It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for the antichrist to rise and fix the world economy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And the footsteps can be heard in the background, beginning to thunder forth and save mankinds "MONEY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Europe Stocks Post Steepest Drop in Eight Months; Fortis Falls

By Adria Cimino

Sept. 29 (Bloomberg) -- European stocks tumbled the most in eight months, sending the Dow Jones Stoxx 600 Index to the lowest level since January 2005, after bank bailouts accelerated and the $700 billion plan to rescue American financial institutions failed to unlock money markets.

Anglo Irish Bank Corp. Plc, Dexia SA and Deutsche Postbank AG plunged more than 20 percent after the governments of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg were forced to rescue Fortis and the U.K. seized Bradford & Bingley Plc. Hypo Real Estate Holding AG slid 74 percent as the German government and a group of private banks provided a 35 billion-euro ($50 billion) guarantee for the commercial-property lender.

Europe's Stoxx 600 fell 5.5 percent to 251.43, the steepest decline since Jan. 21. The gauge is down 31 percent this year as banks worldwide racked up more than $590 billion in credit losses and writedowns, pushing the global economy toward a recession.

``There's more pain to come,'' said Andy Lynch, who manages about $3 billion at Schroder Investment Management Ltd. in London. ``People knew the bailout was going to happen. Now it's back to the same-old, same-old of capital writedowns and weekend bailouts. Earnings estimates for next year still are too high.''

www.bloomberg.com...

How much will happen before this "superhuman" financial WIZ brings order to world markets? Who will this "WIZ" be?

Obama?.........Mc Cain?..........someone from the background? Bill Gates?......Who will save mankinds MONEY and take man's souls?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How about David Rockefeller? $700 Billion is loose change for him and you certainly don't get that rich without stepping on some toes

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Assuming this whole anit-christ business is true...

I don't think it'd be someone obvious, but rather someone who appears as just another up and coming important person. Only after some major events take place will that person be made obvious to those who are watching.

You know, the anti-christ may not show up for a long time. I imagine that back in the 30s, with world war and financial disaster on hand, that the people were speculating about it as well. Mind you, they didn't have the internet or such easy means of communication and access to information, but they probably wondered nonetheless. So we may simply be going through the same set of unfortunate events, and the anti-christ may not show up for another 100, 200, 500 years.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
How about David Rockefeller? $700 Billion is loose change for him and you certainly don't get that rich without stepping on some toes

At this stage anyone is possible, but it is "time" for him to appear and save everyone's 401K..............especially the idot "media"..........and congress.....and wallstreet............

The actual "wall" that gave its name to wallstreet was to keep wild PIG's out of town..........interesting isn't it??????????

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
Assuming this whole anit-christ business is true...

So we may simply be going through the same set of unfortunate events, and the anti-christ may not show up for another 100, 200, 500 years.

Sorry, but the same generation that saw the reformation of Israel (judeah) will see the return of Jesus.........and thus the antichrist first...........timeline 40-120 years............1948 to ? 2012? 64 years?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I'm not trying to be difficult or a smart-alec, but what if Israel somehow ceases to exist as a recognized country. And then in, say, 89 years, it is reformed. A new generation will have witnessed the reformation of Israel. I guess my point is that what has happened once, during our lifetimes, could easily come to pass once again.

You made a good point though. I forgot the little tidbit about that generation still being around when things start happening with the anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i truly have seen the devil and his name was joe bob. he didn't have horns or a tail but was without doubt the most frightening thing i've ever witnessed. still have nightmares and sleep at best 4 hours a night

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be difficult or a smart-alec, but what if Israel somehow ceases to exist as a recognized country. And then in, say, 89 years, it is reformed. A new generation will have witnessed the reformation of Israel. I guess my point is that what has happened once, during our lifetimes, could easily come to pass once again.

You made a good point though. I forgot the little tidbit about that generation still being around when things start happening with the anti-christ.

There are many things that connect to this time in the bible, at this very moment in time, sit back, watch the show, make some popcorn, it's gonna be an incredible ride............Oh, and perhaps you should repent and ask for God's protection too............

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Let's set aside the suggestions for repentance because they're not necessary. I was a Christian for 30 years, so I'm well aware of what is going on.

Now, I do have a question for you. Have you seen the Left Behind movies, or read the books? I'm curious about how you feel about them in relation to how things would unfold in real life.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So we may simply be going through the same set of unfortunate events, and the anti-christ may not show up for another 100, 200, 500 years.

According to the astrological parts of the bible, it is either in 2012 or 2150. It is specific about what will happen over the age. So there is a rough calender there.

If all the signs are equal in time, then the correct date is 2150. If the signs are not equal in time, and the center of the galaxy is the reset point form them, then that would be 2012.

Also, the reason people could see it happening before was that there are steps to get to globally. When they seen SSN's for example, they could see they were being numbered. When they saw barcodes, they could see a way the scan could happen. While tatoo's would fade and get messed up, there was still a system of tracking behind them, which would be used in the backend of todays system. It was simply building up.

So, these things build up over time. Those people were merely recognizing the building parts. What seperates the anti-christ thing is that it will be world wide. And with people talking about globalism all the time, it's getting closer and closer. As so many people in the past have followed that pattern, as those people pointed out on a smaller scale, it is only a matter of time before it happens on a global scale.

What cooks my noodle is that the things said to happen could only happen with the technology we have today. Like him being seen by everyone on earth at the same time(TV, satelites), or how he will try to become like god and be all knowing(spying, wiretapping, etc). These are really only available lately. Plus, IMO the anti-christ person is merely a figure head for a system.

I am not convinced it HAS to happen. But I do think it will if people don't wake up. If they don't wake up with a tug on the blanket, they will wake up when their bed is turned upside down with them still in it. I seen it in the army a few times.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Let's set aside the suggestions for repentance because they're not necessary. I was a Christian for 30 years, so I'm well aware of what is going on.

Now, I do have a question for you. Have you seen the Left Behind movies, or read the books? I'm curious about how you feel about them in relation to how things would unfold in real life.

1 view being incorrect doesn't mean their isn't a correct view. Those movies and such are merely 1 persons perspective of the events. Filled with their own biases and things.

What you need to do is understand the underlying philosophy of what is being done. When you understand that, then the images are meaningless, it's the actions you will notice as being good or bad. People worshiping image are those who are blind, as they follow the symbol into wars and all kinds of other things. These people are the deceived.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

At this stage anyone is possible, but it is "time" for him to appear and save everyone's 401K..............especially the idot "media"..........and congress.....and wallstreet............

The actual "wall" that gave its name to wallstreet was to keep wild PIG's out of town..........interesting isn't it??????????

"The wall was created, and strengthened over time, as a defense against attack from various Native American tribes, New England colonists, and the British."

are these the wild pigs you are talking about?

i think the whole world is paying now for 911 and right slam between the eyes too!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Pure fantasy, and in fact the left behind is a satanic plot to decieve thousands into believeing the rapture lie...........

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You bet!
See my thread here Biggest Peace Plan for Middle East ever!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Interesting response.
And I have to agree. The rapture is a fascinating idea, but like you said, it is deception. It's hard to believe that so many people don't bother investigating the origins of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Interesting response.
And I have to agree. The rapture is a fascinating idea, but like you said, it is deception. It's hard to believe that so many people don't bother investigating the origins of it.

In my view the deception goes much further back than "darby", in fact to arounf 65ad (approx). All the "mary" was here garbage, and christ in a cheese sandwich BS too......... the images of Jesus is to fool the rapture types....to give an image to the antichrist when he appears............when someone shows up lookng "similar" to all the art, etc, and does some "miracles" on TV, its over, millions will flock to him. He may also have a roomate in the 12 mahdi...................

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The word in some circles is that the anti-christ is to appear in 2009, and obama is to be the man who will introduce him. The two will reign for 3 1/3 years, and fall in dec. of 2012.

This time is expected to be dire for many people. The economy will continue to come apart into the spring of 2009, and at its all time low, the country will likely experience an act of terrorism, which will prompt obama to take troops out of iraq and place all his emphasis on routing the taliban in afghanistan, which will spiral out of control. At home, martial law will be imposed in order to protect citizen safety from both looters (as a result of the economic situation) and potential terrorists.

The american people can only agree to this if this solution is presented in a rather eloquent way, and if the circumstances are dire enough. Americans, in general, scare easy, it seems, and are also easily persuaded because they easily forget.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Concerning the rapture . . .

What is the biblical proof that it is a lie? I am the son of an ex-Independent Baptist Preacher. All I was taught my whole life was the rapture.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In my opinion ...those who do not believe in a rapture are the Ones who could be fooled by a coming Antichrist who looks like the pictures of Christ (Have you seen Mytria?or as they call him Master Jesus) ....

Here is why ..if you believe in the pretrib rapture then you will know that Christ will not be appearing on this earth until AFTER every event of the end times tribulation comes true ..which includes a coming ANTICHRIST ......who will try to fool the masses into believing that he is Christ (They will think this is Christs second coming and that the millinium rule is next which is what this antichrist will do is bring about a very similar millinium rule as Christ has in mind ..But the Antichrists plans will not work out as Christs will .his utopian world is an ILLUSION ...and is total deception .....and midway through it the whole world will see they have been LIED TO and DECEIVED because THEY DID NOT BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD nor did they EVEN CARE TO READ IT TO SEE WHAT IT DID SAY ABOUT THIS COMING NEW AGE CHRIST (THE ANTICHRIST) >

Those who believe in the pretrib rapture know without a doubt that we will MEET HIM IN THE AIR .....at that time he is NOT coming here to meet us ....So if anyone comes and says they are Christ to this earth and is setting up a world Gov and a one world money system and claims to have the way to a peaceful existance here on earth etc etc etc ...I WONT BE BELIEVING HE IS CHRIST ..because the word says THAT HE IS NOT ..and told us to be aware that someone like this was coming and would do exactly what he is doing ..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hello , i,m new here .Is anybody home?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join