It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dropping in to say Hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's nice when you finally find a place where everyone thinks along the same lines as you do. It makes you feel a little less crazy. I am into conspiracies and government plots. I am not a zealot but I do think the world is ending soon and Jesus is coming back.

These are the signs of our times. The government around us is slowly sucking everyone in and before you can blink there will be a one world banking system and a one world governement and all the little sheep will have numbers tatooed across their foreheads.

Enjoy life while you can!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Jesus isn't coming back, god doesn't exist and the world will be here for a long time. Welcome to ATS, we like to have a good discussion here :-)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
*Fox_3000au places an arm around secretstash and ushes them too the back of the room*

*whispering into secretstashes ear*

"We are glad that you found this place, "they" know who you are and "what" you do, here you can express your opinions and allow others to call you out, (if your opinion goes against their way of thinking) you will like it here... just make sure that you shut the door upon entry and pick up after yourself and post your threads in the relevant categories."

Welcome aboard.

Fox.

new topics

join