It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocket Man, Yves Rossys' UFO encounter caught on video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Rocket Man's UFO encounter.
Did a UFO get a close-up look at Rocket Man Yves Rossy as he whizzed above the English Channel?
The very high brow English paper "The Sun" has some remarkable footage of a cigar shaped object that is seen very close to the flight path of crazy rocket man Yves Rossy . Im not sure if it is a real object or a cloud or maybe a trick of the light.What do you guys think?

www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by tarifa37]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

P.S I have done a search to make sure no one else has already started this thread.However I am sorry if I missed one, and please feel free to close this thread. Cheers tarifa37.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
very gooooood video man!

that is not a cloud...or a plane. so take that MSM! i havet seen anything about this.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It looks like a cloud to me....also it skips passed too quick to notice anything significant.........unless theres a better quality video out there Id say that video doesnt show anything....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Looks like a cloud to me, but Iam no expert. The last moment in the vid shows a simialr object on the top right hand corner, that is no doubt a cloud. Nice find though. Cloud imao.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by schism85]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's a 9 minute video of the entire event. Time@ 2:25 and it lasts for 4-5 seconds.
ca.youtube.com...

I'm honestly, I usually like Pope's reasoning but this is ridiculous. The alleged "ufo" is not in the sky. The view of the camera angle is still pointing at the water. If you watch the video in it's entirety you'll see that the horzion comes to view after the "ufo" occurrence.

You'll also notice over the water, boats, liners and that "ufo" is cigar shaped because this liner is going parallel with the horizon.

Just watch the full video and not that tiny segement. Because there is no sky in the video.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nice find.
That funny.
Looks like it was a boat.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

At what time on the video do you think the boat(ufo) happens? as I can not find it , cheers tarifa37

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, as soon as I see it's from "The Sun" I immediately think *joke* and they haven't let me down yet!

No, no cigar shapes here, only clouds....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
@ 2:25, then just seconds after, where the first vid stops, you can see the horizon. The things that look almost definetly like clouds, are actually boats. At least thats what it looks like to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
@ 2:25, then just seconds after, where the first vid stops, you can see the horizon. The things that look almost definetly like clouds, are actually boats. At least thats what it looks like to me.

Ah, with you now.Yes that could be it as seen from directly above. Another record breaking debunk from ATS ?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That was pretty fast.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Agreed!
I fully believe that the sun liespaper are
going out of their way to debunk and ridicule
the ufo subject by printing bogus pics and stories!#
edit: It`s a ship on the ocean,Nick Pope is a joke!

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

Agreed!
the ufo subject by printing bogus pics and stories!

I agree with that. In my eyes they're trying to get any attention they can.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

No, no cigar shapes here, only clouds....

It's a boat. The view isn't the sky, it's still the canal. Sun cut the footage to just show that one piece. If you watch the full vid, the horizon comes up 8 seconds after the "ufo"

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

Agreed!
the ufo subject by printing bogus pics and stories!

Yes I think there is no doubt that this year has been a huge year for ufo's and the sun has sold many papers on the back of some of these alleged sightings. Its like the daily express using Diana or the weather to sell their papers.

I agree with that. In my eyes they're trying to get any attention they can.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The very high brow English paper "The Sun"

hahahaha... jokes!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

oh.. yeah.. another great ufo sighting.. no wonder ufos are being reported all over the place now.. amazing footage.. its like.. wow.. can you believe it.. a ufo.. good thing rocket man didnt slam into it.. it seems that if we keep spotting ufos like that.. we wont be able to take our own planes into the sky.. those ufos are everywhere.. wow. amazing. can you believe it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its only worth reporting ufo sighting if they're somewhat credible, this is a joke surely? It's either a boat or waves breaking, its not even in the sky lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A white, out of focus smudge in the sky with a camera that is not stable? Looks like a cloud to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join