It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

intelligence failures = bullshit!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i just read this article: www.optonline.net...

it is interesting because it says not until the day BEFORE the 9/11 attacks did u.s. officials settle on a strategy to overthrow the taliban afghan government.

intelligence failures = bull#!!!

the government WAITED for the attacks. they NEEDED them.

i was watching a show on the history channel and it said that the u.s. government has a computer that recorded ALL phone calls. this was back in '99. just imagine what they could do NOW!

my THEORY is that the 9/11 terrorists used cell phones (which are easier to trace etc.) and talked in their native language (which will seem odd to the computer 'cause were in america and people USUALLY talk in english. the government does not listen to all the "signs" and then BOOM 9/11!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
9/11 is one of the biggest conspiracies of our time! Many people who refuse to think still believe the lies peddled by the politicians that it was all the terrorists' fault.

I've also read that Bush Admin. told the FBI to halt all investigation of Al-Qaeda before 9/11, which should signal some suspicion for the believers of the peddlers. Also, Bush Amin. allowed Osama's relatives to leave on a private jet from America after the 9/11 incident, yet, people still put faith that the Cabal has the people's safety at their agenda.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
But which intelligence failures did they not cite? that my friends is the real question... they can fabricate and manipulate results easily, if they leave evidence out

join