It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for the antichrist to rise and fix the world economy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
THE END TIMES.
12"At that time Michael,the great prince who protects your people,will arise.There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then.But at that time your people-everyone whose name is found in the book - will be delivered....
Daniel 12:13
How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.
Jeremiah 30:4

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

Rapture is the doings of John Darby and Margaret MacDonald from 1833 dream. The Left Behind series is interesting fictional scenarios of the end of the world, as was Jericho and others.

The Bible is very clear about when God takes his children and that is AFTER the Tribulation time.

I did find it interesting that the OP used 2012 date for the end, is this a Mayan reference? I don't think personally that you can take the Bible Prophecies and cross them with Mayans Prophesies and try to make a conglomeration Prophesy.

The Anti-Christ per se is Satan himself not a man, he comes as Jesus and performs many miracles in the sight of men.

On the Israel references, the Prophesies of Israel's rebirth and that generation are specific and 1947/8 is exactly as Prophesied. The dry bones would rise back in ONE DAY, Israel became Israel in one day...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

On the Israel references, the Prophesies of Israel's rebirth and that generation are specific and 1947/8 is exactly as Prophesied. The dry bones would rise back in ONE DAY, Israel became Israel in one day...

Errr the modern country Israel became "judah" in one day, there is the issue of missing tribes.....the bones prophesy is refering to ALL 12 tribes........

The 2012 reference is based on many different issues not just maya....and now with Obamassiah being sworn in Jan 20th 2009, that leaves a little over 3-1/2 years til Dec 2012.....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

heliosprime:

Merry Christmas!

You may be right. He may all ready be here, but I don't think you, but we are in the end of times. Russia has been flexing their miltary muscles here lately. What if it is Iran that attacks Israel and then Russia gets into the right, which of course the US then gets in the fight and there we go...a road for the anti-christ who will appear like Christ with a peace plan. I just hope I am not here when it all goes down. I really feel for my family that are not saved. I hurt for all the lost souls. I pray that the Lord gives them enough time to feel His love and his reaching out to them.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

They say the biggest trick the devil ever does is to make people think he doesn't exist. I disagree. the biggest trick the devil ever does is make people think he isn't already the one in control.

Read you bible, he offered the world to Jesus because he was ALREADY in control of everything. Jesus even says he has to go because the prince of this world is coming. The prince(anti-christ) because the KING(satan) is already in control.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

badmedia:

Yes, I do believe that satan has control of this world, but I also believe God has a master plan, and events will happen as they need to. Like when someone needed to betray Jesus and all those events happened the way God wanted them to, even thought satan did try to change things.

If anti-christ is the person that satan will enter into to rule the world. This unlucky man will be satan and have all the powers of satan. Just as Christ entered into the world as a man, he had all the powers of God.

It may be true that this man is alive right now, and the poor guy doesn't even know the half of what he's in for. We don't know who he is, but satan knows who he is.

There also will be a false prophet who will declare that this satan is God, and should be worshiped as such. He will set an idol of himself in the new temple and defile it. We know he will receive a head wound, dies, and resurrects himself. Everyone who doesn't know better will be amazed and believe he is God as proclaimed.

What a sad, sad, day that will be on this earth. I do not even begin to think I understand all of Revelations, but with all of us here, maybe we can help each other through it.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Some say the biggest trick is Satan convincing the believers that he is God. I dont think Satan is worried about the non believers as much as the believers.

LV

This was meant to be replied to Grandma

[edit on 20-12-2008 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i strongly believe that neither Hank Paulson,
the Treas. Secretary who actually controls the USA government
-or- Ben Bernanke
the Fed Reserve chairman who actually control the fiscal USA

could in any way be considered the two beasts that emerge in the end times,
one emerging from the Sea,
The other emerging from the Land
and having 2 horns like a lamb->but speaking as a dragon.
( think of Neil Kashkari, the Paulson appointee, from the same babylon den-of-thieves , aka: 'Goldman Sacs' as the 2nd horn (of the 2nd beast))

yo, food for thought, or just another of my off-the-wall fractals

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
Yes, I do believe that satan has control of this world, but I also believe God has a master plan, and events will happen as they need to. Like when someone needed to betray Jesus and all those events happened the way God wanted them to, even thought satan did try to change things.

Sure, on the higher level it does serve the purpose of god. This is just the tree of knowledge, to see both good and evil. Can't understand hot or cold without both. You can always be 1 or the other, but you would be ignorant and without understanding, just doing as you were created to. So in the end, yes it all serves gods purpose. Nothing makes a white dot stick out more than a black background. However, important to note that we are the students, and it is our place to find the and understand the white dot, not to be part of the black background.

If anti-christ is the person that satan will enter into to rule the world. This unlucky man will be satan and have all the powers of satan. Just as Christ entered into the world as a man, he had all the powers of God.

It may be true that this man is alive right now, and the poor guy doesn't even know the half of what he's in for. We don't know who he is, but satan knows who he is.

disagree, the anti-christ tries to become god and tries to give himself the powers of god. This is done with technology. You can see these powers being formed all around you now. Spying to be all knowing, military and force to be all powerful and so on all held together under economic slavery. The anti-christ is just the figurehead of a much bigger system. Perhaps you could say it is Satan taking his place when the system is ready, and in that way I agree, but much more to it.

There also will be a false prophet who will declare that this satan is God, and should be worshiped as such. He will set an idol of himself in the new temple and defile it. We know he will receive a head wound, dies, and resurrects himself. Everyone who doesn't know better will be amazed and believe he is God as proclaimed.

Do believe this is a bit too literal. Perhaps not, we will see. But I keep track of the powers that will be used so that I will not be deceived, and will be ready for either. However, as I stated before - even today these systems/powers are being formed and that is the result of who has always had control of this earth - but never control of the individual souls themselves, which is why manipulation is needed to gain control over them.

What a sad, sad, day that will be on this earth. I do not even begin to think I understand all of Revelations, but with all of us here, maybe we can help each other through it.

I don't think it's all bad and sad. I think we are deeper into these events than people realize.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Sweetheart:

I think you are right. It is the believers that Satan will try to deceive. He will try to be God.

Love

Mom

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Sweetheart:

I think you are right. It is the believers that Satan will try to deceive. He will try to be God.

Love

Mom

He has already decieved billions into thinking the LAW died with Jesus, and the sabbath is sunday, and the holy feasts are just for jews......now he has Islam and allah as another name for himself.

His end-time son may be taking office on jan 20th..........

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So still waiting for Obamassiah to fix the world economy, or is he just clearing the way for another?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
hey everyone this just my 2 cents...

someone referred to the anti christ as being the lawless one?

well i just thought it would be food for thought to throw in the fact that Obama's codename is "THE RENEGADE"

Websters Definition of that:

Main Entry:
1ren·e·gade Listen to the pronunciation of 1renegade
Pronunciation:
\ˈre-ni-ˌgād\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Spanish renegado, from Medieval Latin renegatus, from past participle of renegare to deny, from Latin re- + negare to deny — more at negate
Date:

1 : a deserter from one faith, cause, or allegiance to another 2 : an individual who rejects lawful or conventional behavior

Well considering his Marxist background and the fact that during his first weeks Presidency he couldn't decide which Church should become the church for his term of presidency.

Seems like a man of faith would already know ahead of time before this time came which Church he'd uphold right?

And what about Revelation considering the fact of the Two Beasts? The Beast of The Sea and the Beast Of The Earth.

Well Obama's bulletproof vehicle's codename is "THE BEAST"

This very well could be the Beast of The Sea, only reason I say that is because the Coast Guards Maritime Law basically dictates the Rules of the Sea, and we all know Civil Law is the Law of The Land Derived from Roman Law, I can only assume that its the Beast of the Earth, the 7 heads and 10 horns and what they represent support this theory also.

So all in all that anti christ that some of you say you are waiting on like he's really here to save you or something, judging on the video with the UK PM being grilled it's not far off, didn't the guy mention they were about to have an election for a new UN Prime Minister?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You guys do know asking for this to hurry up is also ushering in the acceptance of Martial Law?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by hezekiah]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join