It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Administration predicted Financial Crisis in 2001?! Proof within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think the text stacks up. It’s nice to see something factually positive about George Bush even though I hate the guy’s a-moral guts.
Really it’s probably not in the presidents personal interests to have a financial crisis. He’s paid $400,000 every year for the rest of his life
wiki.answers.com...
And whatever else he can earn through after dinner speeches, or corruption payments as alleged by some.

I think the text is a good historical document, once again reminding all how Congress is the most critically dysfunctional area of American government. You see if there was no lobbing, or if it was least restricted as it should; then I bet the arguments for more regulation would have been heard ago; which clearly a moron (or is it his friends again) can understand.

Alexandro The Iraq war isn’t going well; just less disastrously. At least for it to be going well in my book the Iraqis would be welcoming the presence of U.S troops, or at least not the vast majority being against their presence, or holding their imposed “democratic” government in much disdain for being the corrupt, stooges of the U.S and our enemies that they are.
You don’t need a credit crisis to make a government fall; just extra shares in U.S media networks. It’s a simple as, because on TV reality is a bit like Hollywood i.e. whatever you can get others to make of it (honestly, or dishonestly under your financial control).
All you’re perpetrating is the “my little party isn’t doing well; oh it must be the fault of the liberals-cons” well actually no, more just generally people who can see financial interests in things being done differently, regardless of whether it is for the good of the nation.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by Dermo
That sounds like complete bull, that lets on that Bush was actually trying to save those two banks..

Its pretty obvious from this standpoint that he was trying to run he US into the ground and those banks were the catalyst.

Bush kept warning.
Although it happened during Bush's wash Clinton and Carter are more to blame.

AH HA HA HA

Isn't that like pointing out that Obama inherited one of the worst economic situations in US history?

I like that Clinton and Carter and not Reagan and Bush had anything to do with your fantasy.

Such a punk ass biotch

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I still have a strong feeling this financial crisis was intentionally created by the spiteful libs to somehow make Bush look bad.

On ya that's right.

You should go and hump a cactus you brain deficient individual

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Isn't that like pointing out that Obama inherited one of the worst economic situations in US history?

Must be a boring Saturday night to be digging up old threads

Every President inherits a mess from the last guy, the key is not to make things worse.
Just imagine what the next guy will inherit from the downgrade Prez?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Must be a boring Saturday night to be digging up old threads

Every President inherits a mess from the last guy

Ya, not dollar for dollar, the worst economic mess in world history.

You claimed that liberals instituted the Bush era collapse on purpose.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I wouldn't doubt Bush made statements to change these things. His platform when he ran for President was very similar to Ron Paul's. However, when 9/11 happened it was like Jeckle and Hyde. Bush disregarded all his previous promises and claims of how he would govern.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join