It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK NOW TO DO YOUR PART IN CHANGING THE WORLD:

www.geocities.com...

Everyone should read the link I just posted. Read the whole page before you begin to judge, I think it has the potential to change the way you think and look at the whole "alien" situation that we are about to embrace world-wide, cross-culture.

After reading, please visit this site:

www.petitiononline.com...

If you belive in aliens and have read through the first link please visit the second link and sign the petition to CHANGE THE WORLD as we know it.

This is very important that you take it seriously and share it with as many people as you can. This is not a joke, I cannot stress it enough. Your life and everyone around you will change, very soon. So embrace the future, for it is almost upon us.

-psd_1

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by John bull 1]

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by psd_1]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hmm... It looks really Simple.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks can be deceiving.... or maybe not

But if you can actually take this seriously you can begin to understand that there's so much more out there than whats been fed to you in school and on TV!!

-psd_1

Originally posted by Cardu
hmm... It looks really Simple.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by psd_1]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sure there are ETs right
but I think if they really want to make contact they would use a Perfect way to do it.
Maybe access all humans when they dream (sleeping). I don�t know. It could be anything� but why spread it out using the internet?
Hmm�

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You just asked a TREMENDOUS question! Why use the internet, well think what the internet is.... Its a colleciton of thoughts, hopes, dreams, good and bad, its everything that humaity has to offer!!

The perfect way to make contact is telepathy, and if aliens are truly advanced they posses the ability to read thoughts..... So use your brains!! Accept the fact that aliens exist and let them know you are ready for the arrival that will change life as we know it!

-psd_1

Originally posted by Cardu
Sure there are ETs right
but I think if they really want to make contact they would use a Perfect way to do it.
Maybe access all humans when they dream (sleeping). I don�t know. It could be anything� but why spread it out using the internet?
Hmm�

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It does appear that it could be hoax as at least 1 signer suggested but it also has that glimmer of hope for the extraordinary.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
yawn right... An advanced species would pick a poorly written and designed web page to communicate with humanity. -right- It makes perfect sense. This choice piece of nearly unintelligible grammar is a fine example of how a superior species might choose to communicate; "Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time." Riot! I had to stop there... the acronym "ROFLMAO" doesn't come close to expressing my state. Please. We at AboveTopSecret.com aspire to a more sophisticate and learned approach toward such Internet pearls. It begins with the most basic of investigatory devices, a BS filter. Without it, you're doomed.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A BS filter????? where can I get me one of those?????

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
THis is great, cause throughout history there have always been skeptics... so no doubt there will be many who read that web page.... But atleast it makes you think, and that was the only purpose.

Remember, if aliens exist and there's a good chance they do... they will find ways to reach out that won't always seem obvious but in the end will make sense... believing in that page is like buying a lottery ticket, there's a slim chance that its real, but a chance nonetheless

-psd_1

Originally posted by pantha
A BS filter????? where can I get me one of those?????

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No. There is no chance that page is anything other than a hoax.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im glad we have ATS, LEMME HEAR it for ATS ATS ATS WOOTAGE!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I had to stop there... the acronym "ROFLMAO" doesn't come close to expressing my state.

Wow, I was thinking that. Why would anyone believe this kind of crap?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
No. There is no chance that page is anything other than a hoax.

no sarcasm intended. I'm with skeptic on this 110%

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There could also be a push to do what I call a "Controlled Leak" of information. Can you imagine the resources it takes to hide such information?

Look at how many commercials,movies,tv shows,mini-series and products regard an Alien presence.

SoBe drinks (reptillian)
Geico Insurance (reptilian)
Budweiser (reptilian)

Movies:
Signs (crop circles,aliens, reptillian type in the movie)
Independence Day (alien invasion)
Close Encounters (making contact with aliens)
X Files Fight the Future (alien experimentation,underground facilities, the antarctic connection)

TV mini series movie:
Taken (alien abduction,military secrets,etc)

Documentaries
UFOs, Then and Now(they play the crap out of this one)
Roswell New Evidence(this gets alot of attention on the networks Brian Gumbell and Johnathan Frakes signing off on it as hosts)

Subliminals
Disney and its Dinosaurs
Hollywood Dinosaur Movies
Documentaries on Dinosaurs
Cartoons (Reptillians)

I could probably add 10 times to these listed if I researched it with links and examples.

Just something to think about. Its what I call using the proverbial boiling a frog concept.

Throw a frog into boiling water and it will jump out immediately. Put a frog into cool water and bring to a boil slowly and the frog will not know its burning when it reaches a boil.

Maybe one day we will wake up a face to face presence of alien beings and not think anything about it due to desensitization.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I agree with you, desensitizing the public is the only way to avoid the chaos that could prevail if alien life is injected into human society at the wrong time.....

If thats the case than we are closer than ever to finding confirmation that alien life exists and humans have been in communication for sometime now

A "controlled leak" is the only way, I couldn't agree with you more

-psd_1

Originally posted by project_pisces
There could also be a push to do what I call a "Controlled Leak" of information. Can you imagine the resources it takes to hide such information?

Look at how many commercials,movies,tv shows,mini-series and products regard an Alien presence.

SoBe drinks (reptillian)
Geico Insurance (reptilian)
Budweiser (reptilian)

Movies:
Signs (crop circles,aliens, reptillian type in the movie)
Independence Day (alien invasion)
Close Encounters (making contact with aliens)
X Files Fight the Future (alien experimentation,underground facilities, the antarctic connection)

TV mini series movie:
Taken (alien abduction,military secrets,etc)

Documentaries
UFOs, Then and Now(they play the crap out of this one)
Roswell New Evidence(this gets alot of attention on the networks Brian Gumbell and Johnathan Frakes signing off on it as hosts)

Subliminals
Disney and its Dinosaurs
Hollywood Dinosaur Movies
Documentaries on Dinosaurs
Cartoons (Reptillians)

I could probably add 10 times to these listed if I researched it with links and examples.

Just something to think about. Its what I call using the proverbial boiling a frog concept.

Throw a frog into boiling water and it will jump out immediately. Put a frog into cool water and bring to a boil slowly and the frog will not know its burning when it reaches a boil.

Maybe one day we will wake up a face to face presence of alien beings and not think anything about it due to desensitization.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm suprised by how many people believe this is true. If you examine it closely, you can see the flaws. It nice to believe though.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
To be sure we are being prepared in a whole lot of ways. One of the issues I have with that welcome letter was when I read about it on www.exopolitics.org. Seems many are getting into the act these days. Discussion of sovereignty issues and all. What if it is found out that we are the more superior race, although the ET�s posses the greater technology? That goes against just about everything one hears about ET�s.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by craterchains]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is something very quaint and platonically romantic about the ravings of the recently enlightened...

But there is also something very frustrating about them as well.

Unfortunately, enlightenment is more of a feeling one gets from experiencing something with which they personally connect or relate.

Might I suggest becoming as jaded and calloused to the world and all that it has to offer as soon as possible in an effort to circumvent the negative feelings that come from believing something so blatantly stupid and eventually discovering that it is such?

Screw enlightenment,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
don't forget about the tv show Dark Skies. that was a great show!

new topics

top topics

join