 50's and early to mid 60's.

Today socalled Reseachers have taken the subject of Ets and UFology and narrowed it to what they want it to be.

To do reseach is to be able to step out of that narrow mindset of your preception of a Ufologist in 2008.

Reseach must include not exclude people like Blossom Goodchild and some of those within the Cosmic New Age area.

Their are answers that together both can give each other not one exclusive then the other or excluding the other.

Their needs to finally be a bridge that both sides can connect to and speak to each other .

Blossom Goodchild is just their messenger and she was chosen to present this message so be it.

If Ufo reseach falls apart it will be because of all the people who put people like Blossom Goodchild down.

Ufologist do not like it when people laugh at the subject but I see so called people interested in UFO matters not all but a few on ATS needing a history lesson on the Contactee Movement of the 50's and early to mid 60's

Their are books out of print by a few who lived and had contact one still alive Dr Frank E Stranges and Valiant Thor of Venus the Book Stranger From The Pentagon its a true story worth reading .

People from other worlds have been coming and going from Earth before we were alive .

If this event happens its connected with 2012 and the changes that are to happen before that year.

Anyway thats all I wanted to share .

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always

That last post of mine (GFL FLIGHT UPDATE) was just my sence of humour I am not here to debunk anything or argue any point on this subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Is there a way for this Light Fed. thingy go greener?Or are you sure this isn't a
WWFOL.(World Wrestling Federation Of Light). A new league of alien wrestlers.
Alien as foreign immigrants..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moegli
I would like to see many of you react the way you imagine you will react if you were looking at a hovering gigantic piece of alien techno marvel. I assure you it would not be "...yay let's get on their ship and fly to the stars!".

Been there.

Your right, No, your legs approximate the consistency of slightly stiffened jello. You are afraid to move, or can't. Until it is out of sight you just stare. Someone was with me. She too reacted the same.

Such an experience challenges your definition of reality as you have known it. Your First thought is, well if this exists, the what the hell else am I wrong about?

It is called "Ontological Shock". For a time anything is possible because you see the universe, or our description of it, is completely limited now. It is what we don't know that scares us. So, when you realize you don't know squat...

Only a brainless idiot, or someone in a profound state of love and awareness would just jump on a ship to go. Otherwise the inhabitants might augment your decision with psychic flooding to overwhelm your emotional state and "suggest" behavior and actions, or more commonly forgetting.

Go with them? I'll take that under advisement.

ZG

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The woo-woo believers keep saying that the non-believers are angry?

Why would we? Hell, we were ENTERTAINED! This thread is HUMOROUS!

Why would we be angry?
Everytime the believers of Galactic Federation of Nanoo Nanoo speaks out, it really makes us entertained, in a humorous way.
Sometimes it makes me burst out of laughter and fell from my seat.

And the closing statement of "Blessings from the radiant gay aliens" is PRICELESS!

Hell I'm sitting here eating popcorn. *Nom nom nom*

Go on keep on discussing about the GFL. This is waaay better than watching TV.

I gave it a star and a flag just for the entertainment value. I'm serious.

Lets keep this thread alive.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join