It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is NASA Kidding? There's an Active Civilization on Mars!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If NASA could prove there is life on mars or there was life on mars they would they know it would mean an unlimited budget. And trust me NASA is always looking for funding to say they would hide it is just insane. This is why every now and then NASA hints at the possibility of life it keeps the money rolling in.

PS Also if nasa was trying to hide it instead of doctoring pictures wouldnt it make more sense just not to release them?

[edit on 10/6/08 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
What research?

Research of Mars. Data and images. Some of the info in this thread. I really don't know what you're looking for.

Your oppinion. Yours. Oppinion.

Yes, just as this thread is my opinion.

Originally posted by dragonridr
...to say they would hide it is just insane.

I disagree...

This is why every now and then NASA hints at the possibility of life it keeps the money rolling in.

...and this is why.

Also if nasa was trying to hide it instead of doctoring pictures wouldn't it make more sense just not to release them?

No, because of demand. We expect to see what they're spending their money on. They have to release something, kind of like a progress report. Whether they're hiding civilization, microorganisms, water, ect. or not, I'm sure you can agree this can labeled as tampering?

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There may have been intelligent life on Mars in the far distant past but the only place that impresses me as being proof of this is in the Cydonia region. It's ironic that after all the sh*t thats gone on here with the banks failing etc, I think it may be a good idea to see if there really is intelligent life here on Earth before we start searching the solar system for it!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

No, because of demand. We expect to see what they're spending their money on. They have to release something, kind of like a progress report. Whether they're hiding civilization, microorganisms, water, ect. or not, I'm sure you can agree this can labeled as tampering?

Well then. We should be getting some really interesting stuff really soon. If not, NASA's Mars exploration is probably going to come to a grinding halt on Friday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

You are delusional. You do not know what actual research consists of. You read stuff and have an oppinion. A wrong one too. Stop pretending you are any kind of credible expert on anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hoagland seems to interpret everything he sees on the surface of Mars as either alien artifacts or forests and vegetation. Granted, there are anomalies up there that are as mysterious as they come. There could even be moss/lichen in some of those crevasses.

So what he contends is that the first pic shown below clearly shows forests on the surface of Mars. But what's the fact? Unfortunately he has come to these outlandish conclusions before studying the hi-res versions. So he shouldn't just jump to conclusions, what? I wish he had instead said that these "look like trees" and not insisting by saying, "these ARE trees!".

Here are the images with progressive resolution (below):

South Polar Region PSP_003443_0980
Credit: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona

Do they look like trees or just cracks/fissures on the surface of Mars? But Hoagy insists they’re trees/vegetation! Now he’ll probably change his mind….or will he put another spin on it?

Cheers!

The original images are here…

www.msss.com...
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Who pissed in your Cheerios? I'm not pretending to be an expert on this subject, nor have I claimed to be. You asked a vague question, so I asked for clarity, but you didn't. I really didn't know exactly what you was asking for, so there's no use for your hostility. If you don't agree, fine. Show me why a civilization couldn't survive on Mars.

By the way, you also read material and have an opinion, just as you have with this subject--everyone does with everything. No one really know what's on Mars because no one has been there(as far as we are told). The only info we get is from government agencies, and we all know the government is not one to tell the whole truth about anything. Hell, for all we know, we could be living on Mars right now! The images we see of Mars could actually be of Earth. Who really knows? Now that you can call delusional.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Lets not forget the fact that those images you have posted for us, were locked up in Malin's file cabinet for over 3 years after aquisition from the MOC camera on board the MGS probe that HE controls.

It was only after massive efforts through both government inquery and private sector pressure, that Malin was basically encouraged to finaly release hundreds of thousands of images he had kept to himself.

Now, why would he want to keep so many images to himself for over 3 years? Malin had never explained the reasons why, nor has anyone else come up with an answer either. But those images, and a bunch more with other unusual anomalies in them, are now available to the public at both the ASU and Malin Space Science Systems websites.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
you gotta love this crap.... sitting at a computer looking at nasa pictures.. and deciding there is life on mars.. and scientist at nasa who have forgot more than than he will ever know, are the idiots.. this guy should look up the word moron... his picture will be next to the definition.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
you gotta love this crap.... sitting at a computer looking at nasa pictures.. and deciding there is life on mars.. and scientist at nasa who have forgot more than than he will ever know, are the idiots.. this guy should look up the word moron... his picture will be next to the definition.

I do not buy these life on mars threads for a second. I do not see anything unnatural in any of the photos presented so far. I also see no evidence of coverups in any 'originals' posted.

but.............

let's not be so quick to hang it all on the credibility of NASA

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
What research?

www.nasa.gov...

What are these images supposed to prove? One is stored image that vincent edited and the other is a shot of victoria crater. This photo was taken by pathfinder and please dont start that worn out egypian statue stuff. Before you do thats not a mountain its actually about a 15 ft rise at the edge of the crater. Heres a picture of pathfinder leaving.

[

For scale, the distance between the parallel tracks left by the rover's wheels is about 1 meter (39 inches) from the middle of one track to the middle of the other.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by MorningStar8741

Who pissed in your Cheerios? I'm not pretending to be an expert on this subject, nor have I claimed to be. You asked a vague question, so I asked for clarity, but you didn't. I really didn't know exactly what you was asking for, so there's no use for your hostility. If you don't agree, fine. Show me why a civilization couldn't survive on Mars.

By the way, you also read material and have an opinion, just as you have with this subject--everyone does with everything. No one really know what's on Mars because no one has been there(as far as we are told). The only info we get is from government agencies, and we all know the government is not one to tell the whole truth about anything. Hell, for all we know, we could be living on Mars right now! The images we see of Mars could actually be of Earth. Who really knows? Now that you can call delusional.

The difference, I guess, is that after I read something, I do not go around bragging that I researched it. I do not put down one book and the espouse my heavy research. I do not start a thread and claim that I know it is true because of my research. That is all. You sounded so authoratative that I just wanted to clarify if you were an actual researcher, with tools, time, and access that most people do not have...or jsut a guy with a thought. It was not meant as an insult, just to put things into perspective. Sorry if calling your 'research' for what it really was upset you but I am stickler for words and sentences meaning what they say and vice versa.

Hell, for all we know, we could be living on Mars right now! The images we see of Mars could actually be of Earth. Who really knows? Now that you can call delusional.

uh...yeah? Then it would be called Mars. We live on Earth. I can guarantee that. Names are arbitrary human things. Ok, maybe we live on the 30th planet in a series of inhabitable balls and it is all a big lie. This one is still called Earth.

[edit on 10/10/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I was pointing out the tampering in the image, not the statue.

The image you posted is not the same promontory. It's the same location, but very different areas.

Here's another look of the area you posted:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

And here's another look of the area I posted:
marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I was pointing out the tampering in the image, not the statue.

The image you posted is not the same promontory. It's the same location, but very different areas.

Here's another look of the area you posted:

And here's another look of the area I posted:
marsrover.nasa.gov...

Nope sorry same place in fact heres a video that explains the crater.

mars rover victoria crater

So unless the aliens built 6 in tall statues at the edge of an impact crater the statue is just a weird looking rock formation. Or the mars civilization is really really small.

In total seriousness there is no tampering with the image it was originally stereoscopic images taken of the crater to find a path into the crater.

[edit on 10/11/08 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood my post. I know both images are from the same location/crater, but they are not of the same promontory around the Victoria Crater. Note the rock layers in the image I posted compared to yours.

As for tampering, it is very obvious! Compare the higher quality image to others. The three large square blurs are the most obvious because we can see something behind the blurs(kind of like we see in tampered images of the Moon). If they're simply interference, why are they only on the "trail"?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I think you misunderstood my post. I know both images are from the same location/crater, but they are not of the same promontory around the Victoria Crater. Note the rock layers in the image I posted compared to yours.

As for tampering, it is very obvious! Compare the higher quality image to others. The three large square blurs are the most obvious because we can see something behind the blurs(kind of like we see in tampered images of the Moon). If they're simply interference, why are they only on the "trail"?

Ok i have two questions 1st what blurs where? And what could nasa be trying to hide in a crater it may be large but the craters not very deep at all. There is a certain point where common sense has to kick in. It simply a picture beamed from mars to earth of a crater thats really not that interesting unless your a geologist.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The three square blurs that I've pointed out with three red arrows in this cropped image(also posted above):

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the question of what is being covered up. However it's obvious they are there to cover something. There are five in the entire image, four of which are on the "trail". The fifth is below and to the left of the trail, on the side of the cliff.

The objects around the blur have also been subjected to smudging, which is also noticeable.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The three square blurs that I've pointed out with three red arrows in this cropped image(also posted above):

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the question of what is being covered up. However it's obvious they are there to cover something. There are five in the entire image, four of which are on the "trail". The fifth is below and to the left of the trail, on the side of the cliff.

The objects around the blur have also been subjected to smudging, which is also noticeable.

To answer your question id have to see the original do you have a nasa photo number?I dont want to look at the wrong photo i suspect what you think is manipulation is actually what can happen when they combine 2 pictures most of the pictures of victoria crater were stereographic meaning 3d. Did that to figure out how to get into the crater.

[edit on 10/12/08 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Aktually what we want is a base on a plnet in a neasrby starsystem to house human life . Canadian indians and eskimoes only with grey and such . We have our own town , all orphans growing up there and here in kanata and all eskimoes eagles and indians eagle strike .

We have such technolgy and the idea works but what will the colse encounter of the third kind guys want , just remeber guyz in the actual close encounter of the third kind that aint chyanne mountian on my secondary rez , otherwise known as 3 piont the north coastal secondary Cree landz . The mountian in the movie is North BC where I'm from dude the close encounter teleport the guy there and he gets abducted . 3 point is CREE only canadian dual and it is a weapons testing facility , the fake jailz there are target if they are around . They are testing the new blue flame engine , 8 bit only they have it , 15 000 mph and 10 000 mph rockets blue flame with a new testing of 20 000 with 16 bit and 15 000 for rockets respetively .

I would rather live on the star systems turf for 6 months while doin weather plane work than live here with beaner and chud ( oregon state chuddy buddy ) and phantome , now fake cops and phantome , the French Space Agency has been notified .

[edit on 12-10-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
To answer your question id have to see the original do you have a nasa photo number?

I've already posted the link above. You quoted me with the link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join