It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for the antichrist to rise and fix the world economy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I really appreciate your post. I'm wondering, though, do you mean "post-trib" in your first paragraph? The post-tribs believe all the things of the tribulation have to happen before Jesus comes to earth, right? And pre-tribs believe that Jesus doesn't come to earth at the rapture, but meets believers in the sky, so someone appearing before the tribulation on earth proclaiming to be Christ would be a charlatan or even the Antichrist.

Matthew 24:23-26 ~ “At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So, if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.”

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

Excellent point, there is no pre-trib rapture..............those who are waiting to be "saved" from the trib will be fooled by the antichrist who will come for them. The entire world will follow him and when the real Jesus arrives, the worlds armies will attack the real Christ who will be seen as an invading ET, like all the scifi movies indicate. The false christ will be standing with the 12th mahdi and unite Islam with the roman catholic church and the "raptured saints" to fight the real Christ..............guess who wins? (I read the end of the book)........

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Christ says he will not return until the man of lawlessness be revealed.
So that means he will be REVEALED. We will know who he is. THEN he requires all to take his mark. So its not here yet.

Ama

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
(I think) Post tribs believe they will be raptured right before his second coming..They believe they are those who the Lord protects during the trib (they are taken into the wilderness and will be protected by God at mid trib (Three and 1/2 years into it) ...But ..It is pretribbers beliefs that those people are Jews who convert during the trib ..who get protected by God in the last three and 1/2 years ..

I believe that the scripture of him being revealed says that we will know who he is prior to being raptured from here and prior to the start of the trib ......revealed just means he will no longer be concealed .. ..we will know who he is because he will be the one who will allow Israel to rebuild her temple and bring peace to Israel .and several other things ...(And I believe that has to happen before we are raptured maybe) ..we just wont see him claiming to be God (Mid trib) neither do we believe we will be here to see him in the temple ..or be here for the mark ......

I think there is a war just prior to the trib which will be what starts off the trib ..it will be the war that brings about a treaty and the building of a temple for Israel ...(Gog Magog battle in Ezek 39) ...it is my personal opinion that that war and what happens during it will be something we see ...and because it will be so bad ...thats why Israel burns her weapons for SEVEN YEARS (no more war for them during the whole trib) ..
It is at that time I believe we will be raptured ..

I am not a normal pretribber ..because I believe the AC will be revealed to us (just like that scripture says) but before the trib actually starts ...(like right before) .revealed just means he will be known for who he is ...(his identity will no longer be concealed) .........
And most pretribbers say they wont see him at all ..
I also do not believe that every single believer is called to be his bride (only his bride gets raptured) most pretribbers believe all Christians are the bride and will be raptured ..
I believe the Bride is only his faithful ones
those who did not take up their cross and follow him those who did not give up their own lives while on this earth ..living for him and calling as many who will come to come ......these christians who did not do that are not the bride ...they would be lukewarmers and the bible says they will be spit out of his mouth ..he never knew them ..because they did not give themselves to him ..they only did with their mouth ..their heart was far from him ...
Some of them may be those who die for him when they are being forced to take the mark ..(they will then have to make a choice ..but this time to literally have to die for him where if they had done so earlier in spirit they would not have ended up where they are then ) they could have been raptured and been a part of the bride .....

Alot of this is really just my opinion based on my own studies and what my heart believes is true ..sure I could be way off on a few points but ..I am working on learning more ..

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[Matthew 24:23-26 ~ “At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So, if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.”]

There has been alot of supposed Christs on a tree ..Christ in a sandwich ..
Mytrias in the dessert ....Jesus's on TV ...Holy Rolling angel gold dust revivals .etc etc ...oh and even Jesus coming in a UFO on TV ......
So this scripture is happening more and more even as we speak ..

As I said in the above post ..I think we may see the False Prophet doing some things like miracles etc ..(Preparing the way for the AC) and the AC will also be revealed at that same time to believers before they are raptured ...
Thats why he gave us the Holy Spirit for discernment ....we can discern the times and the seasons ..we an discern good and evil .....I am pretty sure soon we can discern who the AC and the False Prophet are too ...

PS ..I also believe some of us could even end up in camps or arrested etc ...before the trib ...due to this scripture .

(Notice it says BEFORE ALL THESE things that are mentioned in the verses above these ...read them first .. )
Luk 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute [you], delivering [you] up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
After it says this the verses below it sounds the like very start of the trib
Luk 21:20 ¶ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
(This is in my opinion telling of the Gog Magog Battle in Ezek 39 ...this to me ie the START of the TRIB ...right after this happens ..and notice it says the desolation thereof is nigh (the desolation of total world war ..where even Damascus is destroyed and many other countrys with it according to several other scriptures all over in the OT ) ...Then after this world war ..TREATY TIME >.Antichrist utopian world comeing right up and tribulation starts right after this ..

I wanted to say it again ... this really is just my personal opinion of how it will all come down ..

Here is another scripture warning of arrests etc which I believe happens PRIOR to the trib ..and prior to the rapture ...this could be just around the corner for some of us ..
Mar 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am still undecided about the rapture but hope it is pre-trib for sure. We seem to be coming into the Gog/Magog (russia/iran) war of Ezekiel 38,39. Israel will most likely bomb the nuclear facilites in Iran causing Russia to attack Israel. Russia will lose by God's intervention and this will usher in the antichrist as the peacemaker for 3&1/2 years.Chips,anyone?

Maetreya works out to the number 666 in the Hebrew alphabet.

Mobus is the third antichrist,according to Nostradamus(not sure about him).You can make a crude anagram to come out with Obama(not sure about him either).

If you add the roman numerals from I to D(1-500) they come out to 666.

There is supposedly a seat in the EU numbered 666 which noone will sit in.

It is exactly 666 nautical miles (used in the time of Daniel) between the temple mount and what is believed to be the site of Eden.

The number of years between each temple's demise measured in 360-day biblical years is 666(source-Temple At the Center of Time by David Flynn.)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I left out one more-it is 666 nautical miles from the temple mount to the Kabba stone in Mecca.Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well if I am wrong ..I am perfectly willing to die for him then if thats what he asks of me ...
Either way ..I am really thankful to be alive at this time in history even .It is incredible to even see some of the prophecies be fulfilled in our time ...I feel blessed just being here in these times ...

All of that is very interesting sea...I dont know if Obama is the AC ..not sure about the EU seat ..etc ..sometimes I believe satan has something over here (EU 666 Solana stuff ) so we wont be looking over there where he is really at (UN maybe ?)
Remember satan is very clever and he knows we are all watching ..he isnt going to make it really easy for us .....

Temple At the Center of Time by David Flynn
Did you read that book ? I bet it was good ...I saw it advertised on WND and I wanted to get it ..but could not afford it right now ..Do they have a freebie anywhere online ?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am waiting too!

And it's no like the anti-Christ is bad or anything, if anything, he/she will help Christ, because we all know what happens and what you receive when you are against something.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I am waiting too!

And it's no like the anti-Christ is bad or anything, if anything, he/she will help Christ, because we all know what happens and what you receive when you are against something.

Errrr.........the antichrist is the most vile and evil of all time. He leads billions into the lake of fire and complete eternal death.

Obama's rise at this point in history, with his marxist background, and the insane "messiah" complex that surrounds him, should scare all..............

He decieves all with his voice and promise of "hope and peace" that is without any real substance.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hebrews 9:27 says all men are appointed to die once. There are only two who are mentioned that will not die.

I believe that we are here post trib , pre wrath. If it is the other way around, great, but I worry if this is the case a lot will be deceived because they were left here when they thought they would be taken away.

I had a whole post typed out and when I was using google as a spell check, the page disappeared. I hate when that happens.

I believe the desolation you are talking about is the same as the desolation of abomination.

In Micah 7:4

The best of them is a brier. The most upright is sharper than a thorn on a hedge. the day of the wathman and thy visitation cometh. : Now shall be their
perplexity. "

The day of the lord is a day of darkness . Not something we should pray for.
It is a time of wrath.

These are my beliefs, and not trying to push anyone any which way, but hope all are prepared. Its time to stand up or be counted with the briers.
There are so many today that claim to be Christian, but do not put Christ first in their lives. A lot of people think that God is too good to let let any one die.
A lot of preachers are preaching feel good messages. Those tv programs on religion anymore remind me of self help seminars as do the the mega churches.

A good question people should as themselves, is what is on their mind the most during the day? Is it Christ, or is it the world? What we think of the most is where our heart is.

Cheers

Ama

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Yes it says all men are appointed to die once ..flesh and blood cannot enter heaven etc .
but then we have this ..
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
(((NOtice it says WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP (die) ...but we shall be changed WHILE ALIVE ....))
1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

And yes the day of the Lord is a dark day ..
The day of the Lord is not until after the MARK ....it is the day of GODS WRATH ....which comes on those who recieve the Mark ..
Not that any of the trib will be all joy ....because it wont be ...but the day of the Lord is at the time of his WRATH ..

We pray for the coming of the Lord (even so Lord ..come and come quickly is what the word says ) ...not for the day of his wrath ..
In other words ...we yearn to be with him ...but we should mourn for those who are lost and will not come to know the Lord ...it is a dark day for those people for sure .....
It is for their sakes that he has not yet come .....he wishes that all would be saved from that day ...
I personally have a burden for the lost (AS we should all have if we really love the Lord) ..and I am personally glad he hasnt come yet ..For their SAKES ...it gives them more time to come to know him before it is too late .

I also believe that some may already be marked (spiritually speaking )
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Notice it says not just people who have THE MARK ..but know the name of the Beast and the number of his name ..(seems to be some are already marked as in have already been decieved and already serve the beast in spirit ...without even having to have taken that literal mark . ) ...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No the antichrist will not rise to fix the world economy because that in itself would actually be a positive doing. He/she/or it will probably try to create
a new empire (maybe this will be the literal Atlantis out of the sea?) based on a different set of rules different from the established norms which will seem like a very attractive utopia on Earth.The required entrance fee will be of course this so called mark of the beast wherein you will be able to buy and sell. Basically when the antichrist is on the Earth (as a single individual entity) is not going to bother running back and fourth deceiving and scheming but rather "a man of action" (that would make a rather good campaign slogan
) especially when he knows that his time is short.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I believe the secret societies and the elite were established by Lucifer himself to bring out his plans of destruction, secret takeovers of government, and the ones responsible for the NWO. I also believe the upcoming depression is apart of his plan to kill the diseased (which may mean CDC kills people which they cannot afford to cure), they plan to kill off the diabetics (since they cannot live without insulin and any possible medics that made cures were assasinated or had their cures taken away by the FDA), they plan to kill all the sick to level some of the population according to the georgia guidestones or The testiment of Satan.

So then comes phase 2, chaos, they plan to cause a bunch of chaos and possibly have Obama as the fall guy since David Eilcock claims Obama is not apart of the secret societies, then the Satan Administration will therefore use bankers to establish the global currency to prepare for the NWO which will be ruled by our false Jesus or the antichrist.

What do u think?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WE ARE LIVING THE BEGINING OF THE END..
The world is eager for some sort of answer for the Economy, people are waiting for some sort of relief.. it will take one man or institution to make it happen, to make the world believe, in Change and Hope... this person is either the anti christ or the one who is paving the way for him!!!
signs.. look around us, people pulling away from God, now these days is an INSULT TO say "Marry Christmas" but other things that should be offensive and horrible are NORMAL....
Nature is reacting drastically, etc..should we go on..?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
WE ARE LIVING THE BEGINING OF THE END..
The world is eager for some sort of answer for the Economy, people are waiting for some sort of relief.. it will take one man or institution to make it happen, to make the world believe, in Change and Hope... this person is either the anti christ or the one who is paving the way for him!!!
signs.. look around us, people pulling away from God, now these days is an INSULT TO say "Marry Christmas" but other things that should be offensive and horrible are NORMAL....
Nature is reacting drastically, etc..should we go on..?

Yes, we are closer to the end than anyone may suspect..........

Israel is on the verge of blasting Iran......russia will defend Iran........and lose!!!!

PS...christmas has little to do with Christ....

research the roots

Ancient Rome’s pagan holidays have been chained upon a
heedless and deceived world. These include certain annual
holidays—Christmas, New Year’s, Easter, as well as many
more, every one a pagan day— every one used to stimulate
the sale of merchandise in the commercial markets. Upon
honest investigation, the earnest seeker after truth learns that
these days are all of heathen origin and pagan significance.
He learns that he can have no part in them.

here is a good place to start...

media.pcog.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

heliosprime:

The peace that the anti-christ brings with him will be a false peace. All the nations will unite for a New World Order and this will be his path to power. He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with Israel but brake it after 3 1/2 years. He will even help the Jews rebuild their temple only to put an idol of himself in the holy place. He will survive a head wound that he dies from and comes back to life in 3 days. Then there will be a false prophet who claims that this man is God. Several people believe this and worship him. This is when Satan enters him to take over. Everyone will need a mark on there body to be able to buy or sell anything. All Christians will be hiding underground waiting for Jesus to come back for the real peace to begin.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Firestorm

Book of Danial hints to a New Roman Empire with the Pope ruling the new world religion from there for the New World Leader who will be the anti-christ.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grandma
He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with Israel but brake it after 3 1/2 years.

Peace,
Grandma

We may have already entered the last 3-1/2 year period or perhaps very soon, read more closely, there is no indication the entire 7 year period happens, only the promise of a 7 year peace and then after 3-1/2 years the antichrist breaks the treaty........

The antichrist is here and in power very soon........perhaps even after Jan 20th 2009...........

Perhaps after Israel takes out Iran and russia attacks, God will destroy russia's army.......perhaps all before Jan 20th 2009?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join