It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You guys can argue all day about which of the two days it's gonna happen but it ain't happening either day.

link   
CmdrAleon....my name is Smithe, I remember my mission from not to long ago. Awoken, two months ago, I did. I remember this mission was a new thing. I just finished do another mission, on another planet that we happen to lose. I was almost killed, when you guys told me by sound to go outside, tellaported me up. My memory is not complete, I can only remember certian things. I remember the briefs, the meetings recorded with Earth leaders on subject matters, in relations. Being in preparation for the mission. Haveing non-achololic drink with blonde friend, he had a thing for black outfits. Then tranfering from one ship to another smaller one. The one we came off, also had the crews families aboard the ship. I can only remember alittle at this time. Do remember my commander, a beautiful brown hair women. Which I had alot of respect for her leadership. I left my body behide, my consciousness transfered down, you know the rest. Smithe is one of my Human names, but do remember our name started with M. I sense at this moment in time, some of us did not make it. I starting to move things with my mind, an able to see things before they happen in front of me. You know the greys had me in their hands.

link   
Coming Up: Reversing Blossom Goodchild and the Oct. 14 UFO Sighting.

Blossom Goodchild has brought out the information about this October 14 sighting of a huge UFO somewhere (I think in the U.S. but I’m not sure). Blossom has been channeling a (ahem) native American calling himself White Cloud. She also channels the Federation of Light. I know the reps keep coming up with catchy names, but it’s the same old BS!

Channeling the CIA ...why.. to make her and alien bs credible.

If you haven't figured out how the Science Dictatorship works by now,
here is your chance.

Unwitting government and Illuminati agents profess knowledge of
scripted alien news to avoid talk of true science and the implementation
of the Tesla Laws of Gravity and Electrodynamics.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
You guys can argue all day about which of the two days it's gonna happen but it ain't happening either day.

Greetings rocksarerocks,

I have declared that she is wrong about the 14th...it will be the 16th when it happens. I have solid sources! Squiggy-nurf, the intergalactic booking agent called me over the nano-tubes protruding from my *** to let me know the date has changed. Also, they are bringing cheetos.

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff,
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
reply to post by sechmet

what you need to be mindful of is that the WebBot and other software like it makes its assumptions and predictions based on Quantitative data i.e. a lot of the same thing is classed as a prediction, doesn't necessarily mean its true or will happen it just means there is a lot of data out there to suggest it.

yes

so, how you can explain the 7th Oct ongoing new quality of world on terror / with terror / sth ?

How many messages with informations like this had come thru the net? the date seems strange, but this could explain some secret plans

PS - I am too, so have my own opinion on this. it may be also a huge amount of small pieces of puzzle infos, puted one to one very very gently

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why all the negativity? If it's true then it's true, if not then it's not. No need for lameness.

Just have to wait and find out in 13 days.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All I gotta say is that they better not show up. Fallout 3 isn't coming out until the 28th, and if they come before that, then I won't get to play it, and that will piss me off. lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My first thought as read through all this was "Does Congress know about this?".
I mean if all this is true then why worry about bailing out a bunch of crooks when we're all going to be saved anyway.

Plus, I have been "channeling" all my adult life and it drives my wife so crazy that she has hidden my remote control.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
People are beating up on her, but what they don't see is that it is just a message of love and being positive.

Politicians, banks, stock market can lie, cheat, steal from all of the skeptics, but when someone comes out with a prediction that really takes nothing from them, they jump all over it. Why?

Skeptics that are responding to claims like this are searching harder than they want to admit.

We are all looking for that something right now, but we aren't sure what it is. I can tell you that all the BS'n aside, Love is the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced and continue to experience in life. I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money or control. Love has to been given, not taken.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I dunno, after all the crap we've witnessed (or not witnessed) in the UFO field i'm not holding out much hope. I'm sure there will be a witch hunt. If she's having a laugh, I don't think she knows what she's getting herself into.

IF this event does occur, i'm slightly inclined to think Project Bluebeam. Is Project Bluebeam disinfo or will this be the real deal? Who knows.

Purhaps the depopulation will occur in this fashion. Through heart attacks most probably.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The
guys
believing
in
thatkinda
humbug
have
low
mental
bandwidhts.

That
wicked
woman
telling
you
lies.

Just read this:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

It’s difficult to believe that such a happening is going to take place. But if I open my mind to a state of dreamer I can imagine how beautiful it can be. I can see that 2000 mile ship up in the skies with all colorful enlightenment and kind word of love floating thru my mind .It’s something that this world really needs. It’s something that a lot of sick and poor people are going to rely on .It’s something that we all want but we can’t make the change our selves .But be warned you can also harm a lot of people with such a prophesized and prospered news. And I mean really harm people in despair who can lose themselves .But for now I want to believe this than anything else but keep walking the side lines. I know UFO’s exists in my own experience and in our reality and sooner or later we will meet our galactic neighbors .So let this be happening

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I cant believe people actually believe in this bull,
everytime every single time nothing happens,
Like that stupid galactic federation garbage,
If there was really a galactic federation from way out of outer space.
Im pretty sure they wouldnt spend their time telling people on ATS out of all places,
cause believe it or not theirs more way more scepticism on this site compared to any other, which is ironic cause it's a conspiracy site, but thats not the point.
I just dont understand why someone would waste time, like what is the ultimate goal, of this, to scare people in to thinking aliens are going to come?
Even if they managed that, then what, they're just going to laugh about it?
I really wish i had the time to waste and make fake stupid stories about absolutly nothing.
I have more faith in the united states government then these crack pots

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Greetings rocksarerocks,

I have declared that she is wrong about the 14th...it will be the 16th when it happens. I have solid sources! Squiggy-nurf, the intergalactic booking agent called me over the nano-tubes protruding from my *** to let me know the date has changed. Also, they are bringing cheetos.

All hail the prophet Taledus!
I for one look forward to the thought of cheetos; plus I might get a date with alien chicks.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Greetings Dewm0nster,

Yeah, that was one aspect that was discussed and aparently they are only accepting payment for said "alien booty" for the very low retail price of 2 left testees and 1 big toe.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hope Hubble didn't quit sending images because of something incoming!

There are many pushing ets as fallen angels. And there is some interesting comparisons that can be made, especially in the book of enoch which used to be a part of the scriptures, and now is alluded to in our bible. The term the "watchers" is used by some contactees, along with "keepers". But I have never accepted the bible as true in its form. The writings seem to come from Babylonia, from Sumeria even. I do believe in God, the real one which is Creator of the Universe and is the Universe, and is hidden from us. When we meditate and pray we have a connection to the real God. When I was around 10 and began to read the Bible, I felt pulled to Jesus, but was angry and disturbed by the idea that God flooded the world, committed genocide, told them to kill women and children from the lands they conquered, etc etc etc. I knew when I was a child that that God was made in our image. But I'm now believing that it was made in et's image, or rather one particular group of et's, one federation. The book of enoch is clearly allegorical for two differing groups of ets, one interested in keeping us backwards, uninformed and primitive, possibly for their genetic garden, their laboratory and experiments. The other group, doing dna work, brought about Atlantis and Lemuria, and was very aware of our royalty (the dna lineage we possess from them) and our potential and wanted to groom us to join the cosmos. Many contactees talk about opposing forces amongst ets. The oppressive ets won, and the earth was reset in a massive flood. Now many contactees relate to greys as having earth tipping technology, and Robert Miles says we're like a prison planet, and when our technology builds the federation sends its nibiru type ship to tip us.
Personally, think its time for us to do what we should have all along. Cooperate, peaceful civilized communities that look after each other. Learning telepathy, or at least remote viewing as communities so as a group we can make certain no one can lead us astray, and finding ways to develp into the future cosmos community that is our future, and refusing hive mentality, nwo, or any reset buttons.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Can you provide a link to that prison planet article?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I hate to do this to you, but....you asked: this is just part 1, plus coast to coast has another multi part interview as well, so I'll include the first of each.

and

I've read another contactees account that was much like this, a prison planet, with of course, many more advanced souls here at the time, but so many havn't woken up to their mission to help this planet advance in love and wisdom.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Coast to Coast only has a link to a news article about it on their webpage. No one is being duped....... no one is losing money...... etc.

All that is asked is that people look up in mid October. How difficult is that? How much money will you lose for that? It's good for the spine, ok? It clears the head. It helps relieve stress.

No one is going to be stealing your wallet while you do this... err... except for the U.S. Government if you are a U.S. Citizen............... but that's going to happen if you're looking up or not.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join