It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Snowing On Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Snow Falls on Mars

In an unprecedented discovery, NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander has found snow falling from clouds on Mars, scientists said Tuesday.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is very exciting news, I'm not sure what the implications are at this point. Does it stick?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
they have detected snowfall, though it vaporizes in air before it hits the ground.

News Article

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deseis1204
they have detected snowfall, though it vaporizes in air before it hits the ground.

News Article

I wouldn't bet on that, a week ago they didn't know Mars had snow, now they are experts on martian snowfall? They have no idea what mysteries are awaiting discovery.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are several existing threads on this topic.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here is one excisting thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
One of these days they're going to find a snowman on mars, carrot and all... and come out with a press conference saying they have found water on mars.

top topics

join